Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf XXV - Fr Ted

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 20,753 ✭✭✭✭beakerjoe

Silly string for everyone

Vote Valeyard for Mayor

More Necro annoying or you can shove your Silly String

Kolido wrote: »
    What about first to 25 posts after conversion this morning. That was the hot number going into the game.

Why 25, the episode numbers?

• Registered Users Posts: 13,366 ✭✭✭✭Kolido

beakerjoe wrote: »
    Why 25, the episode numbers?

Yeah no of episodes and players and started 25th

A quick look back brings up Lord TSC as the 25th poster

Tritium has 7 posts within the first 25 after lynch, followed by QB on 4 , Me on 3

Tritium also had lucky number 11th post after Munch.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 19,306 ✭✭✭✭Drumpot

Necrominus wrote: »
    No. Bold.

WZW6tu2PhwRh.gif

Lbsvu0MHyF5h.gif

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,708 Mod ✭✭✭✭Bounty Hunter

#FFA

1. No Lynch

2. Vale - not really contributing beyond repeated I want to be mayor posts and that is despite having the highest post tally of anyone here.

3. BJ - The thing about listing off stuff like Incense did stand out to me to be honest and it is one of the only task type things I've seen

That said there are others my gut would probably say are more Wolfie than both of them and I don't like putting the 2 highest posters on an FFA because I do feel like they are only there because they have put themselves in the firing line while others have had less scrutiny which is also why no.1 by a good distance right now is no lynch

4. If I had to put in a no.4 (or 3 actual people on an FFA) it'd probably be in relation to all the hmmm posts as again it's repetition and could be an attempt to direct the village while never actually saying why these people / these posts warrant highlighting but for now PartyJungle isn't doing too much else dodgy

tbh I have actually already voted no lynch but often people compile who put in a FFA and who didn't and then judge things based on that so umm mine is in.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,428 ✭✭✭MrKingsley

A fair few pointers to be coincidence there

Yeah thats how I imagine it.

I was thinking of potential tasks from a mod pov, as in if I was a mod what taskes would I impliment as a Ted fan

1. First posters to 11 posts after munch or lynch (11 as in the raffle)

2. Giving up posting, a sin giving something up for lent.

3. Be the first to post a list as in Noel Furlongs enemy list.

4. Pose under another Identity like Todd Unctious

5. Be constantly sarcastic like Father Jessop

6. Take ****e like Father Purcell.

Now Im just spitballing here so Im sorry If Im wrong PJ, but PartyJungle posted under Gerty earlier. What if Party Jungle is Todd Unctious, and his task is to post under another Identity

I wonder if naming a load of Fr.Ted characters could be a task must look out for it

#FFA

1. No Lynch

2. Vale - not really contributing beyond repeated I want to be mayor posts and that is despite having the highest post tally of anyone here.

3. BJ - The thing about listing off stuff like Incense did stand out to me to be honest and it is one of the only task type things I've seen

That said there are others my gut would probably say are more Wolfie than both of them and I don't like putting the 2 highest posters on an FFA because I do feel like they are only there because they have put themselves in the firing line while others have had less scrutiny which is also why no.1 by a good distance right now is no lynch

4. If I had to put in a no.4 (or 3 actual people on an FFA) it'd probably be in relation to all the hmmm posts as again it's repetition and could be an attempt to direct the village while never actually saying why these people / these posts warrant highlighting but for now PartyJungle isn't doing too much else dodgy

tbh I have actually already voted no lynch but often people compile who put in a FFA and who didn't and then judge things based on that so umm mine is in.

If others look more wolfy, then why are they not ahead of me and Vale, I dont understand

• Advertisement

Plus we can vote who to shoot if we know who has the gun

I vote Mick-a-Wish-Foundation

I wonder if naming a load of Fr.Ted characters could be a task must look out for it

Then we are probably all guilty.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,894 ✭✭✭Triceratops Ballet

#FFA

1. No Lynch

good to have it anyway because we're hopefully going to get the mayor to play ball and shoot some people

I was the first poster to get to 11 posts after 10am

I vote Mick-a-Wish-Foundation

Boooooooooooooooo

I really dont know where I stand on the no lynch tonight. On the one hand we have very little to go on other than task theorys but at the same time we would just be giving everyone a pass.

However if the lynching is a complete shot in the dark then the odds are we will hit a goodie

• Registered Users Posts: 711 ✭✭✭grumpylumpy

good to have it anyway because we're hopefully going to get the mayor to play ball and shoot some people

Still not understanding the decision for no lynch if we're going to get the vig to shoot based off our FFAs anyway...?

Then we are probably all guilty.

Is that not what the bible teaches us

I know the man for the job

giphy.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,452 ✭✭✭✭The_Valeyard

I think we should follow the plan and not post

Since it annoys Necropinkdildo

Vote Valeyard

• Advertisement

Still not understanding the decision for no lynch if we're going to get the vig to shoot based off our FFAs anyway...?

Thats a fair point

If others look more wolfy, then why are they not ahead of me and Vale, I dont understand

mostly cos I dont like putting someone else on an FFA and only being able to say I don't like their voting style.

I voted already and not for either of you. I don't think anyone really has much to go on at this point but i'd like to see if others do put up FFAs what their reasoning is especially as like I said I think yourself and Vale may get thrown into a lot as youv'e posted more than most so given people more to find stuff in (be it really there or not) but hopefully a few will point out others and stuff I've failed to see when they do.

I'd say a load of people voted for themselves in the mayoral vote too hence the mod note. I didn't btw even though I can't fully say I trust the guy I voted for but you gotta go for someone

If the window for the vig to shoot is after munch then Id be all for it. More chance of hitting a wolf after munch.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,046 ✭✭✭kitten_k

#FFA1

1. No lynch - not enough information yet to make an informed lynch

2. Vale - just so I don't have to endure his campaigning anymore

3. PJ - 6 of his posts contain just hmmmm which is strange

mostly cos I dont like putting someone else on an FFA and only being able to say I don't like their voting style.

Youve basically put me up for my posting style though of quoting a highably enjoyable show.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,453 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

#FFA1

Pj - I feel him and Mick could be wolves, based on past reasons.

Vale - Campaigning so hard for the mayor thing. If a wolvf gets the mayor, they basically get two free kills, and at a guess, they don't have to tell us who the killer is either. Don't trust the spamming on his message

BJ - Listing off characters all day (not had a massive chance to look over this yet, mind)

meant to say I dont like putting someone else on an FFA and only being able to say I don't like their posting style not voting style but cant edit

Hopefully lots changes before any Mayor gives anyone potential bullets as I would not feel confident shooting anyone at this point even though I wouldn't mind an auld bullet or two :pac:

Beware of those bandwagoning on me and Vale.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,366 ✭✭✭✭Kolido

We have an option to no lynch, not sure what the options are with the bullets. Plus we might know more come bullet time.

Unless someone breaks, I will be voting no lynch tonight.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 711 ✭✭✭grumpylumpy

#FFA1

Kolido - Has primarily just been posting the rules, looks overly "helpful" to me
    BJ - Thought duffy had a very good point about BJ's checklist of holy items looking tasky
    Vale - I never trust anyone spamming this much, it just causes confusion

Advertisement