Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf XXV - Fr Ted

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13,366 ✭✭✭✭Kolido

you want to give him more guns?

Perhaps I didn't think that through very well, but basically yeah :D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,046 ✭✭✭kitten_k

Kolido wrote: »
    I'd say you're a decent shout for vig tbh. Think about it, you could have placed that kill on QB after finding out she was the seer, thus saving another seer peek without the app seer coming out. That places you in my goodie list right now.

But has QB not already confirmed him a good?

• Registered Users Posts: 137 ✭✭Arabtinian

Good to see you Arabtinian. Hope you don't mind, but I threw some light on low posters earlier including you and I.

People are going to believe what they want to believe at this stage apart from a very obvious play like QB as Seer and Lordy as Fr. Damo.

I just think we're throwing far too much attention to Beaker's claim at this stage - It's gotten a wolf killed, great, but we've almost let it lead us to shooting the Seer, and now possibly another goodie in myself.

Never mind Beaker's post, my own posts in this game should help people decide whether I'm a wolf or not. I'm really not.

Yeah thats what i was trying to ask. Prob in a roundabout way as since he was trying to get us to shoot the seer that you might fall into the same category!

I'd say you're a decent shout for vig tbh. Think about it, you could have placed that kill on QB after finding out she was the seer, thus saving another seer peek without the app seer coming out. That places you in my goodie list right now.

Great shout.

Lordy could have totally said 'Shít, sorry guys, too late' and shot the Seer.

I can't see how not shooting the Seer would be a good play, long or short, for the wolves.

Lordy is good in my book...

1) QB peeked him
    2) He could have shot QB like we already thought he did and most had accepted he did.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,454 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

you want to give him more guns?

I hate taking that responsibility but surely you can see I'd be the safest bet right now?

I could still have been converted, of course, but I'm closer to cleared than nearly anyone else.

• Advertisement

duffman13 wrote: »
    My suspicion is based on wolves trying to play and get the mayor job. Based on the blind vote I'd assumed most would vote for themselves and 3 or so votes might be enough to swing it. I didn't expect Vale to win and can't believe people bought into him. Next best was Kolido in my mind, and looking at the votes put him high on my list. I've absolutely nothing concrete though but it's interesting in my mind

I didnt think they'd bother going for Major too soon as they'd have to toe the line its a better play towards the end as a wolf IMO.

kitten_k wrote: »
    But has QB not already confirmed him a good?

She said he could have been converted this morning though. He was peeked before this.

Pter wrote: »
    HER HER HER HER HER
    Is that the Craggy Island Beast?!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,951 ✭✭✭duffman13

Yeah don't spell it out though, preference for vig is a random player peeked good by QB tonight. We don't want a vig killed tomorrow at munch if we go the obvious choice

Lord TSC wrote: »
    I hate taking that responsibility but surely you can see I'd be the safest bet right now?

I could still have been converted, of course, but I'm closer to cleared than nearly anyone else.

But in that case, why wouldn't you shoot the Seer?

I'm sorry Lordy, but I think you're good.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 35,024 ✭✭✭✭Baggly

Is that the Craggy Island Beast?!

Only when the wife shows a bit of ankle.

Lord TSC wrote: »

You were threatening me with the gun was it to see my reaction you could eaily end up outing more roles the way your throwing it about just leave it and If the village wants to kill someone fine. Even though I dont agree with it as a strategy yet it better then waving random threats at people

Yeah don't spell it out though, preference for vig is a random player peeked good by QB tonight. We don't want a vig killed tomorrow at munch if we go the obvious choice

Cant see the wolves doing us any favours like taking out the vig

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,711 Mod ✭✭✭✭Bounty Hunter

Im going to call everyone him, he from now on (kinda was already) the reaction it's getting is making me laugh

well shoot seer look bad dont shoot seer have credibility till the end of the game

Just to play devils advocate - If Lord was a wolf not shooting the seer could be a great move. It allows Lord to gain out trust but the wolves still get to munch her tomorrow. I know she would still get one more peek but it could be a chance they are willing to take to try and get us to accept Lord.

Because it clears him in all our minds, doubtful but why bother when killing QB when she's been outed on thread. If he's a wolf he can just munch tomorrow and keep suspicion off him. A great play if he's a wolf and see him through to the end. Again im not sold on it but it's a possibility to be remembered. The only confirmed goody is if QB peaks someone good tonight and QB herself

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 16,287 Mod ✭✭✭✭quickbeam

So how about an FFA or an on-thread vote for Lordy's bullet.

Write: SHOOT: XXXXX

and I'll collate the data. We might get it wrong, like in a lynch, but at least it'll be majority rules. Top candidate gets the bullet at 6pm. that gives us just over two hours. I'd rather not waste a bullet if we can avoid it (same as I didn't want no lynch yesterday).

Lord has proved worthy of being our next vig and the only person we can really trust in granting him that power is QB. She has to be voted mayor.

Bitter sweet reading this thread this afternoon

Cant see the wolves doing us any favours like taking out the vig

How is that doing us a favour, they'd be taking out an almost confirmed goody and taking two bullets from the village

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,454 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Man, some people seem to think I'm a great player when truth is I'm getting "cleared" for a dreadful attempt at a joke.

Anyway, nearly 4 o clock, and we don't have any suspects solidified for tonight, let alone 4. I think QB should be a lock for the mayor anyway.

kitten_k wrote: »
    Just to play devils advocate - If Lord was a wolf not shooting the seer could be a great move. It allows Lord to gain out trust but the wolves still get to munch her tomorrow. I know she would still get one more peek but it could be a chance they are willing to take to try and get us to accept Lord.

That makes sense too

quickbeam wrote: »
    So how about an FFA or an on-thread vote for Lordy's bullet.

Write: SHOOT: XXXXX

and I'll collate the data. We might get it wrong, like in a lynch, but at least it'll be majority rules. Top candidate gets the bullet at 6pm. that gives us just over two hours. I'd rather not waste a bullet if we can avoid it (same as I didn't want no lynch yesterday).

Tbh why don't you make a call? There is no clear lean at this stage, If you've a hunch make the call. We've two other bullets to use and little time to do so. I'd rather follow the line of a confirmed goody than let a poor bandwagon form

Wouldn't it be great if there was a hidden BG, seems strange without one. Something to think about wolves before you go munching our seer tomorrow.

How is that doing us a favour, they'd be taking out an almost confirmed goody and taking two bullets from the village

It was a joke well kinda but not really

Guys I'm not buying it tbh. I think QB waited for too late to come out with this. It's a little too coincidental that she happened to peek Lord TSC, who is currently driving the village. There's still a very real possibility we are looking at two wolves in Lord and qb.

Wouldn't it be great if there was a hidden BG, seems strange without one. Something to think about wolves before you go munching our seer tomorrow.

Well there is a hidden goodie role as per the OP but no indication so far as to what it is.

It was a joke well kinda but not really

I get it now, you really want the gun don't ya :)

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,711 Mod ✭✭✭✭Bounty Hunter

Our only confirmed goodie should indeed be a lock for Mayor at this stage. Others may have a claim to being more likely to be good but methinks QB won't have to campaign like our previous mayor even if I fear that QB might also not see out the full term of office (hopefully im wrong there and it def won't end the same way unless the next vig is a wolf).

• Advertisement

QB why and when did you peek lord?

Advertisement