Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf XXV - Fr Ted

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 35,024 ✭✭✭✭Baggly

MOD NOTE

Lads, make sure to not accidentally delete a [ in your quote tags. It fcuks up anyone that quotes that post.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,046 ✭✭✭kitten_k

partykitten :(

f7d4e0276b68ab026935edb81d69cfceabaeb940c2ead2bf803bf159796fbc56.jpg

beakerjoe wrote: »
    Give him a pass, wolves usualy just post FFAs to seem like good villagers.

Lord Bandwagon they call him

I just realised what he was talking about. I thought he was talking about meta reasons.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,894 ✭✭✭Triceratops Ballet

FFA 1

1. Vale - thread spam!

2. QB - leaving herself out of the Elvis/King list

3. To Be Confirmed

Pter wrote: »
    MOD NOTE

Thank you for the lovely PM i got on the below topic. Mick, you can bleat all you want on thread, im only answering if we get a PM and want to answer, so Gold star for that person (not you Mick).

Its majority rules on the lynch vote. If 24 people vote 'No lynch' there will be no lynch. If 13 people vote 'No lynch' there will be no lynch.

I feel like we were told something about PMing mods question that I may have missed, its just a feeling mind :p

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 20,753 ✭✭✭✭beakerjoe

I just realised what he was talking about. I thought he was talking about meta reasons.

Me thinking lord is a bandwagoning wolf, doesnt let you off the hook "Gertrude".
    Did it purely for the lulz. And lul you did. I even considered getting caught out and lynched for it. We always see some dopes posting with their real account... But what kind of dope would accidently (on purpose) post with their anon account. Worth it :pac:

Apologies for derailing

I dont get the LOLs. Why do it?

I feel like we were told something about PMing mods question that I may have missed, its just a feeling mind :p

Yep it's in the OP:

6) If you've got any questions send a mod a pm. They will answer if they can. If we can’t, you will get a funny meme instead. IF IN DOUBT REGARDING ANY ASPECT OF THE GAME, YOUR ROLE OR THE RULES, PM A MOD AND WAIT FOR A RESPONSE. DO NOT POST IN THE THREAD ABOUT SAID DOUBTS.

Petr is that all questions that have to be asked my PM?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,452 ✭✭✭✭The_Valeyard

Vote Valeyard for Mayor.

For peace and security!!!!!

I will rule you like a King.

Heres what ill bring to the role

1)gifs
    2) random accusations
    3)taking the piss out of Necro and try make his mod job difficult
    4) i will not be reasonable
    5) free silly string
    6) will not use gun without group consensus
    7) Lord TSC will be placed in the stock and vegetables thrown at him to help improve moral
    8) ill encourage environmental policies and plant more trees.

Vote Valeyard

vote early, vote often

**Sponsored by The Valeyard Association**

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,427 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

1. Yes

2. No

3. That would be an ecumenical matter

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,366 ✭✭✭✭Kolido

Vale, if you manage to score the mayor post, please pick me as vig. My first course of action will be a bullet to your head. :)

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,453 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Ah here if your putting down PJ as 1 you cant not put me down as well if you think its related that doesn't make sense

Cause as I said, there's a possibility of both of ye, but if I rule out one, I rule out both. I didn't want to give two thirds of my list over to just the one conspiracy idea, and tried to vote for three people based on three theories.

Of you and Pj, Pj is the more suspicious one. If I could have done five, I'd have added you and QB based on the same fears.
    Erm, isn't this against the rules? What past reasons?

Ink you said you got it but I meant past is in what I posted earlier, not past games.

Re bandwagoning Vale, I called out my distrust of Vale long before any "bandwagon" started. I find it interesting though that BJ is trying to tie himself to any "bandwagon" attempts vs Vale. Linking himself that if you trust Vale, you shouldn't vote Bj either.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,306 ✭✭✭✭Drumpot

Be careful with the quoting thing guys. Don't want people getting lynched or at least conversations getting directed in certain ways cos of stuff people never said but were quoted as having said

This is actually a cunning way to try and and spot tasks. Everybody post as boring as possible and the tasks will stick out like a sore thumb!

HQcGYvFYtW5e.gif

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,708 Mod ✭✭✭✭Bounty Hunter

Vale, you are appearing on most of the FFAs for reasons of spamming the thread / repitition of (or within) your mayoral race posts. Surely this would indicate that maybe this is not the best way to become mayor and should you really want that maybe you should try a different tact.

Just throwing it out there, nobody else seems to be campaigning anyway so you won't lose ground in the polls to anyone anyway

Vale, you are appearing on most of the FFAs for reasons of spamming the thread / repitition of (or within) your mayoral race posts. Surely this would indicate that maybe this is not the best way to become mayor and should you really want that maybe you should try a different tact.

Just throwing it out there, nobody else seems to be campaigning anyway so you won't lose ground in the polls to anyone anyway

Either that or he thinks we will vote him Mayor so that we don't have to listen to it anymore!

Lord TSC wrote: »
    Cause as I said, there's a possibility of both of ye, but if I rule out one, I rule out both. I didn't want to give two thirds of my list over to just the one conspiracy idea, and tried to vote for three people based on three theories.

Of you and Pj, Pj is the more suspicious one. If I could have done five, I'd have added you and QB based on the same fears.

Ink you said you got it but I meant past is in what I posted earlier, not past games.

Re bandwagoning Vale, I called out my distrust of Vale long before any "bandwagon" started. I find it interesting though that BJ is trying to tie himself to any "bandwagon" attempts vs Vale. Linking himself that if you trust Vale, you shouldn't vote Bj either.

But your suspicion is we are working together or something so either we both are or aren't based off that assumption.

And you think QB is too so team of 3 is it?

I dont like your reasoning and I'd be putting you up for a potential peek later

Vote Valeyard for Mayor.

For peace and security!!!!!

I will rule you like a King.

Heres what ill bring to the role

1)gifs
    2) random accusations
    3)taking the piss out of Necro and try make his mod job difficult
    4) i will not be reasonable
    5) free silly string
    6) will not use gun without group consensus
    7) Lord TSC will be placed in the stock and vegetables thrown at him to help improve moral
    8) ill encourage environmental policies and plant more trees.

Vote Valeyard

vote early, vote often

**Sponsored by The Valeyard Association**

• Registered Users Posts: 2,428 ✭✭✭MrKingsley

#FFA1

Kitten - I just think that their reasons for each of their FFA was bogus. I understand we have shag all to go on but that list takes the biscuit I think

PJ - Whilst I want to believe that the Gerty thing was just a laugh it is just very very odd to do it and clearly looks sus

Third may as well stick the tail on the donkey but will have a look back and come up with someone

Just wait until you see my electoral campaign woth gifs and pics once im not mobile

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,427 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Gentle Reminder to the players:

2ea71a86aff7fe7371cfadbc3047492c.320x240x13.gif

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 137 ✭✭Arabtinian

I have good news all! Ive mastered it

zuKmvH

Arabtinian wrote: »

zuKmvH

Nope. No i havent. Dang

Also as for ffas i dont have a clue theres so little to go on how does one decide?

• Registered Users Posts: 20,753 ✭✭✭✭beakerjoe

Arabtinian wrote: »

zuKmvH

Your thoughts on todays events A Rab....

• Registered Users Posts: 35,024 ✭✭✭✭Baggly

Are you kidding me? ._.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 16,287 Mod ✭✭✭✭quickbeam

FFA 1 Beakerjoe

QB - The potnetial Elvis task, as someone who said IM Elvis (its a quote and I joined in) Im concerned that you pointed out the potential taskyness of the Elvis quotes then left yourself out of the post highlighting it then backtracked when it was pointed out. Could be nothing but Ive got very little else. For someone who I thought was getting good vibes early on (to teh point I was considering voting them as Mayor) Im more suss about you now than considering you good. But its early days based off the Elvis thing.

Wrong on so many levels. If the task was to quote Elvis, it wasn't me who started it, that would have been Strawberry. In fact, I was third to mention Elvis. If the task was to mention a King, that would have been Vale who started it. I didn't point out the potential task, that was Mick. I also included myself on the timeline for mentioning "Elvis" even if I admittedly left myself out of the timeline when I mentioned "King" Really, read back over those posts with an open mind and see who exactly said what and come back to me on it.

FFA 1
    2. QB - leaving herself out of the Elvis/King list

Suggest you read back too. I didn't leave myself out of the list. I included myself as having mentioned Elvis I only missed out on myself mentioning King.

Seriously, if there was a task here what exactly was it, and what set of circumstances could have led to several people (Vale, Strawberry, BJ and me) all mentioning king or Elvis together?

• Registered Users Posts: 13,366 ✭✭✭✭Kolido

Just wait until you see my electoral campaign woth gifs and pics once im not mobile

giphy.gif

Kolido wrote: »
    giphy.gif

The best thing ive brought to the game

Your thoughts on todays events A Rab....

Twas a mixed bad. Other than the obvious things like vale and his campaigh and the elvis thing nothin really stood out. And i dont think it is enuf for a comfirmed lynch spot! I was tryin to see any tasks that could of been completed but no joy! Day 2 is normally easier for me i find

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 16,287 Mod ✭✭✭✭quickbeam

Drumpot wrote: »
    Statistically speaking we are very unlikely to hit a baddy tonight.

We've had this discussion in a previous game. I thought it was wolfy tactics of those suggesting no-lynch at the time, but was proved wrong in that it was a villager who genuinely thought it the best strategy. So, unlike last time, I'm not gonna accuse anyone of supporting no-lynch to be a wolf. But I will suggest, just once (ie, I'm not gonna get in to an argument over it) that a lynch is better as we've a chance of hitting a wolf. Yes, statistically speaking it's more likely we'll hit a villager. But if we wait until statistics are on our side then we'll be down to equal number of villagers and wolves before we go for a lynch and that's not gonna help the village.

I've a vote in for mayor that I won't be changing.

I've a placeholder vote in for lynch but really it's a guess at this stage and am still open for changing that. But I will be voting for someone.

End of discussion on lynch/no-lynch from me.

Advertisement