Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf XXV - Fr Ted

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,306 ✭✭✭✭Drumpot

quickbeam wrote: »
    I don't think he is the vigilante. I'm suggesting Vale pick him as the vigilante as he's the second most trusted player right now.

Ah right. Thanks for clearing that one up.

• Registered Users Posts: 711 ✭✭✭grumpylumpy

kitten_k wrote: »
    This seems like a fair suggestion

It does... But that makes it Kolido who i was most suss of :p

• Registered Users Posts: 7,441 ✭✭✭tritium

duffman13 wrote: »
    BJ posting at some rate all day and goes missing now :( People waiting to see what he has to say about the spoiled vote? Why? Most likely he used the wrong password or something on the lynch form, vote on the merits of what he posted from 10 am this morning or since the start of the game.

It’s possible but if it’s really just as simple as say wrong password then it’s pretty severe. I had a single dream in my life where I was a mod and the ****e that came back for passwords made my eyes nearly bleed :D

(One player apologised on their fourth or fifth vote that day all with different password/ player combinations)

It does... But that makes it Kolido who i was most suss of :p

But if Kolido is a wolf. Then if he shoots villagers arbitrarily we will know?

By that I mean does it really matter if a wolf or villager has the gun at this stage once we know who has the gun.

The village can vote on who Kilido should or shouldn’t be shot and if they don’t comply they are a wolf?!

Only thing we would need to be careful of is if a team focuses on a player. But sure can’t they do it with or without the bullets!

How does the vote go through if the name/password don’t match. Doesn’t it tell you password is wrong?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 12,452 ✭✭✭✭The_Valeyard

Drumpot wrote: »
    So what’s your power? You can’t cancel tonight’s lynch, so that means you can tomorrow?

You can also pick somebody to have a gun? When do you have to choose a villager?

Can change tomorrows vote

Asked about choosing villager timewise awaiting response

I can choose vig.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 16,287 Mod ✭✭✭✭quickbeam

How does the vote go through if the name/password don’t match. Doesn’t it tell you password is wrong?

It's not that high tech. You can put anything you like in fields and it'll go through. It's up to the game mods to verify the details once received.

I think my money would go on Beaker getting the benefit of the doubt for now.

This spoiled vote situation does pose questions, was Beaker punished for something?

Players with more previous dreams than myself will be able to suggest what would warrant such a penalty.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,906 ✭✭✭Barney92

duffman13 wrote: »
    BJ posting at some rate all day and goes missing now :( People waiting to see what he has to say about the spoiled vote? Why? Most likely he used the wrong password or something on the lynch form, vote on the merits of what he posted from 10 am this morning or since the start of the game.

It matters because if up for lynch himself and a wolf I reckon he would have been careful when casting his vote. I'm inclined to think he's not a wolf because of it.

Voting closed???

• Advertisement

quickbeam wrote: »
    Person voted second in the mayor vote would be most obvious candidate for vigilante surely?
    This seems like a fair suggestion

This doesn't really seem like a good suggestion to me - especially given you both voted for that person.

Necrominus wrote: »
    Mayor Votes:
    Candidate Votes Voters
    The_Valeyard 5 Strawberry Milkshake, The_Valeyard, MrKingsley, tritium, Drumpot
    Kolido 3 Quickbeam, kitten_k, Bounty Hunter
    Drumpot 2 Arabtinian, Kolido
    MicksJaguar 2 MicksJaguar, grumpylumpy
    Triceratops Ballet 2 Triceratops Ballet, sullivlo
    Stu Redman 1 Stu Redman
    duffman13 1 duffman13
    Bounty Hunter 1 Lord TSC
    Arabtinian 1 Pawwed Rig
    partyjungle 1 partyjungle
    ardinn 1 ardinn
    Strawberry Milkshake 1 Uriel
    Barney92 1 Barney92
    MrsFlushdraw 1 MrsFlushdraw
    Stu Redman 1 Stu Redman
    Quickbeam 1 spoiled vote Beakerjoe (spoiled vote)

Feels a bit like we're being herded here tbh

Im not voting bj

• Registered Users Posts: 13,366 ✭✭✭✭Kolido

I dont think its a pw, just a code word for the mods to confirm the correct person voted. Tou could write any thing there and it would accept it.

I don’t think BJs spoiled vote should be a deciding factor to be honest.

There are multiple reasons why it could of happened and it will be interesting to hear his explanation.

• Registered Users Posts: 35,024 ✭✭✭✭Baggly

Last 12 minutes to vote.

Remember only votes with #tie NAMEOFPLAYER will count.

First logged vote on thread counts only.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,046 ✭✭✭kitten_k

tritium wrote: »
    This doesn't really seem like a good suggestion to me - especially given you both voted for that person.

Feels a bit like we're being herded here tbh

Probably because we trust him.

I don’t see any other suggestions coming forward on how to pick the vigilante or are we leaving it up to Vale to pick?

Beaker, any chance you could address your public?

Kind of in two minds on you right now so a few words would be great

• Registered Users Posts: 6,046 ✭✭✭kitten_k

Pter wrote: »
    Last 12 minutes to vote.

Does it have to be in caps like that as I didn’t put mine in caps?

Pter wrote: »
    Last 12 minutes to vote.

Hold on, in the op the format is VOTE XXXX, are you saying I need to vote again?

I don’t see any other suggestions coming forward on how to pick the vigilante or are we leaving it up to Vale to pick?

I’m still getting my head around the spoiled vote.

When can vig use bullets? Mayor is safe for munch, right? But is the vig?

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 22,374 CMod ✭✭✭✭Pawwed Rig

Does it have to be in caps like that as I didn’t put mine in caps?

you're grand

Can change tomorrows vote

Asked about choosing villager timewise awaiting response

I can choose vig.

And this is where I start my own campaign :D

Really hope you are good Vale, and if you are you will also want to choose someone who is good to give the gun to.

Of course we are all innocent villagers in here, but I...

1) Didn't jump on any bandwagon, against you or anyone, despite other players like myself doing so (Players who missed a fair bit of today's game) for convenience or otherwise.

2) In the vote for Mayor, I didn't vote for you because I wanted to vote for the one person who I was sure was good in the game. So I voted for myself.

Vale...I will take the ring to Mordor, I will be your vig if you so desire.

• Registered Users Posts: 35,024 ✭✭✭✭Baggly

Kolido wrote: »
    Hold on, in the op the format is VOTE XXXX, are you saying I need to vote again?

OK fair point VOTE XXXX or #tie XXXX; its just easier with the hashtag.

Well, Id suggest Vale sits on it for a bit if he's able to. We're not due any events until munch time, the Shaman may have sent something useful around and if there's no hurry I'd suggest just waiting a bit

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 16,287 Mod ✭✭✭✭quickbeam

Don't think they're safe from munch. Only safe from conversion.

#tie no lynch

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 22,374 CMod ✭✭✭✭Pawwed Rig

Mollyb60 wrote: »
    All players have 1 hour to vote ON THREAD using the #TIE XXXXX format. First vote counts only. Vote options are NO LYNCH or BEAKERJOE only. No other votes will be registered.

Could The_Valeyard please make his way to his Mayoral Office on COP for further instructions?

see above so Yes I would vote again

Doesnt matter who the vig is if we are all voting who gets shot.

Mayor cant be converted, vig cant be converted. Both can be munched and there's a kill tomorrow for one team - I suggest not naming vig on thread yet

• Advertisement

But the shots would have to happen before munch or the vig will be munched.

Advertisement