Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf XXV - Fr Ted

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,427 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Kolido wrote: »
    Do we know exactly how the no lynch works. If say 24 players vote no lynch and I get 1 vote, no lynch wins, right. Probably a silly question but just want to be clear on it.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,708 Mod ✭✭✭✭Bounty Hunter

Hmmmm

Hmmmm
    EminentFarCockroach-max-1mb.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 35,024 ✭✭✭✭Baggly

Necrominus wrote: »

Bang on Necro. I, too, cant wait for questions to be asked via PM as per the OP.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,452 ✭✭✭✭The_Valeyard

Drumpot wrote: »
    You are desperate to be mayor and Your signature at the bottom Of each post is “Do what I do, hold tight and pretend it’s a plan”

giphy.gif

Cant change that on mobile

• Registered Users Posts: 20,753 ✭✭✭✭beakerjoe

Kolido wrote: »
    Do we know exactly how the no lynch works. If say 24 players vote no lynch and I get 1 vote, no lynch wins, right. Probably a silly question but just want to be clear on it.

Yeah thats how I imagine it.

I was thinking of potential tasks from a mod pov, as in if I was a mod what taskes would I impliment as a Ted fan

1. First posters to 11 posts after munch or lynch (11 as in the raffle)

2. Giving up posting, a sin giving something up for lent.

3. Be the first to post a list as in Noel Furlongs enemy list.

4. Pose under another Identity like Todd Unctious

5. Be constantly sarcastic like Father Jessop

6. Take ****e like Father Purcell.

Now Im just spitballing here so Im sorry If Im wrong PJ, but PartyJungle posted under Gerty earlier. What if Party Jungle is Todd Unctious, and his task is to post under another Identity

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,453 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

duffman13 wrote: »
    I found these posts suspicious naming a couple of different items from a church. I happened to be at funeral this morning and seeing the priest lead out the coffin with a hold cross after using insence. Could be a coincidence but the other posts below stood out separately.

Then I found the number of times he mentioned character names fron the show in different posts unusual. He also mentioned Jack somewhere else. I'm on my phone so a little harder to search.

If that's not shoe horning names in for the sake of it then I dunno what is.

Is there anyone else who has been spamming character names? Could it be a task to name as many characters as possible?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,246 ✭✭✭ardinn

OH FFS

60 pages allready!

Yis are animals!!

I'll have caught up by vote time!!

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,708 Mod ✭✭✭✭Bounty Hunter

Hey Necro I Pmd you a good while back... at least reply with a Feck off Brick gif if im not supposed to know too much about the mayors role :pac:
    NzRc0Hu.gif

I found these posts suspicious naming a couple of different items from a church. I happened to be at funeral this morning and seeing the priest lead out the coffin with a hold cross after using insence. Could be a coincidence but the other posts below stood out separately.

Then I found the number of times he mentioned character names fron the show in different posts unusual. He also mentioned Jack somewhere else. I'm on my phone so a little harder to search.

What exactly did I shoe horn specificly.

In each post I reply to a different poster and its all within context.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,046 ✭✭✭kitten_k

beakerjoe wrote: »

I was thinking of potential tasks from a mod pov, as in if I was a mod what taskes would I impliment as a Ted fan

Now Im just spitballing here so Im sorry If Im wrong PJ, but PartyJungle posted under Gerty earlier. What if Party Jungle is Todd Unctious, and his task is to post under another Identity

See this is where a good knowledge of the subject / theme comes in handy as I wouldn't have guessed any of them.

• Advertisement

kitten_k wrote: »
    See this is where a good knowledge of the subject / theme comes in handy as I wouldn't have guessed any of them.

You dont know Ted......Lynch Kitten for obvious reasons

Vote Valeyard for Mayor.

For peace and security!!!!!

I will rule you like a King.

Heres what ill bring to the role

1)gifs
    2) random accusations
    3)taking the piss out of Necro and try make his mod job difficult
    4) i will not be reasonable
    5) free silly string
    6) will not use gun without group consensus
    7) Lord TSC will be placed in the stock and vegetables thrown at him to help improve moral
    8) ill encourage environmental policies and plant more trees.

Vote Valeyard

vote early, vote often

**Sponsored by The Valeyard Association**

• Registered Users Posts: 4,894 ✭✭✭Triceratops Ballet

or it could be totally inconspicuous tasks unrelated to the subject and you could be trying to lead us a merry jig!

In relation to the task today between the two wolf teams do we think they have the same task or do you think each team has a different task and the first to complete wins? I would reckon it is two different tasks as otherwise the wolf teams would be able to identify each other. So we are probably looking for two tasks on thread.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,428 ✭✭✭MrKingsley

Yeah it definitely helps to have that knowledge. There are so many other potential tasks aswel considering the amount of characters in the snow

frtedtony.png

I do know it and have seen them all but just wouldn't remember is as clearly as some of the posters here seem to.

Seriously thought they are all just ideas off the top of my head.

I think Fargo B could cheat to win by fiddling the votes with Hud and Giant(wont write their full names incase I get accused of shoehorning names in).

One priest could ahve a whistle to protect themselves (though we would reload and shoot again)

No cursing could be a rule. Foop Off

One could be to play a Cranberries/Daniel O'Donnell tune or quote one out of respect of teh characters their based off of.

I love Ted and finding taskes.

MrKingsley wrote: »
    Yeah it definitely helps to have that knowledge. There are so many other potential tasks aswel considering the amount of characters in the snow

*show

• Registered Users Posts: 19,306 ✭✭✭✭Drumpot

In relation to the task today between the two wolf teams do we think they have the same task or do you think each team has a different task and the first to complete wins? I would reckon it is two different tasks as otherwise the wolf teams would be able to identify each other. So we are probably looking for two tasks on thread.

Maybe if we asked all villagers to stop posting we would only be left with wolves trying to do tasks?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,894 ✭✭✭Triceratops Ballet

As Trit (I think) said the more I see that Vale campaign post the more wolfy it seems.

I also just realised that I don't read it every time, so repeating the same thing over and over, and slightly changing it would be a way to slip in a task, with out people paying much attention.

Less likely but also possible it could be a fire draw to protect another wolf, who can slip the task in while Vale spams up a storm

• Advertisement

Maybe if we asked all villagers to stop posting we would only be left with wolves trying to do tasks?

If only it was so simple as that. What would stop the wolves from not posting? I am sure they would rather lose the task than be identified.

or it could be totally inconspicuous tasks unrelated to the subject and you could be trying to lead us a merry jig!

I have no idea, just thinking out loud.

As Trit (I think) said the more I see that Vale campaign post the more wolfy it seems.

I also just realised that I don't read it every time, so repeating the same thing over and over, and slightly changing it would be a way to slip in a task, with out people paying much attention.

Less likely but also possible it could be a fire draw to protect another wolf, who can slip the task in while Vale spams up a storm

I don't read it either just skip past it, must start paying attention to it.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,427 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

No. Bold.

WZW6tu2PhwRh.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 711 ✭✭✭grumpylumpy

The checklist isnt a bad shout

Necrominus wrote: »
    No. Bold.

giphy.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 13,366 ✭✭✭✭Kolido

Thats a big no no in ww games

I add more in to get more votes

LIKE SILLY STRING

Silly string for everyone

Vote Valeyard for Mayor

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,366 ✭✭✭✭Kolido

What about first to 25 posts after conversion this morning. That was the hot number going into the game.

Advertisement