Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf XXV - Fr Ted

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,454 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

As I see it, that makes me 1-1 on wolves caught.

Also cleared two of the three names from Sully's list, right?

Shall we go for three?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,441 ✭✭✭tritium

Necrominus wrote: »
    SHOTS FIRED

ldAjL.gif

Valeyard, the mayor has been assassinated.

He was Fr Austin Purcell, an NRV.

thinkfast2.jpg

****s sake

• Registered Users Posts: 8,061 ✭✭✭Uriel.

Bj called out QB as a wolf.

Why.
    Handy to point to cos of the elvis thing.
    Or is QB an opposing wolf? Killing her before bj died would have given bj huge village cred.

But also QB may have had an attempt made against her for infection but resisted and bj was trying to get a roled goodie killed.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,711 Mod ✭✭✭✭Bounty Hunter

I knew that gif would make a return in this game

speaking of returns... I wonder
    61iwCMZuGCL._SY550_.jpg

:pac:

Uriel. wrote: »
    Kill lord

Somebody do something

No

Do exactly nothing right now

• Advertisement

Kolido shoot lord quickly

Bj called out QB as a wolf.

Why.
    Handy to point to cos of the elvis thing.
    Or is QB an opposing wolf? Killing her before bj died would have given bj huge village cred.

But also QB may have had an attempt made against her for infection but resisted and bj was trying to get a roled goodie killed.

Or just a roled player of unknown alignment

• Registered Users Posts: 6,046 ✭✭✭kitten_k

kitten_k wrote: »
    So he was not the seer. Good thing the real seer didn't come out to contradict him!!

He said Stu was good - wonder if Stu was on his team?

In relation to people killed by the bullets - will we find out their roles? The OP only mentions munches and lynches:

14) The characters role and character name will be revealed on thread upon the announcement of a lynching or munching
    Necrominus wrote: »
    SHOTS FIRED

ldAjL.gif

Valeyard, the mayor has been assassinated.

He was Fr Austin Purcell, an NRV.

thinkfast2.jpg

That answers my question so.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,306 ✭✭✭✭Drumpot

Lord TSC wrote: »
    tumblr_m728jllhlK1rsy50k.gif

The second Vale started with the name calling, I made the decision.

Village is too quiet.
    Too many people not posting.

giphy.gif

tritium wrote: »

She will need to be peeked after being included in the whole thing could have been a bluff as his claim was never going to last

• Advertisement

There's roled players who are not on good or bad team?

Why Mick?

Why are people urging Kolido to waste a bullet on someone who served you guys Beaker?

ffs

CAN WE PUT THE ****ING GUNS DOWN FOR A MINUTE PLEASE!!

Why Mick?

Why are people urging Kolido to waste a bullet on someone who served you guys Beaker?

ffs

you want to shoot pj who role claimed?

you want to shoot pj who role claimed?

Did he?

Fine, Mick. Who would you shoot then?

You who love bullets?

BY the way kudos the mods I love all these guns :D

I've got till 6pm tonight btw to fire the second.

CAN WE PUT THE ****ING GUNS DOWN FOR A MINUTE PLEASE!!

4E8UVdIKIWjL.gif

Did he?

Fine, Mick. Who would you shoot then?

You who love bullets?

He claimed app seer this morning no idea if its right just didnt want you to shoot him yet. I've no idea who the shoot yet just didnt want you shooting PJ yet at least

There's roled players who are not on good or bad team?

No, the wolves would just know a convert failed. They don’t know why and they can’t convert wolves or power village. It’s possible beaker is either (I) bussing a known immune who could be wolf or power village or (ii) is killing a teammate for street crews

QB probably needs to give her thoughts here.

• Advertisement

He claimed app seer this morning no idea if its right just didnt want you to shoot him yet. I've no idea who the shoot yet just didnt want you shooting PJ yet at least

Thats fine.
    I won't shoot PJ then. I had forgotten about that in all the excitement tbh.

No, the wolves would just know a convert failed. They don’t know why and they can’t convert wolves or power village. It’s possible beaker is either (I) bussing a known immune who could be wolf or power village or (ii) is killing a teammate for street crews

I said yesterday I didnt think there would be possibly 8 wolves so the failed converts could have been planned. Like 8 wolves via 17 villagers doesnt add up

• Registered Users Posts: 4,894 ✭✭✭Triceratops Ballet

Would he take that risk of bussing her so early on though? I know I suspected her but actually I think it's more likely that he saw there was traction on her anyway and then tried to take her down too

This literally covers everything I said. I find it weird that you are engaging with this. Seems you are trying to appear helpful to the village. But aren't really. Not sure if suss or if you just overlooked something.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 22,375 CMod ✭✭✭✭Pawwed Rig

Ok just up to date.

Need to be suspicious of Stu after beakers play.
    Also PJ should be left alone.
    QB should also be left alone for now

Duffman spotted BJ likely doing a task yesterday for the first kill, so maybe BJ could have saw something in qb that looked like a and tried to bus her to us

Would he take that risk of bussing her so early on though? I know I suspected her but actually I think it's more likely that he saw there was traction on her anyway and then tried to take her down too

I don't think bj is bussing.
    He is either trying to get an opposing wolf or a roled villager killed or was just looking for a soft target given the elvis thing. Which is exactly what I said and Trit went off on some weird discussion thread for no apparent reason.

It'd be mad to come online now for the first time today not only Sully dead, a convert made, a Vig named and LTSC being given bullets but now 2 posters who together made up about 1/4 of the posts on the thread are dead too!

Craggy Island is going mad

at least Vale being good leaves less suspicion on our Vig whom he appointed
    oLPHNSPaooOQ.gif

Duffman spotted BJ likely doing a task yesterday for the first kill, so maybe BJ could have saw something in qb that looked like a and tried to bus her to us

Sorry Uriel just seen you said pretty much this already I agree :D

• Advertisement

I said yesterday I didnt think there would be possibly 8 wolves so the failed converts could have been planned. Like 8 wolves via 17 villagers doesnt add up

You could well be right but I’d still like to know why he specifically called QB as a peeked wolf.

Advertisement