Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf XXV - Fr Ted

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,951 ✭✭✭duffman13

He can be vig the sharman gave him the shotgun

Good spot, the gun passed around is useful to see how people use it but baring a known goody it'll be a risk either way. Nothing to say Lord isn't on the opposite wolf team to BJ either tbf

• Registered Users Posts: 2,906 ✭✭✭Barney92

Low posters;

For various reasons related to statistics and meta, there has to be a wolf among the low posters.

If there is a bullet to be used soon, I would recommend firing at least one (maybe after some investigating first though, not randomly) into the following crowd...

LoughC (is Lough even playing?)
    Ardinn
    Mr. Kingsley
    Stu Redman
    Barney 92
    GrumpyLumpy
    Arabtinian

Arabtinian currently has 2 fewer posts than MrsFD. It may have been three when you posted this. Do you have a reason for cutting it off at Arab and not including her? Bottom 7 is hardly a standard thing.

As regards Beaker naming QB and this implicating her as a member of the opposite wolf team.

This could be true, but if I was a wolf I would want QB out of the game fairly soon. Sorry for the meta, but QB can be a very useful villager with her charts and contributions.

That might be all there is to Beaker's attempt to tar her.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,366 ✭✭✭✭Kolido

duffman13 wrote: »
    It's **** or get off the pot time though. We have 3 bullets in play, either the village put forward alternatives or we trust Kolido and Lords calls. I'm ok either, suss of Kolido myself but sure his use of the bullets will give us information on him aswell so I'm happy to let them use their gut

Hang on a minute, there are 5 wolves amoung 23 players, if I dont hit a wolf you're saying Im suss even more.

I already said I will take a target from the vil, though I can see a few goodies out there I would rather not hit right now.

I rushed ahead after BJgate and sorry if it has been posted. But I am sure I am not the only one that skims when there are a lot of pages and you wanting to post!

Anyways, My thoughts on the BJ thing. I think QB IS a wolf, he would have got us to shoot her, she was a wolf and we were trusting our lovely BJ.

Personally I would off her as we wont know till she is dead. A bullet or a lynch but I think she needs to go. 100%

These are my thoughts too. If QB is an NRV, BJ is dead very soon after that. It is a possibility but its more likely that BJ went for a grander play.

• Advertisement

quickbeam wrote: »
    Why is noone else doing FFAs for the bullets? I thought that was the way we decided to decide who'd be shot?

Rich, no FFA last night.

FFABullets
    QB
    Kolido (can't see Kolido shooting himself for some reason)
    BH

I'd rather QB first then after I'm happy enough enough to reevaluate

Vale - Shame Vale got got but he did what he set out to do, become Mayor. So can hold his head up high.

BJ - fair play to the Shaman, assuming that is what happened. They may have spotted something in QB and tried to appear as the real seer should QB be shot.

QB - hadn't really noticed much strange, didn't think the Elvis 'task' thing was a thing. But as BJ was a wolf, may have spotted a fellow one and tried to out them. Perhaps they tried to convert QB and it failed so wanted her dead.

Kolido wrote: »
    Hang on a minute, there are 5 wolves amoung 23 players, if I dont hit a wolf you're saying Im suss even more.

I already said I will take a target from the vil, though I can see a few goodies out there I would rather not hit right now.

Didn't say that but if there is no village consensus and you use the bullets with the right reasons or at least justifiable ones then we've an idea if your good or bad.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,711 Mod ✭✭✭✭Bounty Hunter

Rich, no FFA last night.

FFABullets
    QB
    Kolido (can't see Kolido shooting himself for some reason)
    BH

I'd rather QB first then after I'm happy enough enough to reevaluate

I'm sure ill regret this (drawing heat on myself and all) but why am I on your list? think your the first person who has mentioned me in such a way all game and you gave no reasoning. Not claiming me catching Joe out clears me as there are 2 wolf teams but is there anything i've done that suggests I am on one of them?

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,454 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

I'm not shooting Kolido. I'm not trusting him but I won't take away the chance of two free kills via vigilante.

I'm leaning towards QB, but my suspicions of Mick are flaring up again too. Want to check who else seemed to be panicking and calling for me to be shot after I hit Vale though.

I'm afraid I don't much have a read on anyone else yet though. Have two people I kinda trust mind,

• Advertisement

Duffers, all your targets are those who voted me for mayor last night. Thats a mad gameplan.

You're just throwing mud to see what sticks atm.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,428 ✭✭✭MrKingsley

You missed the part where I said we don't have to use all the bullets :)

What has happened to though Kolido that wants you to start offing people when yesterday you were so adamant about no lynch

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 16,287 Mod ✭✭✭✭quickbeam

Lord TSC wrote: »
    I'm not shooting Kolido. I'm not trusting him but I won't take away the chance of two free kills via vigilante.

I'm leaning towards QB, but my suspicions of Mick are flaring up again too. Want to check who else seemed to be panicking and calling for me to be shot after I hit Vale though.

I'm afraid I don't much have a read on anyone else yet though. Have two people I kinda trust mind,

Uriel was the other one. Don't go blowing your whistle too soon. Take some time to think about who you're shooting. I promised you your 30Kth post wasn't going to be a waste. I stick by that.

Well whenever you get around to shooting a 2nd villager and giving them no time to defend themselves you need to be shot/lynched

Barney92 wrote: »
    Arabtinian currently has 2 fewer posts than MrsFD. It may have been three when you posted this. Do you have a reason for cutting it off at Arab and not including her? Bottom 7 is hardly a standard thing.

I knew someone might question the 'cut-off' and simply- Mrs. Flushdraw was on thread while I was making that post and was engaging with other players.

Most of those players on that list, including myself and you, haven't really lived up to that criteria yet.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,306 ✭✭✭✭Drumpot

At the absolute very least there should be fair warning given over any shooting Vale could have been roled today and wasn't given much time

This has to be Micks role

0542d5afd39a929d732f35d43bacc0da4a53db-v5-wm.jpg?v=0

Duffers, all your targets are those who voted me for mayor last night. Thats a mad gameplan.

You're just throwing mud to see what sticks atm.

I'm sold on QB, others may not be, you might think its throwing mud but it's a worthwhile strategy in my mind. If QB comes back good I'll back down a bit but i think shes dodgy and I've set out my stall as to why.

Too many people voted no lynch last night and are still sitting on the fence. I'll take a break for an hour as I'm starting to takeover and I'd like to hear from others

• Registered Users Posts: 6,046 ✭✭✭kitten_k

I think one bullet should be used on the low posters, another on QB to test out BJ's theory and then a vote / FFA on the third.

kitten_k wrote: »
    I think one bullet should be used on the low posters, another on QB to test out BJ's theory and then a vote / FFA on the third.

One on the low posters, which one and why?

FFA.Bullet

1, No bullet
    2, Lord if he does on a shooting spree

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,711 Mod ✭✭✭✭Bounty Hunter

Well whenever you get around to shooting a 2nd villager and giving them no time to defend themselves you need to be shot/lynched

Im not sure were the narrative of Vale not knowing a bullet might have been coming is coming from considering this was posted by him before LTSC said on thread that he put in the order
    Then shoot me you moron. Fcuk things right up.

Btw, the shaman who gave you bullets doesnt have brains god gave an electric toaster

why are you so convinced that LTSC is bad?

not saying he isn't but i'd like to know why he is?

I'm sold on QB, others may not be, you might think its throwing mud but it's a worthwhile strategy in my mind. If QB comes back good I'll back down a bit but i think shes dodgy and I've set out my stall as to why.

Too many people voted no lynch last night and are still sitting on the fence. I'll take a break for an hour as I'm starting to takeover and I'd like to hear from others

Why cant we just peek her?

Cool the jets there Lord, don't do anything rash, think about it for minute!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,894 ✭✭✭Triceratops Ballet

quickbeam wrote: »
    Okay, I'll give you my thoughts by way of starting off an FFA for use of Lordy's bullet (since it's first to expire):

#FFA2
    Triceretops - very quick to jump on my bandwagon over the Elvis thing, and, even more worrying very eager for us not to look at Sully's death too closely.
    Strawberry - nothing specific, vague uneasiness about her and there are too many others I'd be more sure of meaning she's one of those remaining.
    MrsFlushdraw - acting wolfy. I know she always does and I try to make allowances for that, but still.

(I seem to have it in for the ladies, I guess!)

Honorable mentions to Uriel and Mick who were very quick to ask for Lordy to be shot after he shot Vale.

A few others I've sneaky thoughts on but are possibly more related to having them accuse me than any real reasons so I would probably need to reevaluate and get some distance before I start naming them in any lynch attempt.

1. TB- fair enough jumped on a bandwagon as you say.
    2. SM- nothing specific just a vague uneasiness
    3. Flushy- acting wolfy but no specific examples?

You've only given one valid reason for your three selections. If you'd a bullet now would you pull the trigger on any of those?

let's talk about this bandwagon shall we?
    Mick asked who started the elvis thing
    QB gave her list
    Uriel and myself posted at the same time, he posted
    Uriel. wrote: »
    That sounds exactly like what a wolf would say

and I said
    you also did the "there's only one king and he hasn't posted" thing

pointing out the fact that you'd left yourself off the start of the list of people who'd contributed to the Elvis thing. I thought it was suss and unfortunately on day 1 we don't have a whole bunch else to go on especially when there's no munch, so yeah maybe it was grasping.

but it's not a bandwagon! If I'd just stuck you down because other people had, that would be bandwagoning.

I think it's all moot anyway because for me BJ implicating her is too risky a move for the wolves this early in the game and as I've already said, that takes QB off my suss list.

Separately, and maybe this is too meta but if BJ was described as "infected", does that mean he was the convert? on that basis someone would have picked him to be on their team no? So maybe a lower posting wolf for a hide in plain sight & just hide strategy?

tritium wrote: »
    I’m not ignoring it I’m embracing it (sort of). There are three possibilities to me

QB is just a random villager picked to get some heat (least likely)

QB is a wolf on other team they failed to convert

QB was a failed convert for another reason

2and 3 are my bets. If it’s 3 (or 2 really) then QB is basically on borrowed time so my take would be she should start talking

I 100% think we should shoot QB now. She has said her piece. If she is an NRV, then hard luck.

I think BJ either tried to convert her and failed or is on the same team as him. She is not claiming a roled goodie. Off her and find out.

Im not sure were the narrative of Vale not knowing a bullet might have been coming is coming from considering this was posted by him before LTSC said on thread that he put in the order

why are you so convinced that LTSC is bad?

not saying he isn't but i'd like to know why he is?

I dont think he is bad but if he takes out 2 villagers with no consnsus from the villagers its certainly more likely

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 16,287 Mod ✭✭✭✭quickbeam

I'm sold on QB, others may not be

I'm not sold. Why are you exactly? Please explain your exact reasons. It can't surely be simply because BJ, a known wolf, said I was. That'd be a pure silly reason.

MrKingsley wrote: »
    What has happened to though Kolido that wants you to start offing people when yesterday you were so adamant about no lynch

I'm still a pacifist, but we know more as the days go on.

I knew someone might question the 'cut-off' and simply- Mrs. Flushdraw was on thread while I was making that post and was engaging with other players.

Most of those players on that list, including myself and you, haven't really lived up to that criteria yet.

So if they were engaging when you made that post then shortly before that they were probably on the same amount of posts as Arab, I'm guessing. So 2/3 posts over the course of 40 or so hours is the difference. Or essentially, one extra post per day. That's why I'm questioning it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,428 ✭✭✭MrKingsley

I’m having a hard time working out who I think should get a bullet.

Stu - if you were just randomly pointed by BJ earlier then that’s unfortunate but i think it is important to note

Kitten - I’m just being ignorant about it now but still don’t trust you

Pj - Still unsure about the reveal

Kolido- for being so staunch in your no lynch belief yesterday but now mad for the bullets......maybe you should just turn the gun on yourself

Advertisement