Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf XXV - Fr Ted

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,707 Mod ✭✭✭✭Bounty Hunter

Pawwed Rig wrote: »
    I would think that the Seer is Ted and the apprentice is Dougal.
    Wolf - Jack?

Len - mayor?

Shaman - Mrs Doyle?

Vigilante or SK - The Pat Short character with the I shot JR T-shirt?

Making sense on Day 0, hmm suspicious

but yeah I could see these roles being secretly already in play or given later in the case of an apprentice while some of those listed could be a bluff.

If Len was the Mayor though then that would be just a total flavor role though as the Mayor role changes all the time so Len couldn't be anyones full time role.

def like the idea of the Pat Short character on the loose with bullets though
    DYhnrRSXcAAHhaq.jpg

sKEjiYO.png?1

Hope the recovery is going well for last night's sessioneers.

Frf468n.gif

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,453 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

We should try to arrange that Lord TSC's 30,000th post is him begging for mercy:D

Fine with me, if it means I survive for 40 more posts :pac:

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 22,374 CMod ✭✭✭✭Pawwed Rig

Lord TSC wrote: »
    Fine with me, if it means I survive for 40 more posts :pac:

Time to start trolling the pro wrestling forum

• Registered Users Posts: 4,246 ✭✭✭ardinn

Came for the post count - stayed for the gifs!

• Advertisement

Time to start trolling the pro wrestling forum

Don't forget the soccer forum!

So the early strategy is 'screw the game, let's torture TSC in the run up to his 30,000th post'.

Cool, I'm down with that :D

But then we lynch the low posters, right?!

Pawwed suggested Dougal could be Ted's apprentice but maybe he's Jack's!
    626874336d6a3d011b03947dc34f0722.jpg

you have used 168 inches of sticky posts, god bless you

So the early strategy is 'screw the game, let's torture TSC in the run up to his 30,000th post'.

Cool, I'm down with that :D

I only noticed recently he does not mod soccer anymore, guess he saw the light after I stepped down from soccer moderation and gave him the "honor" of taking my spot on that mod team :pac:

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 22,374 CMod ✭✭✭✭Pawwed Rig

No. We will discuss various methods of selecting someone to lynch and then settle on low posters at about 5pm tomorrow :D

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,453 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

But-Thats-None-Of-My-Business.jpg

vote mick for major vote early vote often. wait no vote for someone who will give me the gun

I only noticed recently he does not mod soccer anymore, guess he saw the light after I stepped down from soccer moderation and gave him the "honor" of taking my spot on that mod team :pac:

Lord was the best soccer mod place is a mess since he left

• Registered Users Posts: 4,246 ✭✭✭ardinn

How do you get to 30k posts???

Gawd!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,880 ✭✭✭MrsFlushdraw

Thought I would come back to 216516 posts as I was AFK, delighted to see it is manageable.

Nothing standing out so far as being wolfy, no idea how many of us have posted yet and way too lazy to check.

ardinn wrote: »
    How do you get to 30k posts???
    Post 30,000 times??:confused:

:p

Lord was the best soccer mod place is a mess since he left

two choices here

a) accuse you of trying to pocket Lordy

or

b) take all the credit myself and say of course he was cos I did recruit him to replace myself as soccer mod afterall

Ah, you guys were talking about his mod domains.

Damn, already I'm failing to keep track of the thread!
    Lord TSC wrote: »
    But-Thats-None-Of-My-Business.jpg

Sure we'll say no more about that then :pac:

two choices here

a) accuse you of trying to pocket Lordy

or

b) take all the credit myself and say of course he was cos I did recruit him to replace myself as soccer mod afterall

you were before my time it seems. im still so young in boards years

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,452 ✭✭✭✭The_Valeyard

Actually probably the last game ill play as The_Valeyard

Feel like a regeneration is in order, need a name change.

• Advertisement

you were before my time it seems. im still so young in boards years

tbh I didn't do it too long and im before most peoples time. Might not post as much as my fellow PW mod but i've been on this feckin site for 17years now!

Jaysus

every new soccer mod thinks this
    OQLoIWYE0GZ5.gif

but in the end of they are lucky enough they can get free and become part of the 3 man PW team
    WhatisFatherTed.gif

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,418 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Actually probably the last game ill play as The_Valeyard

Feel like a regeneration is in order, need a name change.

giphy.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 13,366 ✭✭✭✭Kolido

There are 4 hairy handed evils at the beginning of the game – Two from Craggy Island, Two from Rugged Island. They will attempt to convert a player to their cause on Night 0 and Night 1, as well as competing on thread for a kill on night 1. Kills will then replace conversions from night 2 onwards until the wolves have won or are completely destroyed

So the wolves will attemp to convert someone, I wonder how they can fail? Does it depend on who they pick or the player can reject them?

They compete for a kill night 1, suggest to me thete is no task currently in play.

I know Im making too much sense but damn it, Ive had enough of the fluff!

Necrominus wrote: »
    giphy.gif

That's some set of súiles.

Wonder what they'd look like with a pair of these on them

J3Kq9yx.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,452 ✭✭✭✭The_Valeyard

That's some set of súiles.

Wonder what they'd look like with a pair of these on them

J3Kq9yx.jpg

latest?cb=20130201100049

9734683_fa5c39fef2.jpg

Kolido wrote: »
    So the wolves will attemp to convert someone, I wonder how they can fail? Does it depend on who they pick or the player can reject them?

They compete for a kill night 1, suggest to me thete is no task currently in play.

I know Im making too much sense but damn it, Ive had enough of the fluff!

Could they not have a task to get their conversion? does that mean I gotta stop having fun and referencing Ted stuff in non gif form?
    tumblr_o2anhyw2gm1ulo2z0o1_r1_250.gif

if so, I guess I have to sleep now

latest?cb=20130201100049

9734683_fa5c39fef2.jpg

So that gif with the freaky eyes is from Doctor Who?

It's funny, the first few frames of the gif look more like Peter Capaldi to me than David Tennant.

Thought I would come back to 216516 posts as I was AFK, delighted to see it is manageable.

Nothing standing out so far as being wolfy, no idea how many of us have posted yet and way too lazy to check.

This is sooooooo wolfy

• Registered Users Posts: 7,441 ✭✭✭tritium

No. We will discuss various methods of selecting someone to lynch and then settle on low posters at about 5pm tomorrow run around like headless chickens trying to find some poor feckee to lynch :D

Fixed that for you :pac:

• Advertisement

It's funny, the first few frames of the gif look more like Peter Capaldi to me than David Tennant.

Probably missing the joke (as usual) but it is Peter Capaldi

Advertisement