Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf XXV - Fr Ted

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,707 Mod ✭✭✭✭Bounty Hunter

That said one of them also told me she wants to be a hospital today but she's new.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,366 ✭✭✭✭Kolido

Morning folks, what are you guys talking about?

We're all stuck in Ireland's largest lingerie section and Vale wants to lead us out but some would prefer a bullet to shoot him in the back for wanting to be in charge.

We're all stuck in Ireland's largest lingerie section and Vale wants to lead us out but some would prefer a bullet to shoot him in the back for wanting to be in charge.

What ye doing in Necro's closet! :pac:

Since I started posting here I found a whole different side to whom I had known as a pw regular poster called Necro. Very enlightening indeed

Can't fill his gif posting void (ooo err) while on my phone though.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,061 ✭✭✭Uriel.

Wanted to check if the kids I taught knew what a paw was, so told them a story about a wolf hiding in a village and asked them if it was the villager named vale or pawwed was the wolf.

Sorry Vale even 5 year olds think your dodgy apparently but like the rest of they didn't have much to go on

Do you have a white van?

I'm currently lying on a place called "wonder island" beside a ball pit if that's good enough for you.

:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 7,441 ✭✭✭tritium

Kolido wrote: »
    Why y'all wanna be mayor, feck that, I wanna be the vig, dont vote me for mayor. Im assuming same player cant hold both roles at same time.

My thoughts on the conversion. Dont think a wolf team can pick a player from the other wolf team as they are already wolves, a conversion would fail. Having a wolf from the other team is very game breaky, they would know exactly who is on the other team.
    Now, doesnt say the wolves pick for conversion, what if the mods rand a player, if it lands on a protected play, they are told the conversion failed.

In a dream I had before this game a wise old mod told me a wolf to wolf conversion would fail. Not clear what the conversion mechanics are though since a conversion would double as a partial peek if it’s a straight no when wolves try to convert a role.

A mayor that has a double life as a vigilante sounds kind of cool! Like Batman! Vote me for Batman! Cause I look awesome in black!

The_Valeyard 38
    Bounty Hunter 36
    Uriel. 22
    Pawwed Rig 21
    beakerjoe 17
    Kolido 16
    tritium 13
    Lord TSC 12
    Strawberry Milkshake 9
    Stu Redman 8
    MrsFlushdraw 7
    Mollyb60 7
    quickbeam 7
    ardinn 5
    Necrominus 5
    grumpylumpy 4
    Drumpot 4
    MicksJaguar 4
    duffman13 4
    sullivlo 4
    Barney92 2
    Pter 1
    partyjungle 1
    Arabtinian 1
    kitten_k 1

I make that 3 players still to post. It's only Mon morning so not a big deal.

tritium wrote: »
    In a dream I had before this game a wise old mod told me a wolf to wolf conversion would fail. Not clear what the conversion mechanics are though since a conversion would double as a partial peek if it’s a straight no when wolves try to convert a role.

A mayor that has a double life as a vigilante sounds kind of cool! Like Batman! Vote me for Batman! Cause I look awesome in black!

You musta been at total recall.
    Nice.

• Advertisement

The_Valeyard 38
    Bounty Hunter 36
    Uriel. 22
    Pawwed Rig 21
    beakerjoe 17
    Kolido 16
    tritium 13
    Lord TSC 12
    Strawberry Milkshake 9
    Stu Redman 8
    MrsFlushdraw 7
    Mollyb60 7
    quickbeam 7
    ardinn 5
    Necrominus 5
    grumpylumpy 4
    Drumpot 4
    MicksJaguar 4
    duffman13 4
    sullivlo 4
    Barney92 2
    Pter 1
    partyjungle 1
    Arabtinian 1
    kitten_k 1

Thank you for the announcement master fluff

The_Valeyard 38
    Bounty Hunter 36
    Uriel. 22
    Pawwed Rig 21
    beakerjoe 17
    Kolido 16
    tritium 13
    Lord TSC 12
    Strawberry Milkshake 9
    Stu Redman 8
    MrsFlushdraw 7
    Mollyb60 7
    quickbeam 7
    ardinn 5
    Necrominus 5
    grumpylumpy 4
    Drumpot 4
    MicksJaguar 4
    duffman13 4
    sullivlo 4
    Barney92 2
    Pter 1
    partyjungle 1
    Arabtinian 1
    kitten_k 1

giphy.gif

Also, party political announcements shouldn’t count for postcount

Vale is hereby moved back to 2 posts :)

Uriel. wrote: »
    Thank you for the announcement master fluff

Pleasure, Sir.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 22,374 CMod ✭✭✭✭Pawwed Rig

will there be a mod announcement if the conversions happen or faul?

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 22,374 CMod ✭✭✭✭Pawwed Rig

edit fail?

Mayoral vote will be a blind vote and people really shouldn't be putting themselves forward to be mayor in thread, the OP may say they are immune from getting hairy hands but surely they would be a prime candidate for wolves to munch at this early stage. Even if we have no info to go off yet let's try and be a smart village this time folks (and break time is over for me).

The_Valeyard 38
    Bounty Hunter 36
    Uriel. 22
    Pawwed Rig 21
    beakerjoe 17
    Kolido 16
    tritium 13
    Lord TSC 12
    Strawberry Milkshake 9
    Stu Redman 8
    MrsFlushdraw 7
    Mollyb60 7
    quickbeam 7
    ardinn 5
    Necrominus 5
    grumpylumpy 4
    Drumpot 4
    MicksJaguar 4
    duffman13 4
    sullivlo 4
    Barney92 2
    Pter 1
    partyjungle 1
    Arabtinian 1
    kitten_k 1

We still going for 13th then?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,452 ✭✭✭✭The_Valeyard

tritium wrote: »
    Also, party political announcements shouldn’t count for postcount

Vale is hereby moved back to 2 posts :)

Booooooo

Pawwed Rig wrote: »

From original player list or from post count list? Be specific

• Advertisement

Mayoral vote will be a blind vote and people really shouldn't be putting themselves forward to be mayor in thread, the OP may say they are immune from getting hairy hands but surely they would be a prime candidate for wolves to munch at this early stage. Even if we have no info to go off yet let's try and be a smart village this time folks (and break time is over for me).

Got to think also, if a wolf is voted mayor, do they pick a team mate as vig, or risk voting a vil and getting shot. Or, are we even told who is the vig, surely the vig themselves will say it here and ask for advice on who to shoot?

Well being mayoe gives me something to do.

How does that work again?

From original player list or from post count list? Be specific

Someone suggested earlier in thread to go for 13th highest poster. :pac:

I wouldn't worry about so early on. Maybe as tine goes by it should be examined. You know, usual story.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,753 ✭✭✭✭beakerjoe

Morning lads and lassies, mass anyone?

Someone suggested earlier in thread to go for 13th highest poster. :pac:

Did they?

Who was that?

beakerjoe wrote: »

Mass shootings?

beakerjoe wrote: »

Theres always room for another mass!

• Advertisement

Mass shootings?

Were not American