Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf XXV - Fr Ted

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,441 ✭✭✭tritium

You keep explaining why they can't be on the same team but ignore the opposite teams theroy, if QBS a wolf (IF) i'd put you as likely on her team

I’m not ignoring it I’m embracing it (sort of). There are three possibilities to me

QB is just a random villager picked to get some heat (least likely)

QB is a wolf on other team they failed to convert

QB was a failed convert for another reason

2and 3 are my bets. If it’s 3 (or 2 really) then QB is basically on borrowed time so my take would be she should start talking

• Registered Users Posts: 13,366 ✭✭✭✭Kolido

If we decide to shoot, I like Lords plan of scattering the times instead of one mass shooting? But, we still have no clear target. The bottom posters is a plan, but I feel with these players, the longer you leave them, the easier it is to spot the wolves in there. At this point, it should be easier to spot a wolf in those posting more.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,046 ✭✭✭kitten_k

Are we going for the suggestion of 4, 6 & 7 for the bullets?

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 16,287 Mod ✭✭✭✭quickbeam

So even though you think I'm a villager on the off chance i get the bullets and on the offer chance I shoot you I should be lynched.

I've never had a gun :( so you can't really say how I would or wouldn't act plus I've been campaigning all game not to shoot I even said to have you peeked over shot.

So this story doesn't check out sorry. TRY AGAIN?

Pretty sure you've had the gun previously.

I know I'm a villager. I had to vote for someone and there was nobody else that I was vaguely sus of yesterday (hence no FFA), so yes, it was my reason.

tritium wrote: »
    I’m not ignoring it I’m embracing it (sort of). There are three possibilities to me

QB is just a random villager picked to get some heat (least likely)

QB is a wolf on other team they failed to convert

QB was a failed convert for another reason

2and 3 are my bets. If it’s 3 (or 2 really) then QB is basically on borrowed time so my take would be she should start talking

I've been talking. What else do you want to know?

• Advertisement

quickbeam wrote: »
    Pretty sure you've had the gun previously.

I know I'm a villager. I had to vote for someone and there was nobody else that I was vaguely sus of yesterday (hence no FFA), so yes, it was my reason.

Better option then no lynch is someone who you think is a villager but would shoot you if they got the chance.

I don't ever remembering being the vig tbh but I wouldnt bet on it. SK lots of times.

It is way to early for a real seer to come out. But they would/could have kept quiet then came forward with the info.

The only way QB is on my team is if she is a bona fide villager.

I’m kind of struggling with why your responding to me mrsF. I haven’t actually pushed your direction but you’re taking it that I have (on your team was used as a generic term in what you quoted). That’s twice now you’ve replied to posts I put out for other players

I’m kind of struggling with why your responding to me mrsF. I haven’t actually pushed your direction but you’re taking it that I have (on your team was used as a generic term in what you quoted). That’s twice now you’ve replied to posts I put out for other players

Or more exactly comments directed to different players

• Registered Users Posts: 8,951 ✭✭✭duffman13

I've been talking. What else do you want to know?

You could start with your own thoughts
    duffman13 wrote: »
    Well people are thinking your a wolf and your defence has been limited to say the least. Who's the wolves and why if youve a MUCH better idea today?

Better option then no lynch is someone who you think is a villager but would shoot you if they got the chance.

I don't ever remembering being the vig tbh but I wouldnt bet on it. SK lots of times.

You have my reasons whether you like them or not.

No lynch was never an option. There was a chance you were a baddie. There still is. You're not exactly spotting wolves, I promise you.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,880 ✭✭✭MrsFlushdraw

Oh I am so sorry. I thought we were allowed to comment on things other people said, even if it was not directed at them.

Your reply to me is a bit weird.

Oh I am so sorry. I thought we were allowed to comment on things other people said, even if it was not directed at them.

Your reply to me is a bit weird.

Wierd begets wierd I guess mrs F

• Registered Users Posts: 2,880 ✭✭✭MrsFlushdraw

The problem with this is it’s a limited strategy for beaker since the peak seer is out there. If the seer doesn’t reveal to counter you still only get 1:1 if we is village and are guaranteed to lose two wolves if if QB is on your team. Which indicates QB and beaker aren’t working together
    It is way to early for a real seer to come out. But they would/could have kept quiet then came forward with the info.

The only way QB is on my team is if she is a bona fide villager.

Ok Trit. I replied to something you said when YOU quoted my post? am I not allowed to answer things now? are you on the whisky?
    You said about QB being on MY TEAM. so? I said she isnt.

You could start with your own thoughts

Okay, I'll give you my thoughts by way of starting off an FFA for use of Lordy's bullet (since it's first to expire):

#FFA2
    Triceretops - very quick to jump on my bandwagon over the Elvis thing, and, even more worrying very eager for us not to look at Sully's death too closely.
    Strawberry - nothing specific, vague uneasiness about her and there are too many others I'd be more sure of meaning she's one of those remaining.
    MrsFlushdraw - acting wolfy. I know she always does and I try to make allowances for that, but still.

(I seem to have it in for the ladies, I guess!)

Honorable mentions to Uriel and Mick who were very quick to ask for Lordy to be shot after he shot Vale.

A few others I've sneaky thoughts on but are possibly more related to having them accuse me than any real reasons so I would probably need to reevaluate and get some distance before I start naming them in any lynch attempt.

Low posters;

For various reasons related to statistics and meta, there has to be a wolf among the low posters.

If there is a bullet to be used soon, I would recommend firing at least one (maybe after some investigating first though, not randomly) into the following crowd...

LoughC (is Lough even playing?)
    Ardinn
    Mr. Kingsley
    Stu Redman
    Barney 92
    GrumpyLumpy
    Arabtinian

• Registered Users Posts: 6,046 ✭✭✭kitten_k

I know LoughC posted yesterday to say he was at a wedding, no sign of him yet today/

• Registered Users Posts: 4,246 ✭✭✭ardinn

So - just catching up - hate morning catch up!!

Lord has a bullet - Use before 6
    Kolido has 2 bullets - use before 9
    Lynch at 9
    Mayor selection at 9

We have a lot to do and im really not sure on anyone.

The qb scenario is interesting - would beaker throw him under the bus to out the real seer and/or appear good? Other than that it's a pure guess to find an NRV which would end in beaker being outed as fake - I think QB is in trouble here.

Any other opinions on it?

• Registered Users Posts: 13,366 ✭✭✭✭Kolido

I hear what you're saying Stu, but even if there is 1 wolf in that lot, then there are 4 in the rest. You'd have a better chance of hitting a wolf by firing a bullet into the crowd that are playing.

Low posters;

For various reasons related to statistics and meta, there has to be a wolf among the low posters.

If there is a bullet to be used soon, I would recommend firing at least one (maybe after some investigating first though, not randomly) into the following crowd...

LoughC (is Lough even playing?)
    Ardinn
    Mr. Kingsley
    Stu Redman
    Barney 92
    GrumpyLumpy
    Arabtinian

Ah pish off - im here early today by my standards!!

ardinn wrote: »

Tbf he included himself aswell.

• Advertisement

Okay, I'll give you my thoughts by way of starting off an FFA for use of Lordy's bullet (since it's first to expire):

#FFA2
    Triceretops - very quick to jump on my bandwagon over the Elvis thing, and, even more worrying very eager for us not to look at Sully's death too closely.
    Strawberry - nothing specific, vague uneasiness about her and there are too many others I'd be more sure of meaning she's one of those remaining.
    MrsFlushdraw - acting wolfy. I know she always does and I try to make allowances for that, but still.

(I seem to have it in for the ladies, I guess!)

Honorable mentions to Uriel and Mick who were very quick to ask for Lordy to be shot after he shot Vale.

A few others I've sneaky thoughts on but are possibly more related to having them accuse me than any real reasons so I would probably need to reevaluate and get some distance before I start naming them in any lynch attempt.

1. TB- fair enough jumped on a bandwagon as you say.
    2. SM- nothing specific just a vague uneasiness
    3. Flushy- acting wolfy but no specific examples?

You've only given one valid reason for your three selections. If you'd a bullet now would you pull the trigger on any of those?

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,711 Mod ✭✭✭✭Bounty Hunter

I dont have as strong a feeling as I did with regards Joe for anyone else so I would be inclined to go with lower posters first maybe starting with Stu as he was named as good by a desperate wolf making a false claim (Joe).

After that yes i'd advise staggering the bullets so that hopefully someones reactions to bullets and on thread talk could out them as a wolf worthy of a bullet.

On that though I will have to vote for Mayor and Lynch early again so if I've voted for someone you lot later shoot well I guess it can't be avoided.

Kolido wrote: »
    I hear what you're saying Stu, but even if there is 1 wolf in that lot, then there are 4 in the rest. You'd have a better chance of hitting a wolf by firing a bullet into the crowd that are playing.

That is...completely true.

Ok, Kolido is right - shoot all the bullets into the top posters :pac:

Seriously though, that's all I had at the moment without hopping on someone else's work or any forming bandwagon.

Like wise, I completely understand where you're coming from.

It's just, in other dreams, a low lying wolf has sprung up at the end to say 'gotchya village' and then act like they played the best game of WW seen on Boards.

I'm not having it this game. Low posters, including myself, need to be addressed.

I dont have as strong a feeling as I did with regards Joe for anyone else so I would be inclined to go with lower posters first maybe starting with Stu as he was named as good by a desperate wolf making a false claim (Joe).

After that yes i'd advise staggering the bullets so that hopefully someones reactions to bullets and on thread talk could out them as a wolf worthy of a bullet.

On that though I will have to vote for Mayor and Lynch early again so if I've voted for someone you lot later shoot well I guess it can't be avoided.

You not sold on QB? What's your thoughts on Kolido? You've voted for Mayor just wondering why?

I would also agree that a few jumped on the idea of shooting LTSC very fast indeed and I'd probably keep an eye on those people but can't say I have too much to go on with regards them yet apart from that Uriel wasn't my biggest fan on day 0 :D

Like wise, I completely understand where you're coming from.

It's just, in other dreams, a low lying wolf has sprung up at the end to say 'gotchya village' and then act like they played the best game of WW seen on Boards.

I'm not having it this game. Low posters, including myself, need to be addressed.

I wont be low in a while. I'll answer questions vaguely and ask questions with an interested look on my face to attain post count heights!

You not sold on QB? What's your thoughts on Kolido? You've voted for Mayor just wondering why?

why are people so gung ho on QB? I'd be happy to be convinced about anyone. Kolido has done nothing dodgy that I have seen which was actually why I was happy to vote for him as mayor previously (although that may have been in part me not trusting Vale's campaigning).

I would also agree that a few jumped on the idea of shooting LTSC very fast indeed and I'd probably keep an eye on those people but can't say I have too much to go on with regards them yet apart from that Uriel wasn't my biggest fan on day 0 :D

In fairness shooting people is fun - once a name is mentioned im like "yeah do that see what happens" :D

I wont be low in a while. I'll answer questions vaguely and ask questions with an interested look on my face to attain post count heights!

Thats it, might be better than sitting on your hands. You can ask questions directly rather than vaguely, I find that works better. Shake the tree man

• Advertisement

But think about that - Why would it make sense from Beaker/The wolves POV? It was a risky claim by Beaker to start with, you'd think that he wouldn't name any of his fellow wolves in that post because it would draw attention on them if the claim was rubbished.

Whatever about me or QB being on the opposite wolf team (I am on neither) I would almost take Beaker's reveal to absolve those he named in it.

Advertisement