Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf XXV - Fr Ted

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,061 ✭✭✭Uriel.

beakerjoe wrote: »
    Its the most logical explanation but im really not sure. All i got told is that i was passed Floor Polish. Whether i triggered it myself by singing SM a song or posting the 11th post after lynch ir a shaman passed it, ive no clue for sure

"passed to you" sounds like shaman language.

Btw not sure if you answered last night, but did the floor polish prevent you from posting between 21. 00 and 22.00?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,906 ✭✭✭Barney92

Well this makes me doubt my reasoning for voting no lynch. It was based on BJ not being a wolf because they did something wrong in the vote.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,894 ✭✭✭Triceratops Ballet

I don't know enough about Ted to argue that tbh

I thought the bullets were getting used prior to the munch? so Vale picks a vig, they go pow pow. At 9.59.30 or so Vale announces who he gave gun to. If he had been a wolf, he gets the actual vig munched and the vig is dead and can't say

"hey, it was me that is the vig, vale is lying"

All hypothetical, but just putting it out there. I just don't trust anyone lol

I think the vig uses bullets after the munch. I think.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,880 ✭✭✭MrsFlushdraw

As for the whole BJ thing. the failed vote neither clears him or nails him. We still no very little about him. Maybe the Shaman did send it, maybe they thought he was a nailed on wolf and didn't want them to be able to vote and save themselves if it got tight.

Maybe the shaman got visions and was allowed a peek? since he is a shaman after all?

• Advertisement

But the vig will be declaring on thread before they make their kills so a wolf mayor couldn’t say someone else was the vig.

Will they?

You're placing a lot of trust in an unknown

• Registered Users Posts: 2,880 ✭✭✭MrsFlushdraw

Uriel. wrote: »
    Think she's saying Vig makes the kills and then is munched that night. - 3 kills for the relevant wolf team essentially and no one the wiser

Yes! you explain it better than me haha

During day cycle but unfortunately a new munch cycle begins after that.

Ah jeez I’m confusing even myself right now.

Ah jeez I’m confusing even myself right now.

You should launch your campaign for mayor now, the timing is perfect, :p

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,441 ✭✭✭tritium

Do we think floor polish counts as a relic?
    The shaman has 3 relics to give out
    Is there a trickster in Ted World?

Well we were told there was no hidden bad roles, not that there was no hidden roles.

Guess it depends on how much the mods want to mess with us

Gavin Duffy is in absolute shock anyway

What I mean is I think a relic would more likely be the chalice of blah blah or the holy Cross of whatever and so on and so forth

If so shouldn’t someone else have received a relic by now? Assuming it’s use it or lose it, and it didn’t go to a wolf, they may be able to reveal at some point

coconut.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 137 ✭✭Arabtinian

"passed to you" sounds like shaman language.

Btw not sure if you answered last night, but did the floor polish prevent you from posting between 21. 00 and 22.00?

The wat it was passed...does that mean its passed about and someone else may get it today?

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,708 Mod ✭✭✭✭Bounty Hunter

coconut.gif

Finishing up work now but umm yeah? I assume that is you calling me out in some form

Vale told us vig gets bullets from 10

Arabtinian wrote: »
    The wat it was passed...does that mean its passed about and someone else may get it today?

IF the floor polish was a relic. There are two more to be passed I think.

The Shaman makes sense and fits both BJ's story for why he was not active to defend himself and how the role is mentioned in the OP. In no way does to clear Joe (in fact it's kind of the opposite because it would suggest a roled goodie has it out for him) but it does not mean he is a wolf either.

Finishing up work now but umm yeah? I assume that is you calling me out in some form

I like the way the coconut is like a bat signal to you.
    Very good.
    Very good indeed.

tenor.gif?itemid=5875473

• Advertisement

It says the shaman has 3 relics not just one.
    Relic no1 passes day 1
    Relic no2 passes day 2
    Relic no3 passes day 3

That sound right?

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,454 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Yeah, this.
    sullivlo wrote: »
    Because they want a lynch and have a hunch on somebody, shaking trees to see who might jump on who or who might get a reaction.

I’m disappointed that there was no lynch last night, and that even if there had been a lynch BJ option that the mayor would have overturned it.

My hypothesis, fwiw:
    - vale is a wolf who went all out to get elected as mayor so that he could do his task. Unsure of what his task was because there was so much extra in his posts that it was hard to tell
    - bj is also a wolf and in their Wolfy room they took a chance on getting bj lynched, knowing that if he was that vale would likely become mayor (there was no other clear runner) and the lynch could be over turned.

Instead, in our infinite wisedom we decided to vote no lynch, so instead of potentially getting a villager or a wolf (albeit slim chance but a chance all the same), we’re definitely down a villager this morning.

Good job team :rolleyes:

I'd far rather we had taken a shot than not.

• Registered Users Posts: 137 ✭✭Arabtinian

IF the floor polish was a relic. There are two more to be passed I think.

Or the floor polish could be something that is passed around on a daily basis interrupting the vote mayb?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,894 ✭✭✭Triceratops Ballet

tritium wrote:
    If so shouldn’t someone else have received a relic by now? Assuming it’s use it or lose it, and it didn’t go to a wolf, they may be able to reveal at some point

True I didn't think of that. The only reason I thought it might not be a relic is because floor polish doesn't sound relicky to me, I literally have no other reason

Very good.
    Very good indeed.

tenor.gif?itemid=5875473

I see... so nothing then. ok

and no I won't come running whenever you post a picture of a coconut and not just cos im not a fan of that name but it is much easier in a non anon game for me to jump on when at work, usually as I i'm on my feet and away from a computer all day it's too awkward having to switch between accounts etc on my phone.

coconut.gif

Coconut looks like a cow pat.....:)

The Sharman is the roll with 3 relics he passed 1 yesterday to BJ (possibly)
    And still has 2 left one which he passes today.

The relics get passed around not the role if I'm reading it right.
    So the sharman suspected BJ.

The next one is active untill after 10 as it aint day 2 yet.

(if the shoe polish was a relic that is)

Very good.
    Very good indeed.

tenor.gif?itemid=5875473

Much better effort 7/10

True I didn't think of that. The only reason I thought it might not be a relic is because floor polish doesn't sound relicky to me, I literally have no other reason

Would not rule it out being something else but from the OP it's the only thing that fits
    Shaman – Bestowed with power from the Holy Stone of Clonrichert, the shaman receives 3 relics (1 per day starting on day 1) which must be passed on each day to another player by that night's lynch. Has been immunised from the hairy hand disease and thus cannot be converted.

nobody else has claimed to have recieved anything either and day 1 is over so the first relic should be out of the way by now.

• Advertisement

Would not rule it out being something else but from the OP it's the only thing that fits

nobody else has claimed to have recieved anything either and day 1 is over so the first relic should be out of the way by now.

I think we just assume shaman for now rather than going on tangents. We can clear this up over the next day or two once the Shaman comes out

Advertisement