Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf XXV - Fr Ted

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,046 ✭✭✭kitten_k

Drumpot wrote: »
    I have a suggestion , but it sounds kind of wolfy so I thought I would throw it out to the group before we encourage a RP to come out. .

How about the Shamen comes out today. We give them BG protection tonight so they cant be munched in morning. That means they get to give all three "presents" and are NRV from tomorrow. We can vote them in Mayor tonight and at least we know the village has a goodie with mayor powers for one day ?

I don't think there is a BG role this game

• Registered Users Posts: 20,753 ✭✭✭✭beakerjoe

kitten_k wrote: »

I wouldnt be so sure

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,708 Mod ✭✭✭✭Bounty Hunter

Every post of Sully's in one place. All I see is that She was not a fan of BeakerJoe, to a lesser extent not a fan of our Mayor and also questioned those who didn't want a lynch so far
    I’m suspicious of those that jumped on the no lynch bandwagon. I’m on mobile so can’t make a list but the helpful breakdown from the results post has given me ideas.

QB - you’re doing a super job and deserve both parachutes should the plane crash. In the absence of our sombrero wearing TB, I would be indebted to you to continue in your role as FFA coordinator.

Because they want a lynch and have a hunch on somebody, shaking trees to see who might jump on who or who might get a reaction.

I’m disappointed that there was no lynch last night, and that even if there had been a lynch BJ option that the mayor would have overturned it.

My hypothesis, fwiw:
    - vale is a wolf who went all out to get elected as mayor so that he could do his task. Unsure of what his task was because there was so much extra in his posts that it was hard to tell
    - bj is also a wolf and in their Wolfy room they took a chance on getting bj lynched, knowing that if he was that vale would likely become mayor (there was no other clear runner) and the lynch could be over turned.

Instead, in our infinite wisedom we decided to vote no lynch, so instead of potentially getting a villager or a wolf (albeit slim chance but a chance all the same), we’re definitely down a villager this morning.

Good job team

I’m not saying that the shaman should out themselves but if BJ is still alive when the shaman has given the 3 gifts, hopefully this can corroborate his slippery story.

I like this rule.

Still don’t agree with your politics. #NotMyMayor

Me

I nominated TB but she’s off learning Spanish, so QB has stepped in.

I think if the tie votes for bj, you should go with the vote of the people. Otherwise you will have lots of angry villagers and lots of questions to answer.

#TIE vote beaker joe

Had already voted him.

Wonder if vale will get the option to overturn.

Congratulations TB you just got yourself a job!

#FFA1
    Bj - tasks in the names
    Pj - whiff of wolf off him
    Vale - to get rid of the campaign posts

All the women are in the nip

Don’t vote for me for mayor. I can’t do gifs :(

2_CDFC2_BF_28_C1_4080_A4_A1_C8_AD18_C7_C5_B2.gif

I am off work for two weeks. I am away in a hotel tomorrow. I will use the opportunity to binge watch ted. Love it.

I like what you have done with the place. I too am feeling the effects of a bit too much holy water last night so please keep quiet for a while :(

• Registered Users Posts: 13,366 ✭✭✭✭Kolido

Lord TSC wrote: »
    So is it two bullets a day or two bullets cumulative?

Good question, I assumed it was 2 per vig though it's not completely clear in the OP.

Damn it, I want my 2 bullets.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,306 ✭✭✭✭Drumpot

So is it two bullets a day or two bullets cumulative?

Who would you shoot if somebody gave you two bullets ?

• Advertisement

Best possible result in hitting an NRV. I've been a wolf a fair few times and I know that we didn't put a huge amount of thought into our targets a lot of the time. It was a bit random. If there is no descernable pattern then it's trickier to find the culprit.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,454 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Oh Shaman...

Who would you shoot if somebody gave you two bullets ?

Wanna find out?

Could be any number of reasons it was sully maybe she was on a list players the wolves failed to convert, like your usually role hunting as a wold and there isn't too much in her posts that suggests a role

Beaker, start begging.

PJ, you too please....

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,366 ✭✭✭✭Kolido

Just to confirm, I will be taking the consensus of the whole village before getting trigger happy.

Every post of Sully's in one place. All I see is that She was not a fan of BeakerJoe, to a lesser extent not a fan of our Mayor and also questioned those who didn't want a lynch so far

Is anyone a fan of me? Im always in the FFAs on night 1.

I guess my fate is in Kolidos hands, if you are sending a bullet my way, at least give me some last words

(Words may or may not be I hate this village)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,880 ✭✭✭MrsFlushdraw

beakerjoe wrote: »
    kitten_k wrote: »

I wouldnt be so sure
    You claiming? Another chance to save yourself?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,880 ✭✭✭MrsFlushdraw

Kolido wrote: »
    Just to confirm, I will be taking the consensus of the whole village before getting trigger happy.
    And this is the reason we don't give guns to Mick :)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,046 ✭✭✭kitten_k

If the wolves went after Sully because she was a failed conversion then it get more interesting as she is now a confirmed NRV so it wasn't her role that stopped her getting converted. Maybe there is a BG after all!

Kolido wrote: »

To clarify, I won't.

10 minutes till I'm taking someone down. I'm serious too, so start giving me a name to consider.

The Wolves killing such a low poster is odd. You would think there has to be a reason to target someone like that but from reading Sully's very few posts the only thing I see is that she wanted one of Joe or Vale taken out and was annoyed there was no lynch as that would have resulted in one of them going. Therefore despite the fact that this will no doubt result in big blowback (by saying this about the 2 posters with the biggest post count by far) I would actually off both Joe & Vale if I had 2 bullets and they had to be shot right now.

On Vale - If we don't trust him, do we want him able to change the next lynch vote result?

Ok now that that statement will def draw heat on me I would also like to state that if I was Kolido I would wait till much later before I shot anyone to see if anyone else starts acting Wolfie first.

Speaking of Kolido, do you now have a backroom? can you not ask the mods to clarify your 2 bullet situation? good to confirm you do in fact have 2

• Registered Users Posts: 19,306 ✭✭✭✭Drumpot

Am I right in saying lord that "Oh Shamen" means you got something from the Shamen and you are going to cause some damage ?

If so, I think Lord can be trusted, particularly for Mayor and/or Vig role . .

Am I right in saying lord that "Oh Shamen" means you got something from the Shamen and you are going to cause some damage ?

Could the Shaman not give an item to anyone? can't imagine the Shaman knows who is good or not. LTSC has not given me a wolfie vibe yet but I would not say this clears him

It doesn't clear me. Unless Beaker is lying and he Shamans day one power was to peek me first, then it was a leap of faith by the shaman. But doesn't clear me.

I will say, Beakers floor polish story gains some credibility.

But the fact it's gone very, very quiet is interesting me....

• Advertisement

Beaker, start begging.

PJ, you too please....

There's a very good reason why I shouldn't be shot

Seems to me a good few of you are certain on my guilt

Trust some are wolves and they will rightly lump on me to a degree, but most as misguided villagers grippe din a paranoid game, marking me guilty with no solid proof. None.

Unfortnatley my only crime was posting names of priests, it was not a task though I can see how you might think that, but Im being marked as guilty anyway.

Now n the event I am killed, I will have to do something i dont want to do before hand.

Realisticly I am annoyed at how quickly I have been marked guilty without much proof.

Very disappointed in you all.

If Lord was given a gift and shoots someone without village consensus string him up tonight

It doesn't clear me. Unless Beaker is lying and he Shamans day one power was to peek me first, then it was a leap of faith by the shaman. But doesn't clear me.

I will say, Beakers floor polish story gains some credibility.

What did you get?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,894 ✭✭✭Triceratops Ballet

Either they munched Sully 'cos they thought she was roled or she had them in her sights or they just picked someone at random, at this stage of the game the wolves can just munch anyone they want, they don't have to weigh kills up like the rest of us, they munch a member of the wolf team happy days, they munch a villy happy days. We're all on the menu for them. Obviously later in the game the strategy is important in terms of who to pick, but for munch 1 not so much

suddenly everyone becomes loud Howard

NKzaVrE.gif

It is oddly quiet considering we have just had a death, conversion, vig named and another person claim to have a bullet. Folks be hiding

PJ, Beaker and Mick all posting simultaneously. Lovely.

Scared boys?

Tell you guys what. How bout I use one bullet for my own fun and then let the village decide on the second? Grants us three free kills over the day which makes up for the cock up we made no lynching anyone last night...

Either they munched Sully 'cos they thought she was roled or she had them in her sights or they just picked someone at random, at this stage of the game the wolves can just munch anyone they want, they don't have to weigh kills up like the rest of us, they munch a member of the wolf team happy days, they munch a villy happy days. We're all on the menu for them. Obviously later in the game the strategy is important in terms of who to pick, but for munch 1 not so much

They should be at least be trying to hit the seer

Could the Shaman not give an item to anyone? can't imagine the Shaman knows who is good or not. LTSC has not given me a wolfie vibe yet but I would not say this clears him

If The Shaman knows who is good and who is not, they could just come out and end the game.

I was given the Floor Polish at 1048am yesterday. I made note of it on thread at the time

I was told my vote would be effected in both mayor and lynch vote. I wasnt under any heat at the time, so its my guess its random and they choose me just because they had to choose someone.

• Advertisement

PJ, Beaker and Mick all posting simultaneously. Lovely.

Scared boys?

Tell you guys what. How bout I use one bullet for my own fun and then let the village decide on the second? Grants us three free kills over the day which makes up for the cock up we made no lynching anyone last night...

Not of you, no.

Advertisement