Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf XXV - Fr Ted

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 16,287 Mod ✭✭✭✭quickbeam

quickbeam wrote: »
    BJ, why you not at the other people who copied Duffman's three? I see two others have done so, other than Lordy.

Apologies, Duffers wasn't actually the first to name Vale/BJ/PJ in their list.

Five have done so.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,306 ✭✭✭✭Drumpot

LOL! I actually can't tonight I took a notion to improve myself this year so now I have Spanish lessons on a Monday night

No dougal, esta vaca está cerca, esa vaca está muy lejos ...

Wgha3WS.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 137 ✭✭Arabtinian

quickbeam wrote: »
    she

Apologies. She it is from now on! Your still my unlucky dip into the hat tho.

LOL! I actually can't tonight I took a notion to improve myself this year so now I have Spanish lessons on a Monday night

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,452 ✭✭✭✭The_Valeyard

Stop my campaigning as an excuse for lynching is pathetic, stupid and kills a villager.

Only a moron would vote this way, and this villager has plenty of them it seems

Vote Valeyard

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,443 ✭✭✭tritium

Still not settled on my ffa tbh. At the moment it feels like I could split a set of beaker and Mick versus qb and lord and be mildly confident of 1-2 wolves in one of those splits

Vale had attention for spamming but it makes no sense to me as a wolf strategy. Best case is he gets to drive two villager kills and then gets lynched for his efforts immediately. 2 for 1 trade off doesn’t feel like a good wolf strategy so I’m going to say he flipped nrv and wants some involvement this game- feck it might even vote for him as mayor.....

tritium wrote: »
    Still not settled on my ffa tbh. At the moment it feels like I could split a set of beaker and Mick versus qb and lord and be mildly confident of 1-2 wolves in one of those splits

Vale had attention for spamming but it makes no sense to me as a wolf strategy. Best case is he gets to drive two villager kills and then gets lynched for his efforts immediately. 2 for 1 trade off doesn’t feel like a good wolf strategy so I’m going to say he flipped nrv and wants some involvement this game- feck it might even vote for him as mayor.....

Id be an awesome mayor.

Ive a whole page of mayor gifs ready to roll

Vote Valeyard

Id be an awesome mayor.

Vote Valeyard

You do realize that most politicians get elected by not telling us what they’ll really do once elected

• Registered Users Posts: 4,246 ✭✭✭ardinn

FFA#1

Necro - Coz derry
    Vale - Coz vote
    I dunno - Coz I dunno

Hi folks,

I'm trying to catch up on today's proceedings now.

At the moment, I'm around post 520 where Lord, QB, and Mick are testing the waters with each other.

Hope to be caught up with the game very soon.

• Advertisement

tritium wrote: »
    You do realize that most politicians get elected by not telling us what they’ll really do once elected

Never make a promise you cant break

Hi folks,

I'm trying to catch up on today's proceedings now.

At the moment, I'm around post 520 where Lord, QB, and Mick are testing the waters with each other.

Hope to be caught up with the game very soon.

Remember to read everything twice and analyze each individual statement, hidden message and spelling mistake.

Summarise and forward me your findings!

ardinn wrote: »
    FFA#1

Necro - Coz derry
    Vale - Coz vote
    I dunno - Coz I dunno

1) Necro is noy playing
    2) Stupid decision because im pushing hard
    3) where have you been the entire game so far?

Also, Vote Valeyard

The Stakes have never been higher

ardinn wrote: »
    Remember to read everything twice and analyze each individual statement, hidden message and spelling mistake.

Summarise and forward me your findings!

Wolf.

Six posts since launch, while commenting on other 'worlds'

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,464 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

tempted to switch from no lynch given some peoples recent reactions to being put under a spotlight. I will have to have my final vote in early but continue poking people as I finally feel like we are getting behavior from people that stands out.

Tbh, I'm happy Beaker is at least coming at me, in terms of it will give us something to discuss tomorrow. If we had all agreed to a no vote, we'd have been starting tomorrow at least one more person down via kills/conversions.

Even if, for instance, I got lynched tonight, it would give the village plenty to ponder tomorrow; did Beaker start a bandwagon to save his skin, who else jumped onto the bandwagon afterwards.

Btw Beaker, on the off chance you are good, you'd want to take on board how bad it will look if I die and come back good. Tunnelling so hard on day one, when you're dealing with a 20 vs 5 split, is a great way to land yourself as the top target again tomorrow ;)

1) Necro is noy playing
    2) Stupid decision because im pushing hard
    3) where have you been the entire game so far?

1 - I know - I'm still voting Necro
    2 - your pushing hard to get got
    3 - That would be an ecumenical matter

Only a moron would vote this way, and this villager has plenty of them it seems
    Id be an awesome mayor.

Suave and nice one minute, nasty and spiteful the next.... Who does that remind me of?....

?width=250&version=1365678

Drumpot wrote: »
    Suave and nice one minute, nasty and spiteful the next.... Who does that remind me of?....

?width=250&version=1365678

Or, a politician

Ya loveable prick.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 22,385 CMod ✭✭✭✭Pawwed Rig

jaysus lads. playing catchup here. Have we decided on lynching valeyard yet?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,366 ✭✭✭✭Kolido

So far Im sticking with no lynch.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,748 Mod ✭✭✭✭Bounty Hunter

Pawwed Rig wrote: »

I'm not sure if he has taken the advice or whether saying this will make him come back with vengeance but he has been a bit less full on with his mayoral campaign recently and peoples attention seems to have shifted to the BJ vs LTSC debate and the occasional mention of Mic, QB or PJ. Having said that he has def not left the discussion at all but im not sure if we (the island/village) are even planning on lynching but im going to put in my vote very soon and think im swaying away from the no lynch vote idea.

I've actually never seen a village go that way before but the odds talk had made me consider it

Pawwed Rig wrote: »

Valeyard for mayor

• Registered Users Posts: 8,061 ✭✭✭Uriel.

FFA#1
    1. Blowjob
    2. Tuberculosis
    3. Valerie Yard

1. The potential task but actually more so when under some heat jumps on the QB Elvis thing in a really big way. Screams of serious deflecting. When both added together it's putting him top of my list.

2. TB's obsession with the QB elvis thing. While it could be a task it seems unlikely, particularly in the manner in which it developed. I think someone described it as organic earlier, and that would be my take on. Doesn't seem artificial. When someone gets really hooked into something like this it always screams of someone trying to make a big thing of a small thing as a way to get what is perceived as a justifiable bandwagon going. It's so easy to go back later and say, "well it looked like a task, hard to know, day 1 and all, soz QB my bad". Great little cover. Anyone pushing this is suss to me.

3. Because spamming

Kolido wrote: »
    So far Im sticking with no lynch.

Me too. The statistical chance of hitting a wolf makes it a Hail Mary lynch.

I’d be interested to hear where day 1 lynches have told us much in the theoretical dreamy past. There is so much chaos day 1 I find it difficult to make a logical argument for probably killing a villager.

But counter to this , I’m not very good at putting clues together so I don’t understand how we can get much out of a day 1 lynch.

I would suggest we don’t lynch Vale as even though I mentioned “hiding in plain sight” I would think if he’s not already been peaked a seer has strongly considered it. I’m also interested to see what he would do as mayor (even though I didn’t vote for him. Yet....

Also, speaking of dreams...

Qy7RYKK.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 4,894 ✭✭✭Triceratops Ballet

Uriel. wrote:
    2. TB's obsession with the QB elvis thing. While it could be a task it seems unlikely, particularly in the manner in which it developed. I think someone described it as organic earlier, and that would be my take on. Doesn't seem artificial. When someone gets really hooked into something like this it always screams of someone trying to make a big thing of a small thing as a way to get what is perceived as a justifiable bandwagon going. It's so easy to go back later and say, "well it looked like a task, hard to know, day 1 and all, soz QB my bad". Great little cover. Anyone pushing this is suss to me.

I'm not obsessed, I've mentioned it twice I have to pick someone and have already said I've voted no lynch

Im not doing an FFA as a peacefull protest against lynching villagers

I'm not obsessed, I've mentioned it twice I have to pick someone and have already said I've voted no lynch

tumblr_p0nltbHKKs1widr1ho1_400.gif

I had a dream about another realm called MU or Moo or something.

It was a sensitive world, I prefer this place.

Mick you big cøck, hello.

• Advertisement

Im not doing an FFA as a peacefull protest against lynching villagers

Says the man who wants a gun

Advertisement