Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf XXV - Fr Ted

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,306 ✭✭✭✭Drumpot

So the Village has 4 kills today (presuming we have Villagers on the guns). .

Do we use them all or waste some ?

Should we pick a random quiet poster to wake them up ?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,894 ✭✭✭Triceratops Ballet

It'd be mad to come online now for the first time today not only Sully dead, a convert made, a Vig named and LTSC being given bullets but now 2 posters who together made up about 1/4 of the posts on the thread are dead too!

Craggy Island is going mad

at least Vale being good leaves less suspicion on our Vig whom he appointed

Only the seer can clear Kolido, tbf. Just cos Vale was good doesn't mean he knew another goodie. He could equally have picked a wolf unknowingly.

I'm not saying I suspect Kolido but I can't clear him based on that

tritium wrote: »
    You could well be right but I’d still like to know why he specifically called QB as a peeked wolf.

As he saw something in her posts that looked like a task. (maybe I'm only musing)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,441 ✭✭✭tritium

Would he take that risk of bussing her so early on though? I know I suspected her but actually I think it's more likely that he saw there was traction on her anyway and then tried to take her down too

But there’s not actually a lot of traction. Only two players (Arab and me) voted for her last night. She could probably be made into a bandwagon eventually but there are far more credible calls to bluff with

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,711 Mod ✭✭✭✭Bounty Hunter

Only the seer can clear Kolido, tbf. Just cos Vale was good doesn't mean he knew another goodie. He could equally have picked a wolf unknowingly.

I'm not saying I suspect Kolido but I can't clear him based on that

Oh he isn't cleared but LTSC suspected him based on the fct that he could not trust Vale. Vale was a NRV so at least we should not be worrying about his choice (and the 2nd most popular Mayor choice) any more than anyone else at this point.

• Advertisement

But there’s not actually a lot of traction. Only two players (Arab and me) voted for her last night. She could probably be made into a bandwagon eventually but there are far more credible calls to bluff with

but most people voted no lynch last night, she was high up enough on the FFA's

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,454 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

As he saw something in her posts that looked like a task. (maybe I'm only musing)

For now, I'd be working on the logic Beaker knew he was a goner, so tried to get us to waste a shot at someone they felt was good.

Obviously, thats not foolproof, but this is all about leaps of faith.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,366 ✭✭✭✭Kolido

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT7WxUEtiqzKnZc950pjonMWyxmGvNYaoVy2Dlpvcngh1tgoRG1mA

As I said, I wont be shooting until all are in agreement. I have 2 bullets to use by 9pm

I said yesterday I wont be canvasing for Mayor, but pending how today goes, I could be a decent candidate.

beakerjoe wrote: »
    Right, Im sure Kolido may be taking me down as Im unfortunately most high up on the suspect list.

I don’t wanna come out but here I am.

SEER Father Derek Beeching

I love a good mass, so much so that I can see the light and or darkness in the souls of all.

I have the ability to seer check one villager per night. The first night (night zer) I checked QB. I made reference to this when stating early the next day that I was voting for QB as Mayor, it was an easy way to note it on thread without outing myself.

Though to be on the safe side I also wrote the song to SM, the first letter in each sentence spells I PEEKED QB backwards. Its post 438.

QB is a wolf

Next I peeked Stu (night 1 aka last night) , they are NRV. Stu can confirm this.

I was going to peek Lord, but im sure hes a wolf so went to try clear someone else.

PJ is not the app seer, REPEAT NOT!

So QB 100 percent, PJ needs to answer some questions

This is totally made up. Not a hope in hell that a seer would be so prolific as you have been. Seers job is to keep it simple, post enough BUT stay off the radar.

This is totally made up. Not a hope in hell that a seer would be so prolific as you have been. Seers job is to keep it simple, post enough BUT stay off the radar.

let it go Strawbs! he's a dead man!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,046 ✭✭✭kitten_k

Drumpot wrote: »
    So the Village has 4 kills today (presuming we have Villagers on the guns). .

Do we use them all or waste some ?

Should we pick a random quiet poster to wake them up ?

We actually have five as we also have the lynch tonight

Uriel. wrote: »
    This literally covers everything I said. I find it weird that you are engaging with this. Seems you are trying to appear helpful to the village. But aren't really. Not sure if suss or if you just overlooked something.

Except I actually started beating that drum before you
    Tried to post, found thread locked didn’t get why till I read on. Bad form beaker, not cool.

Now we should pause and reflect (maybe have a mass). Can shooters indicate if there’s any imminent deadline for their billets please? We have several pieces of beaker info to work with so let’s make the most of it. Also beaker offered QB, it’s inclear if that was a bus for credibility or a simple 1:1 sacrifice given beaker was facing a bullet

Now, either it’s useful, we’re both covering it and I got there first (no biggie) or it’s not and we’re both talking ****e, in which case my question to you is, why are you talking ****e?

Kolido wrote: »

I said yesterday I wont be canvasing for Mayor, but pending how today goes, I could be a decent candidate.

Strong the politician in you is.
    PSt84Be.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 6,046 ✭✭✭kitten_k

Lord - do you have a time limit on when you have to use your bullet?

Uriel. wrote: »
    I don't think bj is bussing.
    He is either trying to get an opposing wolf or a roled villager killed or was just looking for a soft target given the elvis thing. Which is exactly what I said and Trit went off on some weird discussion thread for no apparent reason.

Careful mate that dodgy shade you’re casting doesn’t paint you in a nice light

We dont need to shoot qb we can just peek her and all will be revealed later

kitten_k wrote: »

He said before 6pm

Im going to go out for dinner in about 10mins so lets hang on a bit before killing more people folks, I do enjoy a good shooting live :D

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,431 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Can I be mayor today? :(

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,454 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Kolido wrote: »
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT7WxUEtiqzKnZc950pjonMWyxmGvNYaoVy2Dlpvcngh1tgoRG1mA

As I said, I wont be shooting until all are in agreement. I have 2 bullets to use by 9pm

kitten_k wrote: »

6pm, and I'll be spotty about being on in the afternoon, so I'd appreciate if the village could actually get to talking about who theyd like to shoot.

Maybe we can start FFAs and I can off whoever is topping it at 6ish? Kolido can look to off 2nd and third then if he wants, though Id say we should do that by bout 7 and then have some time to finalise discussions before the lynch?

Better yet, how bout we agree on who I shoot by 4pm, Kolido by 6pm, Kolido again by 7pm and then spend some time finalising votes for the lynch?

We do need some structure to this...

• Registered Users Posts: 8,061 ✭✭✭Uriel.

Necrominus wrote: »

only if you gots yourself a bazooka and some fudge brownies

• Advertisement

Did BJ name all the charcters in the op yesterday?

Lord TSC wrote: »
    6pm, and I'll be spotty about being on in the afternoon, so I'd appreciate if the village could actually get to talking about who theyd like to shoot.

Maybe we can start FFAs and I can off whoever is topping it at 6ish? Kolido can look to off 2nd and third then if he wants, though Id say we should do that by bout 7 and then have some time to finalise discussions before the lynch?

Better yet, how bout we agree on who I shoot by 4pm, Kolido by 6pm, Kolido again by 7pm and then spend some time finalising votes for the lynch?

We do need some structure to this...
    I like your structuring arrangements
    now, how will governance of this be handled. on thread vote or a final decision by the gunslingers?

Necrominus wrote: »

This guy was mayor of London so I think your qualified to be mayor of Craggy island for 1 day
    9df2988562d6e621b8e11fa218142011.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 8,951 ✭✭✭duffman13

Kolido shoot lord quickly

For a serious fence sitter last night and condoning a no bullet/lynch approach so far, this is a serious turn for you he. A wolf dead for a villager dead is a trade the village would make. Beaker shouldn't have survived the lynch last night.

Vales posting was erratic and detrimental to the village tbh. He contributed a huge post count of nothing.

I'm buying into QB as a wolf at this stage, a little suspect of PJ still. BJ made a hail Mary play, if he had somehow knew QB was a wolf that might have saved his bacon for a while by having her killed. She was also unnaturally defensive this morning

Kolido shoot lord quickly

For a serious fence sitter last night and condoning a no bullet/lynch approach so far, this is a serious turn for you he. A wolf dead for a villager dead is a trade the village would make. Beaker shouldn't have survived the lynch last night.

Vales posting was erratic and detrimental to the village tbh. He contributed a huge post count of nothing.

I'm buying into QB as a wolf at this stage, a little suspect of PJ still. BJ made a hail Mary play, if he had somehow knew QB was a wolf that might have saved his bacon for a while by having her killed. She was also unnaturally defensive this morning

Did BJ name all the charcters in the op yesterday?

No he named 10 different characters, a total of 13 times. Unless I missed one or two

duffman13 wrote: »

I actually do agree with this, and called out the unnatural defense she made. However, I am not sure whether she's defending as a wolf or a roled goodie.
    Seer peek would be safer than a bullet unless we unearth something else. The Elvis thing doesn't work for me.
    I just wonder however if bj as a wolf spotted the other team's wolf task.
    BJ was an "infected" priest is that the term for all baddies or is just the term used for those who started good and became infected with the bad????

What can I say I got excited :D

I just didnt want him to shoot a potential good role claim is all

I’d suggest QB should be the peek tonight. If she flips bad I’d be looking at kitten_k next based on voting patterns

• Advertisement

No he named 10 different characters, a total of 13 times. Unless I missed one or two

I was wondering could naming all the real players have been a task for the other team although it seems easier but then again that BJ team likely got the first convert so might have evened out that way

Advertisement