Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf XXV - Fr Ted

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,441 ✭✭✭tritium

quickbeam wrote: »
    Right, caught up. That was an exciting read. Will try to answer all questions. If I miss out one, feel free to ask again.

Are you a wolf? :)

Any thoughts on why beaker tagged you?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,046 ✭✭✭kitten_k

tritium wrote: »
    Hi kitten, can we get your thoughts on who looks suspicious?

I am suss about the way PJ hasn't mention the app seer claim again since making it. Could be jsut as he said he would be away a bit or else he made it to stop himself being killed while away.

Stu was cleared by BJ but has not posted much this games - could just be AFK or could be a low lying wolf.

QB could be an opposing wolf to BJ and that is why he picked her but I thinking giving the wolves the same tasks as each other would make them easy to spot and therefore be killed by the other wolf team.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,880 ✭✭✭MrsFlushdraw

Did you not see my post? I thunk he was looking to get cleared! we off QB as we have 4 bullets and he a nailed on seer!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,894 ✭✭✭Triceratops Ballet

kitten_k wrote: »
    I am suss about the way PJ hasn't mention the app seer claim again since making it. Could be jsut as he said he would be away a bit or else he made it to stop himself being killed while away.

TBF didn't he say he was going to a funeral?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,951 ✭✭✭duffman13

I suspect the volume may have been to cover a task. Interesting question would be whether both teams got the same task to do, if they did we might be able to track back for evidence of another wolf! Is the naming thing the most likely task?

I did a search for a few names last night when making my Beaker list and I dont think they had the same task or if they did no one posted the volume of names BJ did

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 16,287 Mod ✭✭✭✭quickbeam

Lord TSC wrote: »
    BJ voted QB as Mayor as well....

Seems he had plans for QB one way or the other today
    beakerjoe wrote: »
    QB is getting my vote as Mayor
    Thanks. Not sure I want the responsibility but if it comes with a nice full brown envelope I could well be tempted.

I did find it odd that he voted for me. He had indicated he would earlier in the day, and I declined the offer. When the day progressed I figured he would change his mind, but he evidently didn't. I can only assume he was playing a long con in planting seeds early. We all know the neck BJ can have when playing. Note also, that in the tiebreak I was one of the first to vote for him, one it came clear that it was between him and no-lynch (up until then I think there was confusion about whether it was a vote to include all player or not). I'd hardly have done that, in a close-ish race, if he was a fellow wolf.

TBF didn't he say he was going to a funeral?

That's what I meant so I don't know if we can take his silence as wolfie yet.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,894 ✭✭✭Triceratops Ballet

For ref

The_Valeyard 263
    beakerjoe 193
    Bounty Hunter 106
    MicksJaguar 104
    Uriel. 99
    tritium 97
    Strawberry Milkshake 96
    Kolido 89
    quickbeam 88
    Lord TSC 80
    Triceratops Ballet 70
    Pawwed Rig 57
    Drumpot 52
    partyjungle 47
    kitten_k 45
    duffman13 44
    Arabtinian 40
    MrsFlushdraw 40
    grumpylumpy 32
    Barney92 31
    Stu Redman 23
    Necrominus 22
    Pter 21
    MrKingsley 20
    ardinn 16
    sullivlo 14
    Mollyb60 13
    Loughc 3
    Gertrude WW 2

I'm absolutely not.

Tagged because there was heat on me anyway (fourth in the FFAs). See above post - I voted for him early in the tie-break, so not a wolf on his team at least, and not a wolf at all.

kitten_k wrote: »

Stu was cleared by BJ but has not posted much this games - could just be AFK or could be a low lying wolf.

QB could be an opposing wolf to BJ and that is why he picked her but I thinking giving the wolves the same tasks as each other would make them easy to spot and therefore be killed by the other wolf team.

The timing of PJs post was awful giving wolves plenty of time to take him out. He asked not to be lynched but he was trying to take a hit for the village IMO

BJ and his dossier was designed as a hail Mary, we pull the trigger on QB and she's a wolf and he's in the clear for a while. Stu possibly an NRV and he has him on side aswell or Stu is a wolf. BJ being under so much scrutiny that he had to make a fake role claim makes me think Stu is not really involved and just another name to stick in. (Not clearing Stu though)

Also the seer would have only had one peek by now anyway or two?

• Advertisement

duffman13 wrote: »
    The timing of PJs post was awful giving wolves plenty of time to take him out. He asked not to be lynched but he was trying to take a hit for the village IMO

BJ and his dossier was designed as a hail Mary, we pull the trigger on QB and she's a wolf and he's in the clear for a while. Stu possibly an NRV and he has him on side aswell or Stu is a wolf. BJ being under so much scrutiny that he had to make a fake role claim makes me think Stu is not really involved and just another name to stick in. (Not clearing Stu though)

I took PJ's claim as a way to draw fire on himself instead of a roled goodie.

One peek so far.

Stu was striking me a goodie tbh. Course he could have been converted this morning. Be interesting to see if his style has changed when he posts again.

You're not blind. I didn't do one. I had my reasons for my vote though.

You collate the FFAs and didn't do one yourself? Any reason not to do one? This is in itself suspect IMO, why would you not do one. Also the FFA results were only posted when requested 15 or 20 mins before the voting was due to close. I found that odd aswell.

I Like you QB but i feel there might be a bullet on its way to you. You have anyone in mind for an FFA today?

You're not blind. I didn't do one. I had my reasons for my vote though.

Again you throw shade my way without saying anything of any note you a sly one for the little hinting at things

People have mentioned my defensiveness this morning.

Mick's post was the first I saw when I woke up. I was so annoyed I wrote the post in bed on my phone, when 99% of the time I'm on the laptop instead. Yes, it was defensive - I was seriously annoyed. You go to the trouble of compiling FFAs and not only get grief over it, you also get accused of nefarious intentions too. Same every bloody game. I only do FFAs because it's a way to contribute. I'm not the best sleuth or at finding tasks, but by gods, I can use Excel! So, to hell with it (for this game anyway), someone else can step up and do it. If that makes me defensive then so be it.

I rushed ahead after BJgate and sorry if it has been posted. But I am sure I am not the only one that skims when there are a lot of pages and you wanting to post!

Anyways, My thoughts on the BJ thing. I think QB IS a wolf, he would have got us to shoot her, she was a wolf and we were trusting our lovely BJ.

Personally I would off her as we wont know till she is dead. A bullet or a lynch but I think she needs to go. 100%

The problem with this is it’s a limited strategy for beaker since the peak seer is out there. If the seer doesn’t reveal to counter you still only get 1:1 if we is village and are guaranteed to lose two wolves if if QB is on your team. Which indicates QB and beaker aren’t working together

The problem with this is it’s a limited strategy for beaker since the peak seer is out there. If the seer doesn’t reveal to counter you still only get 1:1 if we is village and are guaranteed to lose two wolves if if QB is on your team. Which indicates QB and beaker aren’t working together

Real seer not peak seer

You collate the FFAs and didn't do one yourself? Any reason not to do one? This is in itself suspect IMO, why would you not do one. Also the FFA results were only posted when requested 15 or 20 mins before the voting was due to close. I found that odd aswell.

I Like you QB but i feel there might be a bullet on its way to you. You have anyone in mind for an FFA today?

Didn't do one yesterday because I couldn't find anyone to include.

Today I've a MUCH better idea so will have no problem doing one.

I dont think anyone is suggesting they are on the same team. They are on opposite sides

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,454 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Urge to kill rising

Seems like rather than ffa the discussion is whether to off QB or not and test was BJ trying to prove himself

Either we want to test that or not

But feel we shouldn't let that dominate the entire day

Didn't do one yesterday because I couldn't find anyone to include.

Today I've a MUCH better idea so will have no problem doing one.

Well people are thinking your a wolf and your defence has been limited to say the least. Who's the wolves and why if youve a MUCH better idea today?

• Advertisement

You keep explaining why they can't be on the same team but ignore the opposite teams theroy, if QBS a wolf (IF) i'd put you as likely on her team

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 22,375 CMod ✭✭✭✭Pawwed Rig

So we are going to off 20% of the village today sure can't see anything that could go wrong there

Shooting the bottom 2 posters might not be a bad shout or 2 of the bottom 3. Might get a hiding wolf.

Good afternoon all.

Took me a good hour to catch up on the thread there.

Pity I couldn't be here this morning or a 'Ron Burgundy; I Don't Believe You' gif at Beaker's reveal would have seemed more genuine coming from me then. As opposed to now after Beaker has been revealed as a wolf and named me as good.

If you care...Seer 2 games in a row, I just wasn't buying it from Beaker when I read it. If I was his fellow wolf in a backroom, I'd be recommending that he pick something else other than Seer after the last game.

I'm not a wolf folks, and will be spending the rest of my day posting to find one rather than endlessly defending myself.

There's not a lot of my posts in this game. They aren't really spammy, so if you suspect me, take 10 minutes and have a look to see just what exactly has been wolfy outside of Beaker mentioning me - Which by the way, would be nuts for Beaker to do if I was his fellow wolf.

Pawwed Rig wrote: »
    Shooting the bottom 2 posters might not be a bad shout or 2 of the bottom 3. Might get a hiding wolf.

Could be the seer the apprentice or the sandman thingy

Again you throw shade my way without saying anything of any note you a sly one for the little hinting at things

I think you're a good player usually Mick, but I swear your spidey senses are way off this game. I'm pretty sure you're not a wolf and your initial accusation of me was merely to shake some trees. You admitted as much when I asked you why ("I dont need reasons for baseless accustaions"). I thought if you were around there was a chance you'd get bullets, and if you had bullets there was a very good chance I'd be shot as you're not known for your temperance when it comes to bullets. And knowing I'm a goodie, and not being sure of your alignment meant that me being shot would be bad for the village. That's why I voted for you.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,880 ✭✭✭MrsFlushdraw

It is way to early for a real seer to come out. But they would/could have kept quiet then came forward with the info.

The only way QB is on my team is if she is a bona fide villager.

Pawwed Rig wrote: »

This could work, even if we didn't get a wolf they are not participating anyway. But would we go bottom two or open it up for discussion?

• Registered Users Posts: 13,366 ✭✭✭✭Kolido

not really no, but i really dont think we should kill 4 more people, when our highest other from the ffa was 2.

I dont like Kolido now angling for major (the obvious choice to me is duffman) and he now wants to kill 4 players after voting no lynch yesterday that a massive 360 in thought process

You missed the part where I said we don't have to use all the bullets :)

It’s implied in the op that peeks start N1, ie no N0 peek

• Advertisement

I think you're a good player usually Mick, but I swear your spidey senses are way off this game. I'm pretty sure you're not a wolf and your initial accusation of me was merely to shake some trees. You admitted as much when I asked you why ("I dont need reasons for baseless accustaions"). I thought if you were around there was a chance you'd get bullets, and if you had bullets there was a very good chance I'd be shot as you're not known for your temperance when it comes to bullets. And knowing I'm a goodie, and not being sure of your alignment meant that me being shot would be bad for the village. That's why I voted for you.

So even though you think I'm a villager on the off chance i get the bullets and on the offer chance I shoot you I should be lynched.

I've never had a gun :( so you can't really say how I would or wouldn't act plus I've been campaigning all game not to shoot I even said to have you peeked over shot.

So this story doesn't check out sorry. TRY AGAIN?

Advertisement