Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf XXV - Fr Ted

Options

Comments

tritium wrote: »
    Says the man who wants a gun

Sure everyone is mad to kill everyone someone with a nice calm sensible head needs to mind the guns

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,429 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Friendly Mod Reminder:

Make sure to get your votes in!

giphy.gif

Uriel. wrote: »
    I had a dream about another realm called MU or Moo or something.

It was a sensitive world, I prefer this place.

Mick you big cøck, hello.

Alright Geller cad e an craic

• Registered Users Posts: 7,441 ✭✭✭tritium

Sure everyone is mad to kill everyone someone with a nice calm sensible head needs to mind the guns

So anyone but you :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 8,061 ✭✭✭Uriel.

Alright Geller cad e an craic

Cracker jack.?

• Advertisement

Lord TSC wrote: »
    Right, just to outline (I'm at a proper keyboard now, so can respond).

You and PJ both posted very similar posts at about 9:10 this morning. Both of you called out two people you were suspicious of in very similar style posts; short and succinct.

My thoughts at the time was that I don't believe in coincidences. That two people would post extremely similar posts so quick together made me suspicious.

PJ then, minutes later, posts that he believed you should get the gun tonight. Running the theory through...

Two wolf teams could have been given the same task at 9AM; "accuse two people in one post, first to do it wins the kill".
    Two of you, one from each team, quickly post.
    PJ, if this was true, would have realized you were a wolf at that point from the other team, and posted a friendly message indicating his trust of you.

QB gets thrown into the equation because as you yourself pointed out, they were very quick to fully accept the theory, and there's a possibility that's because she was thrilled to see the chance to watch the village go down the wrong path.

So I don't think the three of you are on the same team; I think there's a possibility that at least one of you are a wolf, possibly two. Or, hey, none of you and I'm just going nuts.

When it came time to FFA, I put three names. I didn't want all three to be wrapped round one theory, so I decided to pick one of the three of you to represent that theory. I went with PJ because his initial accusations were hilariously fluffy (and its still funny he's trying to push them as solid now again, despite ignoring my explainations/refutal this afternoon; that's a wolfy tactic. Say something has been proven over and over, try and make people believe him), and the whole Alt account thing COULD have been a mistake....but he admitted he did it on purpose too.

I then dedicated the other two slots to two other theories; Vale and his spaming of his message (Hiding in plain sight?) and Beaker and his spaming of character names (and I'm leaning towards registering my vote for Beaker as part of this). I also think Beaker's reactions have been telling too, this evening, trying to pocket Vale and intergrate himself into that relationship.

This is nonsense. Even from a game creation point of view, a common task across two wolf teams would be crazy. If I was on a wolf team, I wouldn't even take part in that task because it blatantly gives away one of your players. I'm gonna give Molly and co more credit than that. This isn't a mechanic of the game.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,046 ✭✭✭kitten_k

Mick if you get the bullets you gonna agree to go with the islanders picks for shooting or go mad?

• Registered Users Posts: 20,753 ✭✭✭✭beakerjoe

Tbh, I'm happy Beaker is at least coming at me, in terms of it will give us something to discuss tomorrow. If we had all agreed to a no vote, we'd have been starting tomorrow at least one more person down via kills/conversions.

Even if, for instance, I got lynched tonight, it would give the village plenty to ponder tomorrow; did Beaker start a bandwagon to save his skin, who else jumped onto the bandwagon afterwards.

Btw Beaker, on the off chance you are good, you'd want to take on board how bad it will look if I die and come back good. Tunnelling so hard on day one, when you're dealing with a 20 vs 5 split, is a great way to land yourself as the top target again tomorrow ;)

Ill admit im tunnelling. But ive good cause

Cracker jack.?

Who you calling Cracker

This is nonsense. Even from a game creation point of view, a common task across two wolf teams would be crazy. If I was on a wolf team, I wouldn't even take part in that task because it blatantly gives away one of your players. I'm gonna give Molly and co more credit than that. This isn't a mechanic of the game.

1123128-reaction-images

• Advertisement

kitten_k wrote: »
    Mick if you get the bullets you gonna agree to go with the islanders picks for shooting or go mad?

I pinky promise :D

• Registered Users Posts: 711 ✭✭✭grumpylumpy

Any thoughts on Mayor?

FFAs or anything?

Name Posts
    beakerjoe 147
    The_Valeyard 134
    Bounty Hunter 68
    quickbeam 66
    Kolido 63
    MicksJaguar 61
    Uriel. 57
    tritium 53
    Strawberry Milkshake 53
    Triceratops Ballet 43
    Lord TSC 41
    Pawwed Rig 39
    Arabtinian 35
    partyjungle 33
    grumpylumpy 24
    Drumpot 21
    MrsFlushdraw 21
    MrKingsley 17
    kitten_k 17
    duffman13 16
    Necrominus 16
    Pter 14
    Stu Redman 9
    Barney92 9
    ardinn 9
    Mollyb60 9
    sullivlo 6
    Loughc 3

Current post counts. I think everyone has at least made an appearance, which should mean all village systems are running

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,454 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

beakerjoe wrote: »

?

Who you calling Cracker

Crackhead Ned

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,452 ✭✭✭✭The_Valeyard

Any thoughts on Mayor?

FFAs or anything?

Ive an idea about mayor

beakerjoe wrote: »

Ah yeah here we go. Don't lynch me, I can't say why, but blah blah.

kitten_k wrote: »

If I get the gun I wont shoot anybody unlesss we have a big lead

Any thoughts on Mayor?

FFAs or anything?

what about yourself, sneaky sneakerton

Who you calling Cracker

Honky

• Advertisement

Not even a wolf.?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,452 ✭✭✭✭The_Valeyard

You're not getting the gun

I have a memory of at least one game where this happened

Crackhead Ned

He's brown bread, he hit his head, on his way to bed.

tritium wrote: »
    I have a memory of at least one game where this happened

men-in-black-memory-no-worries-374pcIBVEGb6g

He's brown bread, he hit his head, on his way to bed.

Be the hokey.
    Was there butter with that?

?

I caught you bandwagoning. Thats my good cause.

I wont side track the thread futher about you.

To all whom think ive done a task, you are wrong. Your just jumping on something in the hope your right as nothing better has come along.

For Shame.

Ive voted no lynch and someone to be Mayor. Good night Springton, there will be no encores

Good man.

I copied it with three names.

PJ who I've been on at all day

Vale who I mentioned earlier was annoying me with his spamming (hence, btw, why he put me on his list)

And you, who should be suspect numero uno.

Two names that line up with my posting all day. One that looks more desperate with each post.

I started on you actually

Not even a wolf.?

But if we have a big lead can’t we just use it to tie the wolf up and take it for a walk?

I’ll get my coat.....

• Advertisement

Be the hokey.
    Was there butter with that?

no twas dry, they had milk mind you

Advertisement