Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf XXV - Fr Ted

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,428 ✭✭✭MrKingsley

We havent heard from the Valeyard press officer in a while...

Lord TSC wrote: »
    #FFA1

Pj - I feel him and Mick could be wolves, based on past reasons.

Vale - Campaigning so hard for the mayor thing. If a wolvf gets the mayor, they basically get two free kills, and at a guess, they don't have to tell us who the killer is either. Don't trust the spamming on his message

BJ - Listing off characters all day (not had a massive chance to look over this yet, mind)

Ah here if your putting down PJ as 1 you cant not put me down as well if you think its related that doesn't make sense

Vale can I ask is it just for the power and glory you want the job?

Or all those extra things you are allowed grab?

• Registered Users Posts: 13,366 ✭✭✭✭Kolido

#FFA1

Kolido - Has primarily just been posting the rules, looks overly "helpful" to me
    BJ - Thought duffy had a very good point about BJ's checklist of holy items looking tasky
    Vale - I never trust anyone spamming this much, it just causes confusion

Because clearly no one else has read them!

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,708 Mod ✭✭✭✭Bounty Hunter

beakerjoe wrote: »
    mostly cos I dont like putting someone else on an FFA and only being able to say I don't like their voting style.
    /QUOTE]

Youve basically put me up for my posting style though of quoting a highably enjoyable show.

1 post seemed odd, someone else highlighted the same post. I would recommend not fighting back too strong though as that just highlights you as a possible lynch target for others or for wolves to jump on should you not be one and bandwagon and honestly I don't have much on anyone including yourself. I'd have you Vale & PJ (the 3 I mentioned) on a similar level and actually the more I think about it the more i dont like PJs hmmms but still my no.1 is no lynch due to the odds and my lack of certainty on any candidate.

Just being honest, even though that has gotten me shot / choke slammed etc in the past

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,452 ✭✭✭✭The_Valeyard

I see the bandwagon is forming on me.

Hardly surprising. Wolves setting this is motion. Most notably Lord TSC. He is my vote for lynch

Vote Valeyard

And if it does look like i will be lynched and not made mayor, ill electoral campaign spam this thread until my death. Because it would mean you're all a shower of cnuts.

Vote Valeyard

• Registered Users Posts: 20,753 ✭✭✭✭beakerjoe

1 post seemed odd, someone else highlighted the same post. I would recommend not fighting back too strong though as that just highlights you as a possible lynch target for others or for wolves to jump on should you not be one and bandwagon and honestly I don't have much on anyone including yourself. I'd have you Vale & PJ (the 3 I mentioned) on a similar level and actually the more I think about it the more i dont like PJs hmmms but still my no.1 is no lynch due to the odds and my lack of certainty on any candidate.

Just being honest, even though that has gotten me shot / choke slammed etc in the past

I didnt do a task so Im gonna debunk that theory as best I can as the actual task is still out there unnoticed.

PJs hmmmms doesnt fit Ted for me, dont think theres a humming priest or anything of that nature. Its the Gertrude post that caught my attention and its was purposefully done.

Yeah thats how I imagine it.

I was thinking of potential tasks from a mod pov, as in if I was a mod what taskes would I impliment as a Ted fan

1. First posters to 11 posts after munch or lynch (11 as in the raffle)

2. Giving up posting, a sin giving something up for lent.

3. Be the first to post a list as in Noel Furlongs enemy list.

4. Pose under another Identity like Todd Unctious

5. Be constantly sarcastic like Father Jessop

6. Take ****e like Father Purcell.

Now Im just spitballing here so Im sorry If Im wrong PJ, but PartyJungle posted under Gerty earlier. What if Party Jungle is Todd Unctious, and his task is to post under another Identity

@MODULATORS

Can you clarify that no lynch is just a majority needed to carry

• Advertisement

Yeah thats how I imagine it.

I was thinking of potential tasks from a mod pov, as in if I was a mod what taskes would I impliment as a Ted fan

1. First posters to 11 posts after munch or lynch (11 as in the raffle)

2. Giving up posting, a sin giving something up for lent.

3. Be the first to post a list as in Noel Furlongs enemy list.

4. Pose under another Identity like Todd Unctious

5. Be constantly sarcastic like Father Jessop

6. Take ****e like Father Purcell.

Now Im just spitballing here so Im sorry If Im wrong PJ, but PartyJungle posted under Gerty earlier. What if Party Jungle is Todd Unctious, and his task is to post under another Identity

By the same logic, your scattergun approach looks highly likely that you have snook a task in somewhere

#FFA1

Vale - Campaigning so hard for the mayor thing. If a wolvf gets the mayor, they basically get two free kills, and at a guess, they don't have to tell us who the killer is either. Don't trust the spamming on his message

BJ - Listing off characters all day (not had a massive chance to look over this yet, mind)

If piss poor bandwagon FFAs are your thing, ladies and gents look no further.

Mimic what others said and leaves Mick off depsite him thinking PJ and him are team. BANDWAGON FFA

I didnt do a task so Im gonna debunk that theory as best I can as the actual task is still out there unnoticed.

PJs hmmmms doesnt fit Ted for me, dont think theres a humming priest or anything of that nature. Its the Gertrude post that caught my attention and its was purposefully done.

The Gertude post was done on purpose for sure, was it for a bit of fun Im not sure. Do we even know who it was?

By the same logic, your scattergun approach looks highly likely that you have snook a task in somewhere

Never said it didnt. I am not beyond inspection and encourage it.

Im probably way off you, Im just trying to think like a mod and see what fits.

• Registered Users Posts: 35,024 ✭✭✭✭Baggly

MOD NOTE

Thank you for the lovely PM i got on the below topic. Mick, you can bleat all you want on thread, im only answering if we get a PM and want to answer, so Gold star for that person (not you Mick).

Its majority rules on the lynch vote. If 24 people vote 'No lynch' there will be no lynch. If 13 people vote 'No lynch' there will be no lynch.

Drumpot wrote: »
    Maybe if we asked all villagers to stop posting we would only be left with wolves trying to do tasks?

That's... a really good idea

Kolido wrote: »

The Gertude post was done on purpose for sure, was it for a bit of fun Im not sure. Do we even know who it was?

PJ admitted it was him

Lads whats going on with us all doing weird quotes? that last quote by Kolido makes it look like I said what BJ said and these posts can not be edited.

Happy that these FFAs are at least getting people talking about potential wolves / tasks

Kolido wrote: »

Yeah that was on purpose. Had to have been.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,894 ✭✭✭Triceratops Ballet

I don't think the mods would set a task where a wolf had to post outside of their own account. It seems too meta. Especially since posting in your own account in anon games is frowned upon
    @MODULATORS

Can you clarify that no lynch is just a majority needed to carry

I pm'd the mods (cos that's what we're supposed to do :p) and Necro said it just means no one will get lynched. Pter will be along to confirm soon

I don't think the mods would set a task where a wolf had to post outside of their own account. It seems too meta. Especially since posting in your own account in anon games is frowned upon

I pm'd the mods (cos that's what we're supposed to do :p) and Necro said it just means no one will get lynched. Pter will be along to confirm soon

damn Pter beat me to it!

oh no that weird quotes thing is happening to me too!

Its likely and logical that that is correct, but why do it at all? He admitted he did it on purpose, its just left me uneasy. Its very strange alltogether

Oh I'd like to point out that I did pm a mod earlier as I suggested I might about the Mayor asking if they affect the lynch results from the time they are elected (meaning they would have to be ready to act and overturn something almost immediately if needed given they get elected at lynch time) or the following lynch.

my response via pm was simply "that would be an ecumenical matter"

kitten_k wrote: »
    #FFA1

1. No lynch - not enough information yet to make an informed lynch

2. Vale - just so I don't have to endure his campaigning anymore

3. PJ - 6 of his posts contain just hmmmm which is strange

partykitten :(

Be careful with the quoting thing guys. Don't want people getting lynched or at least conversations getting directed in certain ways cos of stuff people never said but were quoted as having said

Anyone collating the ffas?

#FFA1

Erm, isn't this against the rules? What past reasons?

• Advertisement

Erm, isn't this against the rules? What past reasons?

Give him a pass, wolves usualy just post FFAs to seem like good villagers.

Lord Bandwagon they call him

Advertisement