Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf XXV - Fr Ted

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,951 ✭✭✭duffman13

why are people so gung ho on QB? I'd be happy to be convinced about anyone. Kolido has done nothing dodgy that I have seen which was actually why I was happy to vote for him as mayor previously (although that may have been in part me not trusting Vale's campaigning).

A wolf trying to save his skin throws an opposing wolf under the bus. It's happened before and I think it's happened here. I just find the mayor voting patterns interesting more than anything.

Lord take a shot is my honest call

• Registered Users Posts: 137 ✭✭Arabtinian

I am jus after catchin up on all the pages i mossed from earlier. Havin to actually work sucks. So qb seems dodge enuf to me... i put her up for lynch last night but that was due to jus picking a wildshot and i had informed her of that. The stu thing with beaker... i dont get why he wud class him as good?

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,711 Mod ✭✭✭✭Bounty Hunter

ardinn wrote: »
    In fairness shooting people is fun - once a name is mentioned im like "yeah do that see what happens" :D

Whilst I agree that shooting bullets is fun (only did it once in all the dreams ive had on here though) but being that quick to pull the trigger or to try and get others to do the dirty work for you is not really what I would want to see team village doing.

We were afterall too fast to shoot Vale in retrospect but goading LTSC into doing it was perhaps not the best approach in that case and I wouldn't blame him for being sorry not sorry afterwards.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,441 ✭✭✭tritium

quickbeam wrote: »
    I've been talking. What else do you want to know?

Simple, who are you?

If you’re a wolf that wasn’t converted you’re dead soon

If you’re village that wasn’t converted you’re dead soon

If you’re just an nrv that’s **** out of luck that would also be useful to know

Odds are you’re seer peeked tonight also

So if you’re team village we could do with anything you have tbh

Lord TSC wrote: »
    Right, back at a computer instead of mobile now.

As I said, Shaman has opted to give me the "Golden Cleric Award" which grants me two shotgun shots to use "as I see fit".

As it stands, I'd believe Beaker did get the vote spoiler polish yesterday. And here's my thoughts; between the fact the Shaman gave Beaker something yesterday to block his vote, and then gave me, Beaker's most vocal opponent, a gun this morning, knowing I disagreed with not offing Beaker this morning...

...well, as a man of God, I believe that I've been given a sign, and that my distrust of Beaker at the moment is backed up by the Shaman. More so, Beaker topped the votes last night outside of the people who chose to kill no one. I believe that was a mistake, and so see this as a chance to rectify the situation.

Sorry Beaker. Any last words?

(BTW, if Beaker turns out to be good, then I'll hand the other bullet over to the village, though I do have a time limit. I'm disappointed by the fact I'm not getting feedback, and if I had a choice, the second bullet will be going into the group of low posters somewhere....)

Also safe to say I'm not the shaman as I voted to lynch you. Why would I give you a gun after that.

• Advertisement

why are people so gung ho on QB? I'd be happy to be convinced about anyone. Kolido has done nothing dodgy that I have seen which was actually why I was happy to vote for him as mayor previously (although that may have been in part me not trusting Vale's campaigning).

Been wondering the same myself.

QB drew a fair bit of heat yesterday over something which was nothing. My last post last night mentioned this and pointed out who exactly was using the 'Elvis' thing to put the most heat on QB. There were 4 posters I mentioned, Beaker was one, and I said that the heat on QB would be an easy place for a wolf to hide.

Since then, we've seen Beaker revealed as a wolf.

I wonder if there is a similar thing happening with QB today.

Yesterday I knew why there was heat on QB, but today can't see it as clearly. Can someone help me, why are we supposed to be hating QB today?

Whatever about me or QB being on the opposite wolf team (I am on neither) I would almost take Beaker's reveal to absolve those he named in it.

Not in the slightest does it absolve you nor anyone.

It does not make them guilty either but me highlighting it does get them talking :D even if it's just to defend themselves.

I do like you saying that you will try to highlight others you look dodgy though instead of just defending yourself. Tried telling Joe that was the best route shortly before his demise but Wolves don't usually want to go into detail highlighting wolfie behavior.

But think about that - Why would it make sense from Beaker/The wolves POV? It was a risky claim by Beaker to start with, you'd think that he wouldn't name any of his fellow wolves in that post because it would draw attention on them if the claim was rubbished.

Whatever about me or QB being on the opposite wolf team (I am on neither) I would almost take Beaker's reveal to absolve those he named in it.

I'd disagree, if BJ has a specific idea that QB is a wolf its the only way he buses himself out of a bullet, if someone shot QB and comes back wolf, along with his role claim we have what looks like a bona fide Seer and he's relatively clear possibly forcing a seer reveal which may be hard to dispel Bus claims. If you are good Stu, happy days you believe him, if your not good your happy enough as he looks legit, is giving you credibility and you can munch a rival wolf later in the game.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 16,287 Mod ✭✭✭✭quickbeam

duffman13 wrote: »
    A wolf trying to save his skin throws an opposing wolf under the bus. It's happened before and I think it's happened here. I just find the mayor voting patterns interesting more than anything.

Lord take a shot is my honest call

So you agree that I'm not a wolf on BJ's team anyway, right?

If I was a wolf on the other team, how would BJ even know? He took a chance, he was wrong. If I'd been a wolf and shot, he'd have come out a hero. If I'd been a villager and shot the next bullet would have been going his way. Still, at least he'd have got rid of a villager on the way out. It was a decent chance for him to take.

He couldn't have known one way or another. He chanced his arm and was wrong. I know he's wrong. You (all) can only judge for yourselves whether he was wrong or not.

Lordy, don't shoot. Your legacy would be two bullets, two villagers killed.

beakerjoe wrote: »
    Right, Im sure Kolido may be taking me down as Im unfortunately most high up on the suspect list.

I don’t wanna come out but here I am.

SEER Father Derek Beeching

I love a good mass, so much so that I can see the light and or darkness in the souls of all.

I have the ability to seer check one villager per night. The first night (night zer) I checked QB. I made reference to this when stating early the next day that I was voting for QB as Mayor, it was an easy way to note it on thread without outing myself.

Though to be on the safe side I also wrote the song to SM, the first letter in each sentence spells I PEEKED QB backwards. Its post 438.

QB is a wolf

Next I peeked Stu (night 1 aka last night) , they are NRV. Stu can confirm this.

I was going to peek Lord, but im sure hes a wolf so went to try clear someone else.

PJ is not the app seer, REPEAT NOT!

So QB 100 percent, PJ needs to answer some questions

I'm miles behind. Should I address this now? Or wait to catch up?

Why would I possibly claim the appr seer role? Think about it.

• Advertisement

From my reading of what LTSC has posted thus far he would probably prefer that to 2 bullets, 1 villager, 1 not used.

point out people more wolfie than yourselves if you don't wanna be a target folks. Cos I believe Lordy has an itchy trigger finger
    giphy.gif

Whilst I agree that shooting bullets is fun (only did it once in all the dreams ive had on here though) but being that quick to pull the trigger or to try and get others to do the dirty work for you is not really what I would want to see team village doing.

We were afterall too fast to shoot Vale in retrospect but goading LTSC into doing it was perhaps not the best approach in that case and I wouldn't blame him for being sorry not sorry afterwards.

Just on Vale, his behaviour in getting elected was distracting to the village, the gifs he was posting after the election and calling himself the emperor and the like werent very village behaviour. Funny posts but offered no substance in his posts bar getting elected. The bullet although taking out a villager has probably made it easier to spot wolves and taken the ability for other posters to hid. Spammy villagers are a hindrance.

His elimination has also IMO pushed genuine wolves to the top of the discussion as opposed to a spammy poster

I'm miles behind. Should I address this now? Or wait to catch up?

Why would I possibly claim the appr seer role? Think about it.

If your thinking of responding to Joe you are too far behind. He be gone

tritium wrote: »
    Simple, who are you?

I'm team village.
    If you’re a wolf that wasn’t converted you’re dead soon

Only if Lordy or Kolido agree, or if lynched - we'll see how that goes.
    If you’re village that wasn’t converted you’re dead soon

By munch you mean? So be it, I can't defend myself against a munch.
    Odds are you’re seer peeked tonight also

Bring it on!!!

I'd disagree, if BJ has a specific idea that QB is a wolf its the only way he buses himself out of a bullet, if someone shot QB and comes back wolf, along with his role claim we have what looks like a bona fide Seer and he's relatively clear possibly forcing a seer reveal which may be hard to dispel Bus claims. If you are good Stu, happy days you believe him, if your not good your happy enough as he looks legit, is giving you credibility and you can munch a rival wolf later in the game.

Thanks Duffman, makes sense. I actually didn't see that angle myself.

Been wondering the same myself.

QB drew a fair bit of heat yesterday over something which was nothing. My last post last night mentioned this and pointed out who exactly was using the 'Elvis' thing to put the most heat on QB. There were 4 posters I mentioned, Beaker was one, and I said that the heat on QB would be an easy place for a wolf to hide.

Since then, we've seen Beaker revealed as a wolf.

I wonder if there is a similar thing happening with QB today.

Yesterday I knew why there was heat on QB, but today can't see it as clearly. Can someone help me, why are we supposed to be hating QB today?

Beaker tagged QB as a wolf when he claimed seer. Most of the discussion is around whether there was a reason for that

If I was a wolf on the other team, how would BJ even know? He took a chance, he was wrong. If I'd been a wolf and shot, he'd have come out a hero. If I'd been a villager and shot the next bullet would have been going his way. Still, at least he'd have got rid of a villager on the way out. It was a decent chance for him to take.

He couldn't have known one way or another. He chanced his arm and was wrong. I know he's wrong. You (all) can only judge for yourselves whether he was wrong or not.

Your a wolf on the opposite team, I'm trying to pick out your team mates. Wealth of info available, wolves getting ballsy after getting a convert yesterday IMO

Actually that’s an awful chance for him to take. I’ll swap 1:1 wolves vs village all day long

Your a wolf on the opposite team, I'm trying to pick out your team mates. Wealth of info available, wolves getting ballsy after getting a convert yesterday IMO

But on what evidence? Because BJ said it? How would he know?

I'm sold on angle but others obviously aren't. Here's the craic, are we going to vote on Lordys bullet? Or should we just Lord decide. I dont think we will get everyone voting or an agreement at this point as a lot of people aren't around.

His two bullets would have been Vale and BJ had he not been modkilled. I'm happy to trust him with the 3rd bullet as I'd have done the exact same

• Advertisement

Actually that’s an awful chance for him to take. I’ll swap 1:1 wolves vs village all day long

Not sure if you're saying that strengthens or weakens my villager status?

BJ was going down anyway. If he could take a villager with him, all the good for his team.

Beaker tagged QB as a wolf when he claimed seer. Most of the discussion is around whether there was a reason for that

Saw that while reading back, just didn't want to think that was the summation of the QB suspicions. Thanks Trit.

Again like yesterday's Elvis bs, it's not enough to put the heat on QB right now for me.

Anyone not up for shooting everyone? I need some as vote foe major duffman was my choice but im afraid he'd give Lordy the gun :D

Anyone not up for shooting everyone? I need some as vote foe major duffman was my choice but im afraid he'd give Lordy the gun :D

With 3 bullets in play before we get a new Mayor and a new vig picked by them im not too worried about who to pick as the mayor for now.

That said I will be voting early so might just go for whoever has not seemed wolfie which is what I did last time, although maybe it was easier then as there were probably less people under scrutiny then.

:) He can't get the gun two days in a row anyway

We've more pressing concerns to run through before that vote though

At the absolute very least there should be fair warning given over any shooting Vale could have been roled today and wasn't given much time

Noting for later reference if needed. No harm to them, but two of those low posters I mentioned turned up within 20 minutes of me making that post.

Maybe just coincidence, and even if not, it doesn't mean they are wolf.

:) He can't get the gun two days in a row anyway

We've more pressing concerns to run through before that vote though

He can be vig the sharman gave him the shotgun

Saw that while reading back, just didn't want to think that was the summation of the QB suspicions. Thanks Trit.

Again like yesterday's Elvis bs, it's not enough to put the heat on QB right now for me.

It's **** or get off the pot time though. We have 3 bullets in play, either the village put forward alternatives or we trust Kolido and Lords calls. I'm ok either, suss of Kolido myself but sure his use of the bullets will give us information on him aswell so I'm happy to let them use their gut

• Advertisement

Why is noone else doing FFAs for the bullets? I thought that was the way we decided to decide who'd be shot?

Advertisement