Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf XXV - Fr Ted

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 22,374 CMod ✭✭✭✭Pawwed Rig

On a school night?? naughty naughty.
    Been an eventful night on the island since you left.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,246 ✭✭✭ardinn

Pawwed Rig wrote: »
    On a school night?? naughty naughty.
    Been an eventful night on the island since you left.

Not a school night for me :D

I see that - But all in all nothing happened! Pffft!!! Night all

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,708 Mod ✭✭✭✭Bounty Hunter

If the shaman is a good character then one would assume it was someone who taught BJ was bad that said if they are good I wouldn't look too much into them on thread as that'd help the wolfies.

I'm actually shocked that BJ survived the tie vote as surely given how many people voted for him first time he would be a favorite for an FFA for bullets in which case did we just waste a bullet by not killing him then?

I'd be fine with being the vig if Vale wants as with my time difference I'll def be free but then again don't give it to those who ask too as they would be obvious wolf targets if they don't target the mayor (if he's good)

Kolido wrote: »
    #FFA 1

1. Beaker/Vale - Race for top poster is a task?
    2. PJ - All the hmmm a task
    3. No Lynch - Chances of hitting a baddie are slim, no lynch could be an option tonight.

Currently my vote is on no lynch.
    Barney92 wrote: »
    #FFA1

Drumpot - The suggestions of ways of getting around tasks seem like a wolf trying to look like they're coming up with ways to find wolves

Stu Redman - The PJ account thing is very loose to me, and Stu talks about wolves hiding behind the confusion in loose reasons

Not sure about a third. Kitten and ardinn's FFAs were quite sparse. Kitten had no lynch, Vale (to get rid of him) and PJ (valid enough reason for PJ to be fair).
    kitten_k wrote: »
    #FFA1

1. No lynch - not enough information yet to make an informed lynch

2. Vale - just so I don't have to endure his campaigning anymore

3. PJ - 6 of his posts contain just hmmmm which is strange
    #FFA

1. No Lynch

2. Vale - not really contributing beyond repeated I want to be mayor posts and that is despite having the highest post tally of anyone here.

3. BJ - The thing about listing off stuff like Incense did stand out to me to be honest and it is one of the only task type things I've seen

That said there are others my gut would probably say are more Wolfie than both of them and I don't like putting the 2 highest posters on an FFA because I do feel like they are only there because they have put themselves in the firing line while others have had less scrutiny which is also why no.1 by a good distance right now is no lynch

4. If I had to put in a no.4 (or 3 actual people on an FFA) it'd probably be in relation to all the hmmm posts as again it's repetition and could be an attempt to direct the village while never actually saying why these people / these posts warrant highlighting but for now PartyJungle isn't doing too much else dodgy

tbh I have actually already voted no lynch but often people compile who put in a FFA and who didn't and then judge things based on that so umm mine is in.
    quickbeam wrote: »
    Some people's weren't that clear, so I hope I have it right:

Summary:
    Valeyard 11
    beakerjoe 10
    Partyjungle 8
    quickbeam 4
    lord tsc 2
    Kolido 1
    kitten 1
    strawberry 1
    Triceretops 1
    Drumpot 1
    Stu Redman 1

By vote:

Kolido beakerjoe valeyard partyjungle
    BJ quickbeam partyjungle valeyard
    Duffman valeyard beakerjoe partyjungle
    bounty hunter valeyard beakerjoe partyjungle
    kitten valeyard partyjungle
    Lord partyjungle valeyard beakerjoe
    grumpy Kolido beakerjoe valeyard
    triceratops valeyard quickbeam
    mrkingsley kitten partyjungle
    partyjungle lord tsc beakerjoe strawberry
    mrsflushdraw beakerjoe valeyard quickbeam
    sully beakerjoe partyjungle valeyard
    arab quickbeam
    ardinn beakerjoe lord tsc
    uriel beakerjoe Triceretops valeyard
    Barney Drumpot Stu Redman

3 no lynch votes left off with other names from the posts added, In Barneys he had 2 on it Kitten and Ardinn who neither was added.

No lynch is an actual vote choice so not sure whyit was left off the list could be more all I could find

duffman13 wrote: »
    FFA1
    Vale
    Fairly obvious this one. Spamming to be elected, began his campaign on day 0 and had three identical election campaign posts yesterday. Has been spamming the same nonsense since this morning. I was sussy of him yesterday and he's done notjing to alleviate my suspicions. The mayor job of gotten by the wolves would make it far more likely for a wolf win

BJ
    The volume of posts combined with the content of a couple of them makes me very suspicious. I am 50-50 between him and Vale but beginning to lean slightly more towards BJ.

PJ
    Possibly a bad shout, I'm going on gut with him as a third, this was from day zero posting.
    #FFA

1. No Lynch

2. Vale - not really contributing beyond repeated I want to be mayor posts and that is despite having the highest post tally of anyone here.

3. BJ - The thing about listing off stuff like Incense did stand out to me to be honest and it is one of the only task type things I've seen

That said there are others my gut would probably say are more Wolfie than both of them and I don't like putting the 2 highest posters on an FFA because I do feel like they are only there because they have put themselves in the firing line while others have had less scrutiny which is also why no.1 by a good distance right now is no lynch

4. If I had to put in a no.4 (or 3 actual people on an FFA) it'd probably be in relation to all the hmmm posts as again it's repetition and could be an attempt to direct the village while never actually saying why these people / these posts warrant highlighting but for now PartyJungle isn't doing too much else dodgy

tbh I have actually already voted no lynch but often people compile who put in a FFA and who didn't and then judge things based on that so umm mine is in.
    #FFA1

1. No lynch - not enough information yet to make an informed lynch

2. Vale - just so I don't have to endure his campaigning anymore

3. PJ - 6 of his posts contain just hmmmm which is strange
    Lord TSC wrote: »
    #FFA1

Pj - I feel him and Mick could be wolves, based on past reasons.

Vale - Campaigning so hard for the mayor thing. If a wolvf gets the mayor, they basically get two free kills, and at a guess, they don't have to tell us who the killer is either. Don't trust the spamming on his message

BJ - Listing off characters all day (not had a massive chance to look over this yet, mind)
    #FFA1

Kolido - Has primarily just been posting the rules, looks overly "helpful" to me
    BJ - Thought duffy had a very good point about BJ's checklist of holy items looking tasky
    Vale - I never trust anyone spamming this much, it just causes confusion
    FFA 1

1. Vale - thread spam!

2. QB - leaving herself out of the Elvis/King list

3. To Be Confirmed

Its a bit of a stretch this but given that I believe its in the wolves interest to have lynches early in the game as they are pretty random and usually kill villages I had a look at who posted there FFas after that discussion (an hour maybe hour and a half)

Duffman was first but tbf I dont think a wolf would be first to do this

Then we had Kitten and bounty but both put no lynch on it so again doubtfull

And then we have Lord, Grumpy and TB

Lords was all over the shop and made little sense why you'd include PJ and not me the reason being we were on opposite teams given the same tasks by mods at 9 in the morning (sure buddy ;))

Grumpys bar Kolidio is a bit bandwagonny

TB hard to comment as I dont trust qb either but the vale bit is bandwagonny but she ended up voting no lynch.

I still think Lord is worth a peek and its worth keeping an eye on grumpy

• Advertisement

Necrominus wrote: »
    Lynch Votes
    Candidate Votes Voters
    No Lynch 7 + 1 spoiled vote Drumpot, Kolido, Triceratops Ballet, Beakerjoe(spoiled vote), MicksJaguar, kitten_k, Strawberry Milkshake, Stu Redman
    beakerjoe 7 Lord TSC, sullivlo, Bounty Hunter, ardinn, duffman13, MrsFlushdraw, The_Valeyard
    Quickbeam 2 Arabtinian, tritium
    The_Valeyard 2 Pawwed Rig, Uriel
    Lord TSC 1 partyjungle
    kitten_k 1 MrKingsley
    Deleted User 1 Quickbeam
    Kolido 1 grumpylumpy
    Drumpot 1 Barney92

Also if people are going to vote for people that dont have a snowballs chance in hell of getting lynched why not just vote no lynch :confused:

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 16,287 Mod ✭✭✭✭quickbeam

3 no lynch votes left off with other names from the posts added, In Barneys he had 2 on it Kitten and Ardinn who neither was added.

No lynch is an actual vote choice so not sure whyit was left off the list could be more all I could find

What the fűck you on about??? I said some of the options weren't that clear. Barney's for example need two clearly and was more musings about possible thirds than actually naming anyone as his third. FFA is about deciding *who* to run in a race so of course I wasn't gonna include "no lynch" in it.

I was the only one (as usual!!!!!) to step up and collate the votes. If you can do better you're welcome to the job. I don't need the grief of trying to help and then having it twisted.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,994 ✭✭✭sullivlo

Also if people are going to vote for people that dont have a snowballs chance in hell of getting lynched why not just vote no lynch :confused:

Because they want a lynch and have a hunch on somebody, shaking trees to see who might jump on who or who might get a reaction.

I’m disappointed that there was no lynch last night, and that even if there had been a lynch BJ option that the mayor would have overturned it.

My hypothesis, fwiw:
    - vale is a wolf who went all out to get elected as mayor so that he could do his task. Unsure of what his task was because there was so much extra in his posts that it was hard to tell
    - bj is also a wolf and in their Wolfy room they took a chance on getting bj lynched, knowing that if he was that vale would likely become mayor (there was no other clear runner) and the lynch could be over turned.

Instead, in our infinite wisedom we decided to vote no lynch, so instead of potentially getting a villager or a wolf (albeit slim chance but a chance all the same), we’re definitely down a villager this morning.

Good job team :rolleyes:

What the fűck you on about??? I said some of the options weren't that clear. Barney's for example need two clearly and was more musings about possible thirds than actually naming anyone as his third. FFA is about deciding *who* to run in a race so of course I wasn't gonna include "no lynch" in it.

I was the only one (as usual!!!!!) to step up and collate the votes. If you can do better you're welcome to the job. I don't need the grief of trying to help and then having it twisted.

I’m suspicious of those that jumped on the no lynch bandwagon. I’m on mobile so can’t make a list but the helpful breakdown from the results post has given me ideas.

QB - you’re doing a super job and deserve both parachutes should the plane crash. In the absence of our sombrero wearing TB, I would be indebted to you to continue in your role as FFA coordinator.

sullivlo wrote: »
    Because they want a lynch and have a hunch on somebody, shaking trees to see who might jump on who or who might get a reaction.

I’m disappointed that there was no lynch last night, and that even if there had been a lynch BJ option that the mayor would have overturned it.

My hypothesis, fwiw:
    - vale is a wolf who went all out to get elected as mayor so that he could do his task. Unsure of what his task was because there was so much extra in his posts that it was hard to tell
    - bj is also a wolf and in their Wolfy room they took a chance on getting bj lynched, knowing that if he was that vale would likely become mayor (there was no other clear runner) and the lynch could be over turned.

Instead, in our infinite wisedom we decided to vote no lynch, so instead of potentially getting a villager or a wolf (albeit slim chance but a chance all the same), we’re definitely down a villager this morning.

Good job team :rolleyes:

Its a throw away vote though you can still rattle someone on thread, you are essentially not voting when you vote someone who has no chance of being in the running and its a good place to hide and not be accused of bandwagoning

If we lynched someone we would still be down a villager this morning anyways its not one or the other

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 16,287 Mod ✭✭✭✭quickbeam

Just looking at the votes from last night.

Loughc didn't vote at all. I'm not sure if he's even still playing as he's only got three posts. I guess that will be for the mods to decide.

6 people didn't vote in the tie, but I'm not going to analyze that too much, people might have just gone to bed by then.

Of those who voted No Lynch first time, all (who voted at all) voted the same in the Tie.

Of those who voted BJ the first time, most (who voted at all) voted the same in the Tie ... except Valeyard who voted No Lynch in the tie. Maybe you explained this already Vale, but I don't remember it. Care to clarify?

Of those who voted someone else the first time (9 players), it was fairly split down the middle between those who voted BJ or no-lynch second time (4 for BJ, 4 for no lynch and 1 who didn't vote a second time).

Morning everyone.

QB, you’re doing a great job. Not your fault if people’s FFAs were wishy washy

I may be absent for today and tomorrow. Funeral to attend to tomorrow and have to do a few airport runs today. Also don't give me the vig as a result. But also don't lynch me cuz I'm the appr seer.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,880 ✭✭✭MrsFlushdraw

I don't think he is the vigilante. I'm suggesting Vale pick him as the vigilante as he's the second most trusted player right now.
    It’s not that we think they are the vigilante just that as the second highest player voted for they should be selected to be.

I don't think we can say anyone is trusted at all. Not sure who Vale should pic, but it is dodgy as Vale could easily be a wolf.
    09:59:59 declaration only or the wolves will take them out

Yeah, we need to know at that time for sure who Vale picked as vig, because we can't trust anyone at this stage and he can say anything. Especially if he is a wolf.

If I was mayor and a wolf. I would pick someone to be vig (not a wolf) get them to shoot. And put a kill in for them and announce a different name on thread knowing the person can't say it was them as they are dead.

We just need to be careful with the whole mayor thing, voting someone cos they ran a campaign is silly. Anyone can do that. Wolf or not.

Sorry about last night folks, was so tired and had to switch off. I would have still voted BJ as that was my original vote.

Have my sons graduation this morning, so will be off and on.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 22,374 CMod ✭✭✭✭Pawwed Rig

I’m suspicious of those that jumped on the no lynch bandwagon. I’m on mobile so can’t make a list but the helpful breakdown from the results post has given me ideas. .

I was one of those. Eager as I was to string someone up I did not have anything on BJ so it would have been lynching someone for the sake of it. This would have been a bigger band wagon jump than a no lynch vote (that was my thinking anyway.

Were it a run off between 2 I may have jumped on the one I was more suspicious of (however slight).

Sorry for your loss PJ.

The second part though, wtf?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,061 ✭✭✭Uriel.

Hides them away when we look back at vote results. Yesterday was all about bj versus no lynch. In a few days time we'll be really honing in on voting games patterns and who might have jumped on what. By voting out of kilter with the rest such votes are being pushed out of the natural analysis that will follow in the coming days. These guys could be roled, one way or another

• Registered Users Posts: 13,366 ✭✭✭✭Kolido

Well if they are kill eventually, and they are bad, those who voted for them early can say, look, I told ya so.

I was the first to go with the no lynch option afaik. Im surprised how many went with it in the end.

This is very very defensive.
    Unnaturally so.

Sorry for your loss PJ.

The second part though, wtf?

nothing to see here move along

• Advertisement

I may be absent for today and tomorrow. Funeral to attend to tomorrow and have to do a few airport runs today. Also don't give me the vig as a result. But also don't lynch me cuz I'm the appr seer.

FFS Party? why? just why?

Sorry for you loss Party,

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,452 ✭✭✭✭The_Valeyard

I don't think we can say anyone is trusted at all. Not sure who Vale should pic, but it is dodgy as Vale could easily be a wolf.

Yeah, we need to know at that time for sure who Vale picked as vig, because we can't trust anyone at this stage and he can say anything. Especially if he is a wolf.

If I was mayor and a wolf. I would pick someone to be vig (not a wolf) get them to shoot. And put a kill in for them and announce a different name on thread knowing the person can't say it was them as they are dead.

We just need to be careful with the whole mayor thing, voting someone cos they ran a campaign is silly. Anyone can do that. Wolf or not.

Sorry about last night folks, was so tired and had to switch off. I would have still voted BJ as that was my original vote.

Have my sons graduation this morning, so will be off and on.

Lot of paranoia in this post. Now it is possible im a wolf.

It is also possible I just wanted to be mayor. I dedicated a day if memes and electoral posts to it

Its also possible, you are indeed a wolf, and fear who I will pick as a Vig, since three wolves could be dead after lynch.

Lot of paranoia in this post. Now it is possible im a wolf.

It is also possible I just wanted to be mayor. I dedicated a day if memes and electoral posts to it

Its also possible, you are indeed a wolf, and fear who I will pick as a Vig, since three wolves could be dead after lynch.

Im not scared of who you will pick, just scared you are a wolf :p

Its a throw away vote though you can still rattle someone on thread, you are essentially not voting when you vote someone who has no chance of being in the running and its a good place to hide and not be accused of bandwagoning

If we lynched someone we would still be down a villager this morning anyways its not one or the other

Yesss
    Throwaway votes is not how one shakes the trees.
    Sultan should know better.
    Bad sultan.

Im not scared of who you will pick, just scared you are a wolf :p

Try convert me to the wolfie side, see what happens :P

Uriel. wrote: »
    Yesss
    Throwaway votes is not how one shakes the trees.
    Sultan should know better.
    Bad sultan.

Sultan?

Sultan?

Me

Me

I prefer Sully.

Mayor rule #4 Sulllivlo will be known as Sully and not Sultan.

• Advertisement

Try convert me to the wolfie side, see what happens :P

I can't, villagers don't have the skillz

Advertisement