Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf XXV - Fr Ted

Options

Comments

this is from his fake reveal post

Probably a shot in the dark. Stu confirmed anything?>

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 16,287 Mod ✭✭✭✭quickbeam

tritium wrote: »
    I didn’t say that, simply that you didn’t have an option to keep sthum, which was kind of what I’d been saying to you all day

And if you read back on my answers you'll see that I was saying as much as I could without outing myself.

duffman13 wrote: »
    You missed this post?

You were called out in it aswell

I missed the detail that didn't involve me ;)

I didn’t say that, simply that you didn’t have an option to keep sthum, which was kind of what I’d been saying to you all day

Do you think I'm the seer?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,441 ✭✭✭tritium

quickbeam wrote: »
    19:23 yesterday according to the backroom time stamp. I'd somebody else in before that as a placeholder.

He and I had had a bit of discussion on thread and he just peeked my interest. He was sus of me and I'd reassured him that his 30Kth post wasn't wasted on me, and I just got to thinking about whether he was good or not himself.

So this was when the mods gave you an answer but when did you actually ask about lord?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,951 ✭✭✭duffman13

Kitten k would be my pop for a bullet. Pj I had cleared somewhat but beginning to have doubts aswell. Over to you Lord

So this was when the mods gave you an answer but when did you actually ask about lord?

No. That's when I asked.

So randomly shooting someone is the plan?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,046 ✭✭✭kitten_k

Kitten k would be my pop for a bullet. Pj I had cleared somewhat but beginning to have doubts aswell. Over to you Lord

AJLlDp3_znyGaGQJ3eq4SRx9yrZ56wRGsy1FknDi5g=s900-mo-c-c0xffffffff-rj-k-no

ardinn wrote: »
    Eh - Anyone else notice this??

Why on earth would anyone say this?!?!

Because that particular player has made no secret of being Eoin McLove since the game started.
    Probably a shot in the dark. Stu confirmed anything?>

I wasn't around to play the game when Beaker dropped that. I read it all in retrospect.

I've since addressed Beaker's claim in a few of my posts already this afternoon.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,711 Mod ✭✭✭✭Bounty Hunter

I know yours is one of the names being thrown about but...Whats your plan Mick? dont shoot or lynch anyone and just wait for people to get munched.

I know yours is one of the names being thrown about but...Whats your plan Mick? dont shoot or lynch anyone and just wait for people to get munched.

No plan was just wondering.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,454 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

No plan was just wondering.

In the lack of any other plan, and the fact the village can't come to a consensus, yeah, I guess.

5pm, and we're barely got any path going. Mick, whats your FFA then? Who are the three people you'd see lynched or killed off?

Think I gotta go for the rest of the day. I voted for mayor and lynch victim. Lynch victim was a stab in the dark. Basing it off one post after my reveal this morning. If you shoot me Lord, you will see I'm an NRV. I think how my reveal went makes it a good chance that is true. I can see the logic in shooting me to end this conversation altogether.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,441 ✭✭✭tritium

Do you think I'm the seer?

Let’s say I’ll play this hand for now. In the absence of a counterclaim and with seer and apprentice in play that seems the best approach. It should become clear either way relatively soon

kitten_k wrote: »
    AJLlDp3_znyGaGQJ3eq4SRx9yrZ56wRGsy1FknDi5g=s900-mo-c-c0xffffffff-rj-k-no

Hey it's Houdini, what's the craic? Who ya thinking?

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,454 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Of course, I could revive my "Noob killer" persona and just off kitty...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,880 ✭✭✭MrsFlushdraw

Barney92 wrote: »
    The real seer would come out. I'd happily trade a seer for two wolves, especially since we have an apprentice.

This +1

As for the two that hold the bullets. They both must be ok surely? cos if one took a shot at QB it would not show who did it and they can both deny it. So I think QB is on the level and these two might be NRV and safe.

Sorry QB, never thought that it was a possibility that the reason BJ did that was because you were the failed convert this morning. I can say that it was then as you would have been munched this morning otherwise.

Will be voting QB for Mayor anyway.

This +1

As for the two that hold the bullets. They both must be ok surely? cos if one took a shot at QB it would not show who did it and they can both deny it. So I think QB is on the level and these two might be NRV and safe.

Sorry QB, never thought that it was a possibility that the reason BJ did that was because you were the failed convert this morning. I can say that it was then as you would have been munched this morning otherwise.

Will be voting QB for Mayor anyway.

It doesn't clear either one with the bullets. If either was a wolf its much safer to wait till munch and take her out.

Lord TSC wrote: »

Go for it. Running out of time now aswell

• Advertisement

Hey it's Houdini, what's the craic? Who ya thinking?

I've been here all day!!

I don't have a particular read on anyone at the moment. Still wary of the low posters.

I'm willing to give QB my trust and will be voting her for Mayor. Will decide on my lynch vote closer to the time.

I think Lord and Kolido should go with their gut feelings as it has been discussed all day and we are nowhere near an idea of who to go for an it is nearly time for Lord to use his bullet.

:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

In the lack of any other plan, and the fact the village can't come to a consensus, yeah, I guess.

5pm, and we're barely got any path going. Mick, whats your FFA then? Who are the three people you'd see lynched or killed off?

Im going no lynch again tonight without any solid leads

Really? After 48 hours of playing and you trust everyone equally!!!???

Here man this isn't the UN. Calling a no lunch at this stage is helpful to no one bar wolves.

Really? After 48 hours of playing and you trust everyone equally!!!???

no i dont but no point killing off anyone without anything solid

I have a suspicion about kitty, could be nothing, but I wouldn't oppose this.

It's going to be a shot in the dark anyway.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,711 Mod ✭✭✭✭Bounty Hunter

I really dont understand this

your advocating not shooting anyone and not lynching anyone. If we followed that plan surely this time tomorrow we would be in the exact same situation just with one or 2 less villagers.

Yes it could be worse as we could accidentally hit a villager but instead of it potentially getting worse if we take action it is guaranteed to get worse if we don't

FFA SHOOT

Arab - something dodgy about you. This is a sentence you wrote earlier....

So qb seems dodge enuf to me... i put her up for lynch last night but that was due to jus picking a wildshot and i had informed her of that.

.... talk about convering all angles if QB turns up good.

Trit - something about your posts has me thinking you are really careful with what you’re saying before pressing the reply post button.

Party - you’re all over the shop. I get this morning play but can’t see how you’re helping the village now.

• Advertisement

no i dont but no point killing off anyone without anything solid

So if we had of followed your line we wouldnt have gotten Beaker the axe was on him and he cracked. A no lynch puts pressure on nobody. You'll never have anything extremely solid in which case go for a low voter or someone who's not helping the cause.

Advertisement