Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf XXV - Fr Ted

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,708 Mod ✭✭✭✭Bounty Hunter

beakerjoe wrote: »
    Seems to me a good few of you are certain on my guilt

Trust some are wolves and they will rightly lump on me to a degree, but most as misguided villagers grippe din a paranoid game, marking me guilty with no solid proof. None.

Unfortnatley my only crime was posting names of priests, it was not a task though I can see how you might think that, but Im being marked as guilty anyway.

Now n the event I am killed, I will have to do something i dont want to do before hand.

Realisticly I am annoyed at how quickly I have been marked guilty without much proof.

Very disappointed in you all.

seems there may be multiple bullets in play at the moment Joe. Who would you suggest should be targeted ahead of you?

Lord TSC wrote: »
    PJ, Beaker and Mick all posting simultaneously. Lovely.

Scared boys?

Tell you guys what. How bout I use one bullet for my own fun and then let the village decide on the second? Grants us three free kills over the day which makes up for the cock up we made no lynching anyone last night...

If we have a vote from on Kolidos bullets I'd vote you right now. come at brah :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,894 ✭✭✭Triceratops Ballet

They should be at least be trying to hit the seer

Probably but what i mean is if they have no inkling it doesn't matter, every kill is a point in their favour, one less person on the opposite team, so let's not tie ourselves up in knots about why Sully was the target, it could as easily have been random as anything

• Registered Users Posts: 20,753 ✭✭✭✭beakerjoe

seems there may be multiple bullets in play at the moment Joe. Who would you suggest should be targeted ahead of you?

Ive only one suggestion. Maybe 2, but one certain. I choose not to say their name yet.

Probably but what i mean is if they have no inkling it doesn't matter, every kill is a point in their favour, one less person on the opposite team, so let's not tie ourselves up in knots about why Sully was the target, it could as easily have been random as anything

...is what a wolf would say if there was merit in looking at why Sully was killed :pac:

Im never a fan of people saying not to focus on anything without suggesting other things that merit more focus

• Advertisement

Ya i agree with that, dont want people shooting the ones she fingered as its an unlikely reason she was killed

Kolido, you said you want to be guided by the village, do you want to set a time for the decision or are you going to take it right up to lynch time?

...is what a wolf would say if there was merit in looking at why Sully was killed :pac:

Im never a fan of people saying not to focus on anything without suggesting other things that merit more focus

My theory was it was a hit designed to put more heat on me, but sure I would say that. It could be very random, it may not,

FFA.Bullet

1, No bullet
    2, Lord if he does on a shooting spree

• Registered Users Posts: 6,046 ✭✭✭kitten_k

So Lord is claiming that the shaman has given him two bullets - seem like alot of bullets to be used in one day (4). I wouldn't have thought of bullets as relics but if floor polish passes as a relic, why not bullets. I just don't think i believe Lord as it's too many bullets. Will obviously be proven wrong if he starts shooting people!

• Advertisement

Ive only one suggestion. Maybe 2, but one certain. I choose not to say their name yet.

I understand it is possible doing so may lead them to shoot you but if I was in the firing line for something I was not guilty of I'd be putting forward people who others might think look just as dodgy and trying to give reasons why. Lordy for example if he is to be believed has a bullet and is willing to use it while never having hid his curiosity about your allegiance up to now.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,366 ✭✭✭✭Kolido

Okay, confirmed, I have 2 bullets for myself today. Yes I would like to leave it to later and see what progresses, no rush, I have untill 9pm to use them.

Ok why do you think she was killed then?

My theory was it was a hit designed to put more heat on me, but sure I would say that. It could be very random, it may not,

That actually makes a little sense, but as you say of course you would say that :P

I understand it is possible doing so may lead them to shoot you but if I was in the firing line for something I was not guilty of I'd be putting forward people who others might think look just as dodgy and trying to give reasons why. Lordy for example if he is to be believed has a bullet and is willing to use it while never having hid his curiosity about your allegiance up to now.

I have my reasons for keeping quiet on who I think is worth a bullet, those reasons will come known if needed later. I wont be forced into saying anything, by anyone.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,046 ✭✭✭kitten_k

I agree that the bullets should be used later in the day but not too close to lynch as we will still need to get out votes in and there is no point in lynch votes being wasted on people who are going to be shot.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,454 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Right, back at a computer instead of mobile now.

As I said, Shaman has opted to give me the "Golden Cleric Award" which grants me two shotgun shots to use "as I see fit".

As it stands, I'd believe Beaker did get the vote spoiler polish yesterday. And here's my thoughts; between the fact the Shaman gave Beaker something yesterday to block his vote, and then gave me, Beaker's most vocal opponent, a gun this morning, knowing I disagreed with not offing Beaker this morning...

...well, as a man of God, I believe that I've been given a sign, and that my distrust of Beaker at the moment is backed up by the Shaman. More so, Beaker topped the votes last night outside of the people who chose to kill no one. I believe that was a mistake, and so see this as a chance to rectify the situation.

Sorry Beaker. Any last words?

(BTW, if Beaker turns out to be good, then I'll hand the other bullet over to the village, though I do have a time limit. I'm disappointed by the fact I'm not getting feedback, and if I had a choice, the second bullet will be going into the group of low posters somewhere....)

quickbeam wrote: »
    Some people's weren't that clear, so I hope I have it right:

Summary:
    Valeyard 11
    beakerjoe 10
    Partyjungle 8
    quickbeam 4
    lord tsc 2
    Kolido 1
    kitten 1
    strawberry 1
    Triceretops 1
    Drumpot 1
    Stu Redman 1

By vote:

Kolido beakerjoe valeyard partyjungle
    BJ quickbeam partyjungle valeyard
    Duffman valeyard beakerjoe partyjungle
    bounty hunter valeyard beakerjoe partyjungle
    kitten valeyard partyjungle
    Lord partyjungle valeyard beakerjoe
    grumpy Kolido beakerjoe valeyard
    triceratops valeyard quickbeam
    mrkingsley kitten partyjungle
    partyjungle lord tsc beakerjoe strawberry
    mrsflushdraw beakerjoe valeyard quickbeam
    sully beakerjoe partyjungle valeyard
    arab quickbeam
    ardinn beakerjoe lord tsc
    uriel beakerjoe Triceretops valeyard
    Barney Drumpot Stu Redman

Here's last nights FFA with sully's vote highlighted

Ok why do you think she was killed then?

I've posted that a few times on the last few pages. Or at least a potential reason why. Considering how little we have to work on I would not stop looking into such things without something more solid to go on.

Lord TSC wrote: »
    Right, back at a computer instead of mobile now.

As I said, Shaman has opted to give me the "Golden Cleric Award" which grants me two shotgun shots to use "as I see fit".

As it stands, I'd believe Beaker did get the vote spoiler polish yesterday. And here's my thoughts; between the fact the Shaman gave Beaker something yesterday to block his vote, and then gave me, Beaker's most vocal opponent, a gun this morning, knowing I disagreed with not offing Beaker this morning...

...well, as a man of God, I believe that I've been given a sign, and that my distrust of Beaker at the moment is backed up by the Shaman. More so, Beaker topped the votes last night outside of the people who chose to kill no one. I believe that was a mistake, and so see this as a chance to rectify the situation.

Sorry Beaker. Any last words?

(BTW, if Beaker turns out to be good, then I'll hand the other bullet over to the village, though I do have a time limit. I'm disappointed by the fact I'm not getting feedback, and if I had a choice, the second bullet will be going into the group of low posters somewhere....)

My one query would be why you? You'd be far removed from someone Id consider good.

I do have last words

• Advertisement

You were neraly lynched last night and barely escaped twice so they didnt need to put more heat on you the more you are talking the more guilty you look tbh

Right, Im sure Kolido may be taking me down as Im unfortunately most high up on the suspect list.

I don’t wanna come out but here I am.

SEER Father Derek Beeching

I love a good mass, so much so that I can see the light and or darkness in the souls of all.

I have the ability to seer check one villager per night. The first night (night zer) I checked QB. I made reference to this when stating early the next day that I was voting for QB as Mayor, it was an easy way to note it on thread without outing myself.

Though to be on the safe side I also wrote the song to SM, the first letter in each sentence spells I PEEKED QB backwards. Its post 438.

QB is a wolf

Next I peeked Stu (night 1 aka last night) , they are NRV. Stu can confirm this.

I was going to peek Lord, but im sure hes a wolf so went to try clear someone else.

PJ is not the app seer, REPEAT NOT!

So QB 100 percent, PJ needs to answer some questions

Kolido can you confirm how many if any bullets you have as vig? hard to believe there could be 4 in play right now. Maybe some are duds though

Right, Im sure Kolido may be taking me down as Im unfortunately most high up on the suspect list.

I don’t wanna come out but here I am.

SEER Father Derek Beeching

I love a good mass, so much so that I can see the light and or darkness in the souls of all.

I have the ability to seer check one villager per night. The first night (night zer) I checked QB. I made reference to this when stating early the next day that I was voting for QB as Mayor, it was an easy way to note it on thread without outing myself.

Though to be on the safe side I also wrote the song to SM, the first letter in each sentence spells I PEEKED QB backwards. Its post 438.

QB is a wolf

Next I peeked Stu (night 1 aka last night) , they are NRV. Stu can confirm this.

I was going to peek Lord, but im sure hes a wolf so went to try clear someone else.

PJ is not the app seer, REPEAT NOT!

So QB 100 percent, PJ needs to answer some questions

I knew it

You were neraly lynched last night and barely escaped twice so they didnt need to put more heat on you the more you are talking the more guilty you look tbh

Its a theory, didnt say it was right

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,452 ✭✭✭✭The_Valeyard

Kolido can you confirm how many if any bullets you have as vig? hard to believe there could be 4 in play right now. Maybe some are duds though

He has two

If I was faking why would I choose a role I had last game, Im the real deal y'all

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,452 ✭✭✭✭The_Valeyard

I think Lord is a dud play

Seer twice in a row BAYBAY

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,366 ✭✭✭✭Kolido

I'm not hot on shooting Beaker just yet, Not enough proof. A wolf as focal as Beaker so early is unlikely for me, he is not a newbie.

Advertisement