Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf XXV - Fr Ted

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,046 ✭✭✭kitten_k

Drumpot wrote: »
    If QB is the seer, am I correct in saying that the wolves have only one munch in the morning ? (on schedules it says "Munch" not munches and we haven't seen two villagers been killed yet).

That's because the game started with conversions. And then for this mornings much the two teams had to compete. Tomorrow if the first morning both teams get a munch.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 16,287 Mod ✭✭✭✭quickbeam

duffman13 wrote: »
    QB for Mayor is the easiest call now for the day

Nah. I could pick a vigilante but I won't be around for tomorrow's lynch so no point really.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,906 ✭✭✭Barney92

thank foook!

ok, we have outed a roled goodie - bad

but we didn't kill him - good

and we have a bullet left that can target someone else - good

we also have a few more kills and lynches today before our seer becomes a target.

Do you have another seer check today QB? when if so? check and then hit them with a bullet (Lord/Kolido) to the head if they are bad

Going by the theory that BJ tried to convert QB and couldn't then I doubt QB would've been lasting too much longer anyway.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,454 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Does that also mean ye all believe I'm good then too :o

Anyway, who do ye want me to hit next.

I'm leaning Mick tbh.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,306 ✭✭✭✭Drumpot

ardinn wrote: »
    This

VOTE QB for Mayor - It's very important we do it - we gain a peek!

Do we know if the wolves only get one kill in the morning ?

If so, should we consider the Shamen coming out ? Why ? Because they only have one more toy tomorrow and it might force the wolves to choose either Shamen or Seer.
    Also means that the village will have 2 outed goodies today and a guaranteed village Mayor and village Vig ??!!!!

Thoughts ? (while I try and find my favourite jumper, I like Jumpers , but not jumpers in cakes!)

• Advertisement

quickbeam wrote: »
    Nah. I could pick a vigilante but I won't be around for tomorrow's lynch so no point really.

Picking the Vig is probably the more important thing tbh.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,951 ✭✭✭duffman13

kitten_k wrote: »
    Yes otherwise Lord could have disputed his role / charcter when it was revealed.

If QB is mayor tonight does that not just mean she cannot be converted or does it protect her from a munch?

She cannot be converted but i think conversions are done anyway. Either way a confirmed goody as mayor is the Best option for the village particularly the seer as she can pick a known goody and clear them at 9.59.59 tomorrow which should help us elect another good mayor tomorrow providing they don't munch qb and the person she's made vig

Do you have another seer check today QB? when if so? check and then hit them with a bullet (Lord/Kolido) to the head if they are bad

Not before our shooters' bullets run out. Next one after next lynch.

Lord TSC wrote: »
    Does that also mean ye all believe I'm good then too :o

Anyway, who do ye want me to hit next.

I'm leaning Mick tbh.

Jesus put down the gun before you hurt yourself you took out a villager and outed the Seer is it not enough at this stage

• Registered Users Posts: 2,428 ✭✭✭MrKingsley

Right, all you 'QB and/or Stu were named by Beaker so they must be wolves' proponents, what now?

Suppose you'll double down and think 'Well Beaker must have named one wolf and we now know QB is not it' :rolleyes:

I’ve said a couple of times now that I’d be more suspicious of you than QB. Still feel that way.

Yourself, Kitten and anyone who was all for no lynch yesterday and bullets today would be top of my list

I voted no lynch in the re vote yesterday because I believed BJ to be good. Obviously he wasn’t. But was not in favour of no lynching to begin with.

Having said that, if we believe, QB(who I do) we should be following her lead for the bullets if they are to be used

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 19,306 ✭✭✭✭Drumpot

That's because the game started with conversions. And then for this mornings much the two teams had to compete. Tomorrow if the first morning both teams get a munch.

Oh, right . . Well thanks for clearing that up . .

duffman13 wrote: »
    Well my posts show consistency that I wanted her dead at every point :) Again apologies QB

I wouldn't be suspicious of you as such. Like Vale with his mayor play yesterday, you wore your colours on your sleeve and made no bones about.

Also, you summed up your thoughts on QB in a post about an hour ago. While it still wasn't enough to convince me, you clearly had your reasons against her.

No, not you, more the people who hopped on your wagon and your coat-tails who I'd be suspicious of.

100% you have to me mayor over turning a lynch is over rated anyway, your basically going against a village consensus which is in itself dangerous territory

• Registered Users Posts: 711 ✭✭✭grumpylumpy

I'm pretty busy today so just going to drop in when i can

Quite the afternoon its been over here

My suss list/ #FFA2:

Kolido - nothing solid but didnt like yesterday that he was just reposting the rules
    Kitten - also reposting the rules and pointing out helpful things without actually saying much
    Stu - If i was BJ i wouldve thrown the other wolf team under the bus so i think he's worth looking into

This is unfortunet was hoping to get a few more days without the seer coming out storing up some villagers and then going all out with the buffer of the apprentice seer

Hoping so too, funnily enough. You'll read what I had to say about you in the back-room later, dude!!!!

But no more conversions so all peeks from now on 100% guaranteed or your money back.

I'm still suss of Lordy maybe he was turned like still threatening the gun after whats just happned

Hoping so too, funnily enough. You'll read what I had to say about you in the back-room later, dude!!!!

All good id say :D

Jesus put down the gun before you hurt yourself you took out a villager and outed the Seer is it not enough at this stage

O I forgot you wanted to kill the apprentice seer claim too

• Registered Users Posts: 137 ✭✭Arabtinian

So if beakers last ditch attempt was for us to get a roled player the very same can be thought about stuff and hes not a wolf?

• Advertisement

QB, who would you shoot then?

Arabtinian wrote: »
    So if beakers last ditch attempt was for us to get a roled player the very same can be thought about stuff and hes not a wolf?

Well the problem is the basis presumably for BJs shout is he couldn't convert someone so as a result knew QB was either a wolf or roled goody. It doesn't reply clear or incriminate Stu regardless

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,711 Mod ✭✭✭✭Bounty Hunter

I'm still suss of Lordy maybe he was turned like still threatening the gun after whats just happned

Of course you are he's talking about killing you

Why exactly are people suss of Kolido? I've seen a few people saying this and even being suspicious of those who voted for him as mayor. Grumpy's FFA above for example has him as no.1 with no real definitive reason
    Kolido - nothing solid but didnt like yesterday that he was just reposting the rules

meanwhile I don't remember what grumpy was posting at all. Not saying he is a wolf either but why have others suggested Kolido, anything concrete?

• Registered Users Posts: 35,024 ✭✭✭✭Baggly

SHE SHE SHE SHE SHE

• Registered Users Posts: 4,894 ✭✭✭Triceratops Ballet

Why exactly are people suss of Kolido? I've seen a few people saying this and even being suspicious of those who voted for him as mayor. Grumpy's FFA above for example has him as no.1 with no real definitive reason

meanwhile I don't remember what grumpy was posting at all. Not saying he is a wolf either but why have others suggested Kolido, anything concrete?

she

• Registered Users Posts: 13,366 ✭✭✭✭Kolido

Picking the Vig is probably the more important thing tbh.

I'd say you're a decent shout for vig tbh. Think about it, you could have placed that kill on QB after finding out she was the seer, thus saving another seer peek without the app seer coming out. That places you in my goodie list right now.

QB, who would you shoot then?

I'm no expert. I've about 8 players I have fairly good leans on, which is why I named others in my FFA. That could be a place to start. But see what others think too.

Arabtinian wrote: »

Good to see you Arabtinian. Hope you don't mind, but I threw some light on low posters earlier including you and I.

People are going to believe what they want to believe at this stage apart from a very obvious play like QB as Seer and Lordy as Fr. Damo.

I just think we're throwing far too much attention to Beaker's claim at this stage - It's gotten a wolf killed, great, but we've almost let it lead us to shooting the Seer, and now possibly another goodie in myself.

Never mind Beaker's post, my own posts in this game should help people decide whether I'm a wolf or not. I'm really not.

Kolido wrote: »
    I'd say you're a decent shout for vig tbh. Think about it, you could have placed that kill on QB after finding out she was the seer, thus saving another seer peek without the app seer coming out. That places you in my goodie list right now.

you want to give him more guns?

• Advertisement

Not saying he is a wolf either but why have others suggested Kolido, anything concrete?

My suspicion is based on wolves trying to play and get the mayor job. Based on the blind vote I'd assumed most would vote for themselves and 3 or so votes might be enough to swing it. I didn't expect Vale to win and can't believe people bought into him. Next best was Kolido in my mind, and looking at the votes put him high on my list. I've absolutely nothing concrete though but it's interesting in my mind

Advertisement