Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf XXV - Fr Ted

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,452 ✭✭✭✭The_Valeyard

I can't, villagers don't have the skillz

But your not a vilager?

giphy.gif

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,708 Mod ✭✭✭✭Bounty Hunter

If we are agreeing to do an ffa for who a vig should shoot then why did we not lynch the person who got the most votes last time when we had the tie vote?

Surely BJ will be a favorite to be one of the two most voted for again so by not voting for him then I feel we may have potentially wasted a bullet.

Not saying he is def bad or anything but it would seem our shaman thought he was if they tried to drug him so he couldn't defend himself from lynching last night.

I may be absent for today and tomorrow. Funeral to attend to tomorrow and have to do a few airport runs today. Also don't give me the vig as a result. But also don't lynch me cuz I'm the appr seer.

giphy.gif

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,708 Mod ✭✭✭✭Bounty Hunter

Well that reveal may have just made him a munch target if true strange he wouldn't at least. Wait till after that yo reveal but at least if true it's only apprentice

Well that reveal may have just made him a munch target if true strange he wouldn't at least. Wait till after that yo reveal but at least if true it's only apprentice

giphy.gif

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,061 ✭✭✭Uriel.

I guess all is not what it seems.

Uriel. wrote: »
    I guess all is not what it seems.

tumblr_inline_nn1betAh3h1rn4ar0_250.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 13,366 ✭✭✭✭Kolido

So is the plan for Vale to announce the vig just before munch and we go gun crazy rest of the day?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,880 ✭✭✭MrsFlushdraw

But your not a vilager?

giphy.gif

Sure am Lord Mayor!

Ill be back on at 09.55

Ive my COP open also, so anything urgent thats needs to be said here can be said so I can pick or change my Vig selection

4Gze.gif

• Advertisement

Sure am Lord Mayor!

4Gze.gif

Sure am Lord Mayor!

Wrong gif, soz.

tumblr_lnb6hoZImo1qazkdco1_r3_500.gif

Laterz

tumblr_inline_nn1betAh3h1rn4ar0_250.gif

I love her.
    Greatest mayor ever is she.
    You're a close second Valerie

• Registered Users Posts: 9,994 ✭✭✭sullivlo

I prefer Sully.

Mayor rule #4 Sulllivlo will be known as Sully and not Sultan.

I like this rule.

Still don’t agree with your politics. #NotMyMayor

• Registered Users Posts: 20,753 ✭✭✭✭beakerjoe

Lots of paranoia and shiftyness on day one, many people looking for the smallest excuses to lynch someone. Latching on to anything they perceive to be 'bad'.

Many of you so sure of my being bad based off what..... a 'task' that isnt a task. You guys need to kop on.

beakerjoe wrote: »
    Lots of paranoia and shiftyness on day one, many people looking for the smallest excuses to lynch someone. Latching on to anything they perceive to be 'bad'.

Many of you so sure of my being bad based off what..... a 'task' that isnt a task. You guys need to kop on.

Oooooo

Hi bj

Welcome to the morning

Oooooo

Hi bj

Welcome to the morning

Just glad i can see it, no thanks to some villagers.

You sound bitter and twisted.
    I like that.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,994 ✭✭✭sullivlo

I’m not saying that the shaman should out themselves but if BJ is still alive when the shaman has given the 3 gifts, hopefully this can corroborate his slippery story.

sullivlo wrote: »
    I’m not saying that the shaman should out themselves but if BJ is still alive when the shaman has given the 3 gifts, hopefully this can corroborate his slippery story.

I never daid it was a shaman

• Advertisement

If I was mayor and a wolf. I would pick someone to be vig (not a wolf) get them to shoot. And put a kill in for them and announce a different name on thread knowing the person can't say it was them as they are dead.

Run this paragraph past me again MrsFD as I’m not getting it. How can the vig shoot if they are dead?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,894 ✭✭✭Triceratops Ballet

Do we think floor polish counts as a relic?
    The shaman has 3 relics to give out
    Is there a trickster in Ted World?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,894 ✭✭✭Triceratops Ballet

What I mean is I think a relic would more likely be the chalice of blah blah or the holy Cross of whatever and so on and so forth

Run this paragraph past me again MrsFD as I’m not getting it. How can the vig shoot if they are dead?

Think she's saying Vig makes the kills and then is munched that night. - 3 kills for the relevant wolf team essentially and no one the wiser

• Registered Users Posts: 7,441 ✭✭✭tritium

Morning all

Hi beaker, I think you missed my question last night- was it just a pm to inform you about the floor polish, was it only your voting affected and did you know your vote was broken before you tried to use it?

Anything passes for a relic these days.

Do we think floor polish counts as a relic?
    The shaman has 3 relics to give out
    Is there a trickster in Ted World?

Its the most logical explanation but im really not sure. All i got told is that i was passed Floor Polish. Whether i triggered it myself by singing SM a song or posting the 11th post after lynch ir a shaman passed it, ive no clue for sure

What I mean is I think a relic would more likely be the chalice of blah blah or the holy Cross of whatever and so on and so forth

Floor polish is Ted enough for me. That said modulators could have tricks up their sleeveen sleeves for us, but for now I'm taking it as a shaman action.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,880 ✭✭✭MrsFlushdraw

I thought the bullets were getting used prior to the munch? so Vale picks a vig, they go pow pow. At 9.59.30 or so Vale announces who he gave gun to. If he had been a wolf, he gets the actual vig munched and the vig is dead and can't say

"hey, it was me that is the vig, vale is lying"

All hypothetical, but just putting it out there. I just don't trust anyone lol

• Advertisement

Think she's saying Vig makes the kills and then is munched that night. - 3 kills for the relevant wolf team essentially and no one the wiser

But the vig will be declaring on thread before they make their kills so a wolf mayor couldn’t say someone else was the vig.

Advertisement