Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf XXV - Fr Ted

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 22,385 CMod ✭✭✭✭Pawwed Rig

Didn't think I was gonna get to use that one :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 7,443 ✭✭✭tritium

Pawwed Rig wrote: »
    Hi all. Already feckin a 100 posts.

Down with this sort of thing

Don’t worry you didn’t miss anything

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 22,385 CMod ✭✭✭✭Pawwed Rig

tritium wrote: »
    Don’t worry you didn’t miss anything

I know and to think I got voted off last game for posting fluff

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,452 ✭✭✭✭The_Valeyard

I know and to think I got voted off last game for posting fluff

He said Fluff!!!

Lynch, lynch, lynch!!!

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,746 Mod ✭✭✭✭Bounty Hunter

Mollyb60 wrote: »

Character List:
    Eoin McLove
    Mary (of John and Mary)
    Fr. Fintan Stack
    Fr. Fitzgerald
    Fr. Damo
    Pat Mustard
    Fr. Paul Stone
    Fr. Cyril MacDuff
    Fr. Noel Furlong
    Fr. Liam Finnegan
    Fr. Billy O'Dwyer
    Fr. Romeo Sensini
    Fr Todd Unctious
    Fr Larry Duff
    John (of John and Mary)
    Fr. Dick Byrne
    Fr. Derek Beeching
    Fr. Austin Purcell
    Fred Rickwood
    Fr. Liam Deliverance
    Sister Assumpta
    Henry Sellers
    Fr. Jessup
    Tom
    Fargo Boyle

Player List:
    1. Quickbeam
    2. Loughc
    3. Kolido
    4. Duffman
    5. Pawwed Rig
    6. Lord TSC
    7. BeakerJoe
    8. Kitten k
    9. Micksjaguar
    10. Partyjungle
    11. Stu redman
    12. Sullivlo
    13. Strawberry milkshake
    14. TB
    15. Barney
    16. Mr Kingsley
    17. Mrs Flushdraw
    18. Grumpylumpy
    19. Tritium
    20. The Valeyard
    21. Uriel
    22. Drumpot
    23. Ardinn
    24. Bounty Hunter
    25. Arabtinian

so thats 25 names 2 times. So (dunno if it was answered in the other thread maybe but clearly that means everyone is someone from the above list) are we working under the assumption that Ted, Ms Doyle, Dougal, Fr Jack, Len Brennan etc i.e the bigger names are just going to be appearing as flavor in this game?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,061 ✭✭✭Uriel.

Because Bounties are made with coconut I assume

golden-cleric-award.jpg

Lynch, lynch, lynch!!!

That's usually how it works when I'm playing.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,366 ✭✭✭✭Kolido

so thats 25 names 2 times. So (dunno if it was answered in the other thread maybe but clearly that means everyone is someone from the above list) are we working under the assumption that Ted, Ms Doyle, Dougal, Fr Jack, Len Brennan etc i.e the bigger names are just going to be appearing as flavor in this game?

Would imagine they will turn up at some stage. Though all the characters are flavour really as anyone can have any role in the game.

is it FFA time?

Could get voted mayor this time!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 20,753 ✭✭✭✭beakerjoe

Im voting for the funniest poster to be Mayor. Make me laugh with Ted quotes in appropriate situations to win my vote.

Or ill just vote for myself, because Im great

Thats been my experience too, Day 0 everyone is posting nonsense cos to be honest nobody could possibly have anything to go off. However 1/2 people get tarred with the fluffy brush and have to defend themselves against it for the next few days if they are not killed. Meanwhile others just take the p!sh, post gifs, ask for bullets and then later claim they have powers that mean the village (island in this game I guess) shouldn't kill them. tbh the latter sounds like more fun so I might give it a try this time :pac:

is it FFA time?

Steady on, give it another few minutes at least!

I never noticed no Ted and co. Thats mad altogether. Did Father Cagney send them to the US after all?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,452 ✭✭✭✭The_Valeyard

beakerjoe wrote: »
    Im voting for the funniest poster to be Mayor. Make me laugh with Ted quotes in appropriate situations to win my vote.

Well, im voting for myself twice, just in case.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,463 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

What if I don't feel like making anyone laugh though? What if I prefer to see people miserably, huh?

giphy.gif

FFA?

Thats been my experience too, Day 0 everyone is posting nonsense cos to be honest nobody could possibly have anything to go off. However 1/2 people get tarred with the fluffy brush and have to defend themselves against it for the next few days if they are not killed. Meanwhile others just take the p!sh, post gifs, ask for bullets and then later claim they have powers that mean the village (island in this game I guess) shouldn't kill them. tbh the latter sounds like more fun so I might give it a try this time :pac:

We should try to arrange that Lord TSC's 30,000th post is him begging for mercy:D

Lord TSC wrote: »
    What if I don't feel like making anyone laugh though? What if I prefer to see people miserably, huh?

giphy.gif

Whos a bit of a moaning michael

I'm not in a European country so not long now (hour or 2 max) till it will be time for this for me
    f25e9b79e631e880648d83105bc33ae0.jpg

That said ill probably be able to post a little bit at work as it's not an anon game this time so posting from my phone will be a bit easier

• Advertisement

Whenever BH posts its Dreamy Sleepy Nighty Snoozey Snooze , aimrite?

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 16,287 Mod ✭✭✭✭quickbeam

FFA?

A strategy used for coming up with a short-list to vote off for lynch.

Strawberry was (presumably!!!???) joking as it's far too early for that.

So BH you are trying to cover yourself and say you were doped up when we all accuse you of being a wolf tomorrow.

Whenever BH posts its Dreamy Sleepy Nighty Snoozey Snooze , aimrite?
    8c9c1490ba6725f2ca0f295e67e33517.gif

I would think that the Seer is Ted and the apprentice is Dougal.
    Wolf - Jack?

Len - mayor?

Shaman - Mrs Doyle?

Vigilante or SK - The Pat Short character with the I shot JR T-shirt?

On a side topic I love the name Windy Shepple Henderson

I think what the coconut (bleurgh) is trying to tell us is that he sleeps all day and works all night.

AS A WOLF!

Kolido wrote: »
    So BH you are trying to cover yourself and say you were doped up when we all accuse you of being a wolf tomorrow.

mostly just having fun, but last time on day 1 (this being day 0) I had 3 posts as the whole lynch the lowest posters discussion started can't hurt to highlight why im absent in advance now while also getting my post count up.

I mean I have no plans here this is fluffy gif posting from me here :)

that said I am in Taiwan not China so nobody (except me right now :P use that as an excuse to post this gif)
    tenor.gif

great bunch of lads

• Advertisement

Ming The Merciless for example

Advertisement