Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf XXV - Fr Ted

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,452 ✭✭✭✭The_Valeyard

Vote Valeyard for Mayor.

For peace and security!!!!!

I will rule you like a King.

Heres what ill bring to the role

1)gifs
    2) random accusations
    3)taking the piss out of Necro and try make his mod job difficult
    4) i will not be reasonable
    5) free silly string
    6) will not use gun without group consensus
    7) Lord TSC will be placed in the stock and vegetables thrown at him to help improve moral
    8) ill encourage environmental policies and plant more trees.

Vote Valeyard

vote early, vote often

**Sponsored by The Valeyard Association**

• Registered Users Posts: 711 ✭✭✭grumpylumpy

Drumpot wrote: »
    We lynch a rogue villager because we can’t be sure they aren’t a wolf pretending to be confused. You either agree to the village terms (reveal you have bullets and wait for consensus) or you are a threat.

We will know who is mayor. This person should then ask the village who to give the gun to. Then the person we agree on should publically confirm receipt of bullets.

We clarify that they should not shoot unless we all agree. It sanitizes the role but it reduces the wolves ability to abuse it?

Okay fair

• Registered Users Posts: 2,428 ✭✭✭MrKingsley

giphy.gif

sorry for being so late to the party guys. Caught up now i think

• Registered Users Posts: 20,753 ✭✭✭✭beakerjoe

I can be sensible when talking about strategy but its more do as I say not as I do type thing. All bets are off if I get the guns :pac:

Thats the Mick I know.

• Advertisement

MrKingsley wrote: »
    sorry for being so late to the party guys. Caught up now i think

Any thoughts.... share Kingsley

• Registered Users Posts: 7,441 ✭✭✭tritium

This isnt the first time we've had hairy hand. Nor will it be the last.

I believe we have known unknowns and unknown unknowns. Just have to get on with mass regardless.

Tell me your thoughts on the appointment of the village vigilante? How would we prevent overreach of such tremendous power?

• Registered Users Posts: 13,366 ✭✭✭✭Kolido

Sticking to an ffa for every action would almost guarantee a vil win but is it taking away from spontanuity of the game?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,951 ✭✭✭duffman13

FFA1
    Vale
    Fairly obvious this one. Spamming to be elected, began his campaign on day 0 and had three identical election campaign posts yesterday. Has been spamming the same nonsense since this morning. I was sussy of him yesterday and he's done notjing to alleviate my suspicions. The mayor job of gotten by the wolves would make it far more likely for a wolf win

BJ
    The volume of posts combined with the content of a couple of them makes me very suspicious. I am 50-50 between him and Vale but beginning to lean slightly more towards BJ.

PJ
    Possibly a bad shout, I'm going on gut with him as a third, this was from day zero posting.

beakerjoe wrote: »
    Any thoughts.... share Kingsley

Well first of all......

giphy.gif

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 711 ✭✭✭grumpylumpy

duffman13 wrote: »
    FFA1

BJ
    The volume of posts combined with the content of a couple of them makes me very suspicious. I am 50-50 between him and Vale but beginning to lean slightly more towards BJ.

Which content?

tritium wrote: »
    Tell me your thoughts on the appointment of the village vigilante? How would we prevent overreach of such tremendous power?

The vigilante is a rogue and he should be arrested on sight. Barring that we have to trust s/he will use their judgement to shoot wisely. Not like certain other people.

But on a more serious note.

The elvis 'task' i dont really buy into

Will definitely by doing FFAs for this evening. Always believe they are worthwhile later in the game

Vales election campaign is unrelenting. I believe it to be a fine way of staying noticed and therefore less likely to be a wolf.

In general I dont know about the mayor role. Never played with it before so cant really work out the best way to utilize it (im terrible for learning/playing just through reading the OP - really need to see all the different roles in action)

Not sure I have anything else to add except for the fact that there is a lack of Necro style posting.......something which I plan to do something about

Which content?

Yeah, Id love to know

Vote Valeyard for Mayor.

1)gifs
    2) random accusations
    5) free silly string
    7) Lord TSC will be placed in the stock and vegetables thrown at him to help improve moral

Vote Valeyard

vote early, vote often

My leanings on the election of mayor is it should be blind. We've two voting options which will give us information, lynch and mayor. By doing an FFA for Mayor we would have more info but we'd also be giving the wolves who we think is good and a potential target list, better to have 1 each that we've yo justify as opposed to 3.

Grouping of votes will help us later in the game. The election process should get more straightforward in a day or two but at the moment im leaning towards a blind vote at this stage. The only danger in this the 3 wolf team could effectively win the election by garnering one vote from the village and two additional votes from the remaining members of the team. I dont see a blind vote yielding a landslide winner so we need to be very careful if we do go blind there is a risk but potential good reward as a result

Vote Valeyard for Mayor.

1)gifs
    2) random accusations
    5) free silly string

Vote Valeyard

vote early, vote often

Love policy 7 yet with policy 3, I dont see any intent.

I picture Valeyards reign being something along the lines of ......

giphy.gif

Love policy 7 yet with policy 3, I dont see any intent.

I need my mayor powers for that

No dice. I wanna see some examples first.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 35,024 ✭✭✭✭Baggly

MOD NOTE

In the scenario where every voter votes for themselves in the mayoral election, a random mayor will be picked from the full village (wolves and villagers).

Pter wrote: »
    MOD NOTE

In the scenario where every voter votes for themselves in the mayoral election, a random mayor will be picked from the full village (wolves and villagers).

Vote Valeyard

Pter wrote: »
    MOD NOTE

ha brilliant

ha brilliant

Vote Valeyard

• Registered Users Posts: 6,046 ✭✭✭kitten_k

Vote Valeyard for Mayor.

1)gifs
    2) random accusations
    5) free silly string

Vote Valeyard

vote early, vote often

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQRu2ldVdSREvXxJGHvqAH9YDlu8fNGy0VvZ6vtaC99B8BYwYUN

Kolido wrote: »
    #FFA 1

1. Beaker/Vale - Race for top poster is a task?
    2. PJ - All the hmmm a task
    3. No Lynch - Chances of hitting a baddie are slim, no lynch could be an option tonight.

Currently my vote is on no lynch.

Hmmmm

• Registered Users Posts: 13,366 ✭✭✭✭Kolido

Do we know exactly how the no lynch works. If say 24 players vote no lynch and I get 1 vote, no lynch wins, right. Probably a silly question but just want to be clear on it.

Which content?

I found these posts suspicious naming a couple of different items from a church. I happened to be at funeral this morning and seeing the priest lead out the coffin with a hold cross after using insence. Could be a coincidence but the other posts below stood out separately.
    Incense - check

Holy cross - check

Piece of the Holy Stone - Check

Im gonna get this Bishop job

Do all Bishops have to do E-Trays?

Then I found the number of times he mentioned character names fron the show in different posts unusual. He also mentioned Jack somewhere else. I'm on my phone so a little harder to search.
    Fancy mods, very fancy. Can i buy that publication in Mary and Johns shop

Mick PJ and Lord are scrapping like Mrs Doyle and Mrs Deneen paying for lunch

Henry Sellers and his trip to Derry obviously :)

Na he fixed the typo sure, different post

Different shark Ted

If that's not shoe horning names in for the sake of it then I dunno what is.

Kolido wrote: »
    Do we know exactly how the no lynch works. If say 24 players vote no lynch and I get 1 vote, no lynch wins, right. Probably a silly question but just want to be clear on it.

Actually good question I meant to ask to make sure but I presume its majority

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 19,306 ✭✭✭✭Drumpot

You are desperate to be mayor and Your signature at the bottom Of each post is “Do what I do, hold tight and pretend it’s a plan”

giphy.gif

Advertisement