Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf XXV - Fr Ted

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,454 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Guys I'm not buying it tbh. I think QB waited for too late to come out with this. It's a little too coincidental that she happened to peek Lord TSC, who is currently driving the village. There's still a very real possibility we are looking at two wolves in Lord and qb.

Hmmmmmm

Our only confirmed goodie should indeed be a lock for Mayor at this stage. Others may have a claim to being more likely to be good but methinks QB won't have to campaign like our previous mayor even if I fear that QB might also not see out the full term of office (hopefully im wrong there and it def won't end the same way unless the next vig is a wolf).

QB is not a confirmed goodie

• Registered Users Posts: 13,366 ✭✭✭✭Kolido

Im going to be afk for the next hour or 2, think about who will get my bullets if anyone.

Guys I'm not buying it tbh. I think QB waited for too late to come out with this. It's a little too coincidental that she happened to peek Lord TSC, who is currently driving the village. There's still a very real possibility we are looking at two wolves in Lord and qb.

We know the roles of the dead and If they are lying we still have a seer and apprentice and one should come out and finger them but I doubt thats happening tbh

• Registered Users Posts: 8,951 ✭✭✭duffman13

I'm paranoid and had written it down but it's a ballsy play, might force a real seer but with an apprentice in play they'd lose two wolves. Extremely bold strategy and if QB doesnt get munched tomorrow she's brown bread

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,711 Mod ✭✭✭✭Bounty Hunter

I got your theory and therefore I will change it to by far the most likely confirmed goodie. Still the best mayoral candidate atm but we probably have more pressing matters what with 3 more bullets potentially being used before anyone moves into Vale's empty office

duffman13 wrote: »
    I get it now, you really want the gun don't ya :)

I actually dont I still think the best startegy was to keep up our numbers build up some peeks and lose a couple of villagers to munches then attack with a good base of knwoledge in either confirmed villagers or shooting some wolves

She is to me

And I know I'm good

Mind, if you're bad, its ballsy coming out against me when you know I've had suspicions of you, and I've still got a bullet.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 16,287 Mod ✭✭✭✭quickbeam

Tbh why don't you make a call? There is no clear lean at this stage, If you've a hunch make the call. We've two other bullets to use and little time to do so. I'd rather follow the line of a confirmed goody than let a poor bandwagon form

You have my call from my FFA. But I'd rather use democracy and treat it like a lynch with majority rules.

I'm paranoid and had written it down but it's a ballsy play, might force a real seer but with an apprentice in play they'd lose two wolves. Extremely bold strategy and if QB doesnt get munched tomorrow she's brown bread

Time will tell. Healthy bit of skepticism is always good.

I just find it too coincidental that QB peeked Lord given his position now.

As others have said, there are no coincidences in this game. Why did QB take so long to come out as seer? There was a few us saying to kill her asap. They might have been getting everything in order in the back room.

• Advertisement

SHOOT: noone

• Registered Users Posts: 2,906 ✭✭✭Barney92

The real seer would come out. I'd happily trade a seer for two wolves, especially since we have an apprentice.

Lord TSC wrote: »
    She is to me

And I know I'm good

Mind, if you're bad, its ballsy coming out against me when you know I've had suspicions of you, and I've still got a bullet.

Go with your gut Lord. If I was you, I'd shoot someone before 6pm.

For ****z n gigglezz

Time will tell. Healthy bit of skepticism is always good.

I just find it too coincidental that QB peeked Lord given his position now.

As others have said, there are no coincidences in this game. Why did QB take so long to come out as seer? There was a few us saying to kill her asap. They might have been getting everything in order in the back room.

Because it's ridiculous for the seer to come out Day 1 and I was hoping Lordy would catch my hints and not shoot, and I'd not have to.

BTW, in case anyone's wondering, PJ isn't the apprentice!!

Barney92 wrote: »
    The real seer would come out. I'd happily trade a seer for two wolves, especially since we have an apprentice.

Good point. Glad we had this talk. A pleasure doing business.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,046 ✭✭✭kitten_k

We need to trust people at some stage so I am willing to trust QB is being honest. If she is still around tomorrow morning then we can do something about it.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,246 ✭✭✭ardinn

Jesus put down the gun before you hurt yourself you took out a villager and outed the Seer is it not enough at this stage

Ouch

quickbeam wrote: »
    Because it's ridiculous for the seer to come out Day 1 especially when no baddies had even been peekedand I was hoping Lordy would catch my hints and not shoot, and I'd not have to.

Edited.

Why did you claim apprentice PJ?

Drumpot wrote: »

Thoughts ? (while I try and find my favourite jumper, I like Jumpers , but not jumpers in cakes!)

Eh - Anyone else notice this??

Why on earth would anyone say this?!?!

• Advertisement

Because it's ridiculous for the seer to come out Day 1 and I was hoping Lordy would catch my hints and not shoot, and I'd not have to.

I presumed when you hadn't mentioned PJ it was because he was

So, given that role claim was my only reason not to off him (and it was Mick who convinced me of it), is there any reason I shouldn't off PJ now?

and this has suddenly become QB vs PJ!

You're not the first to say this. A few people already figured it out. I thought I'd be away for the next two days so thought I'd attempt to be useful to the village.

Quickbeam for mayor is 100% Anyone voting elsewhere is suspect.

Lord for vig.

I have no other reads - Someone has to convince me for lynch tonight, Drumpot just tasked imo.

ardinn wrote: »
    Eh - Anyone else notice this??

Why on earth would anyone say this?!?!

I haven’t a clue what it means either. Space cakes? (I’m old)

Lord for vig.

I have no other reads - Someone has to convince me for lynch tonight, Drumpot just tasked imo.

His character is Eoin McLOve most likely and there isn't any tasks left I'm aware of at least

So, given that role claim was my only reason not to off him (and it was Mick who convinced me of it), is there any reason I shouldn't off PJ now?

When I first read the claim, I immediately thought he was a wolf. But then, after I'd calmed down, I figured based on the timing of the claim, he was trying to draw fire on himself from the wolves and save a potential roled player. So I thought him NRV.

My personal 2c. Could well be wrong. He could be a wolf.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,951 ✭✭✭duffman13

I'd thought it was a bollocks claim this morning as he wasnt going to be around to potentially hold on to a villager thus helping the village. Did anyone actually think he was what he claimed? I have him as NRV so wouldn't be a big loss but happy to follow your instincts. I dont think anyone is going to make a call in this vig shoot

I haven’t a clue what it means either. Space cakes? (I’m old)

It's an Eoin McLove reference. Could be just claiming that character and having fun or could be task related which Ardin is suggesting. hard to know really but I'd imagine even the person posting it could understand such a thing coming under scrutiny and bringing heat upon them.

• Advertisement

Lord for vig.

Vale mentioned cake jumpers in his campaign a lot, so I presume it was just a reference to that.

Advertisement