Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf XXV - Fr Ted

Options

Comments

I really dont understand this

your advocating not shooting anyone and not lynching anyone. If we followed that plan surely this time tomorrow we would be in the exact same situation just with one or 2 less villagers.

Yes it could be worse as we could accidentally hit a villager but instead of it potentially getting worse if we take action it is guaranteed to get worse if we don't

We have another peek and 24 hours more discussion and an extra player if we didnt lynch someone

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,454 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Sorry Mick,

What you're advocating is for the village to basically not play. At some point, you've got to actually do something, and advocating constantly for the village to just keep spinning its wheels is playing against the good of the village imo.

Kill order going in.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 16,287 Mod ✭✭✭✭quickbeam

We have another peek and 24 hours more discussion and an extra player if we didnt lynch someone

And if peek should turn up another goodie, sit around and wait to be munched like good little villagers for a second morning in a row?

#Sullyneverforgotten!

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,711 Mod ✭✭✭✭Bounty Hunter

At this stage based on what everyone else is saying a no lynch vote sounds like it would be a wasted vote anyway as it does not sound like anyone else will be going that way. I would not be intentionally wasting a vote like that if I was you.

That said bullets are probably going to start flying soon anyway and lots could change.

From what he said previously LTSC has just over half an hour to fire, but I do worry he may fire a blank given just how many bullets are on the go.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,951 ✭✭✭duffman13

Lord TSC wrote: »
    Sorry Mick,

What you're advocating is for the village to basically not play. At some point, you've got to actually do something, and advocating constantly for the village to just keep spinning its wheels is playing against the good of the village imo.

Kill order going in.

Not a huge fan of him for the bullet but can definitely see the reasoning. I'd prefer Kitten but sure we've two more bullets for partykitten

• Advertisement

What I’d like to know is where has the real Mick gone? This Mick is an imposter!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 13,366 ✭✭✭✭Kolido

So whats the story on the bullets, going to use them or not.

• Registered Users Posts: 711 ✭✭✭grumpylumpy

I've got virtually nothing

PJ, why the claim?

still got my sights on kitten for the overly helpful villager act, i'd probably shoot her if i had the gun

Lord has less than 30 mins to use his.

I was advocating a 'no lynch' last night (for me, for my own reasons) but opting for it tonight is madness IMO.

Sure in that case, let's try and keep the game going until the farside of Easter.

• Advertisement

I was advocating a 'no lynch' last night (for me, for my own reasons) but opting for it tonight is madness IMO.

Sure in that case, let's try and keep the game going until the farside of Easter.

No can do. I promised the hubby some sexy time seeing as I’m married to the game, not him, this week ;)

No can do. I promised the hubby some sexy time seeing as I’m married to the game, not him, this week ;)

Oi oi keep your filth outta her :)

That post sounded so much better in my head lol

Kolido wrote: »
    So whats the story on the bullets, going to use them or not.

I'm beginning to think Lord has been using the threat to push some buttons and Micks calling his bluff

• Registered Users Posts: 4,246 ✭✭✭ardinn

duffman13 wrote: »
    You've just posted the munch results from tomorrow, well done. Randomise vig based on a QB peek tonight is best for all and keep Lord in play longer into the game

That was obvious regardless of what I posted

That post sounded so much better in my head lol

Hey I'm sure your husband will be happy like, maybe we should give Strawbs the bullet, the husband will be forever indebted to us

I'm beginning to think Lord has been using the threat to push some buttons and Micks calling his bluff

Surely there is a better target than Lord. How about yourself Duffers?

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,454 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

tenor.gif?itemid=5108830

Surely there is a better target than Lord. How about yourself Duffers?

I dont mean shoot Lord, I mean his 2nd bullet might not exist. But feel free to shoot me if you wish just show your workings on why.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,428 ✭✭✭MrKingsley

Yeah no lynch tonight is insanity. Mick would be making his way towards my ffa for that very reason

• Advertisement

I dont mean shoot Lord, I mean his 2nd bullet might not exist. But feel free to shoot me if you wish just show your workings on why.

He has untill 6, I guess we will find out soon. Btw, I think you're a goodin' even though your riding my ass all day.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,880 ✭✭✭MrsFlushdraw

Mick, what are you playing at. Going for wolf of the year?

No chance I am going for no lynch

He has untill 6, I guess we will find out soon. Btw, I think you're a goodin' even though your riding my ass all day.

Jesus between yourself and Strawbs this thread is taking a turn :)

Ok my LYNCH is in

It's PJ - Fake Claim

My selection for shooting is Drumpot - I feel he tasked earlier, but I cant be sure so as no-one else is voting him it shouldnt matter!

Still time to convince me tho!

• Registered Users Posts: 137 ✭✭Arabtinian

FFA SHOOT

Arab - something dodgy about you. This is a sentence you wrote earlier....

So qb seems dodge enuf to me... i put her up for lynch last night but that was due to jus picking a wildshot and i had informed her of that.

.... talk about convering all angles if QB turns up good.

Trit - something about your posts has me thinking you are really careful with what you’re saying before pressing the reply post button.

Party - you’re all over the shop. I get this morning play but can’t see how you’re helping the village now.

Something dodgey? I merely started that i had her in my ffas yesterday merely out of a wild shot. And i did think there was something dodgey with the whole beaker naming. Which turns out there was somethin after all but it was good for the village it turned out . But ive no proper bein shot! If we need to sacrifice an nrv then ill do it!

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 22,375 CMod ✭✭✭✭Pawwed Rig

I say shoot stu based on bjs post.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,894 ✭✭✭Triceratops Ballet

Ok I'm back for a bit, I'm not happy with an FFA for today really starting from scratch as both my ppl from yesterday are cleared (which doesn't look great I'll admit!)

I'm looking at a low poster as I think a low poster might have converted BJ to balance out the posting levels. Out of the people at the bottom of the list it's really a coin toss, Arabtinian was posting a good bit yesterday trying to get his gifs to work but hasn't been around much since (and hasn't posted many gifs)Mrs FD looks wolfy but that could be me meta projecting because she always looks wolfy. Barney and Grumps I think I'm meta projecting from the real life games on Sat I was worried Barney would try and convert me if he was a wolf so maybe that clears him in my mind (Which I acknowledge is stupid). Ardin and the king I have zero read on. Stu I dunno, like he could be a poor sod picked at random by BJ like QB was, or it could have been BJ trying to clear him.

I think out of the bottom of the list I'd go for Arab and Stu and as a token from the top-ish I think mick, I understand the caution yesterday but for me anyway no lynch isn't an option today. I don't know if I'd go as far as an FFA for anyone mentioned here because apparently that's bandwaggoning but that's my 2c

Lord have you put in a kill yet. 6pm is your dl, right?

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 16,287 Mod ✭✭✭✭quickbeam

I don't know if I'd go as far as an FFA for anyone mentioned here because apparently that's bandwaggoning but that's my 2c

It's only bandwagoning when it's a silly reason and you run with it :)

• Advertisement

Advertisement