Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sunday Mar 25 - Verified by Visa one time passcodes not being sent

Options
  • 25-03-2018 5:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 758 ✭✭✭

Appears your system has issues again today - this time with the BOI verified by visa one time passcodes not being sent.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 991 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Darren

fmul9798 wrote: »
    Appears your system has issues again today - this time with the BOI verified by visa one time passcodes not being sent.

Hi there,

Thanks for your message.

I've just checked there and the system is operating normally. I'd ask you to try this transaction again and if you have the same issue I'd then ask you to call our 3D secure section directly on 01 2500370 and the advisers there will be more than happy to help you with this.

Thanks again,
    Darren.

• Registered Users Posts: 758 ✭✭✭fmul9798

That's not true though is it. A couple of 25 minute calls later your visa debit team were very clearly aware of issues impacting many customers and you had long queues of persons waiting for one time codes.
    Perhaps check internally before wasting customer time and claim there are no issues - that may stem the flow of customers leaving the bank.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,336 ✭✭✭CH3OH

i had a similar issue last night. no code received.
    spoke to an agent who said the problem was with Eir network seeing the text as spam.
    He said Eir and BOI were working on resolving the issue

• Closed Accounts Posts: 991 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Darren

fmul9798 wrote: »
    That's not true though is it. A couple of 25 minute calls later your visa debit team were very clearly aware of issues impacting many customers and you had long queues of persons waiting for one time codes.
    Perhaps check internally before wasting customer time and claim there are no issues - that may stem the flow of customers leaving the bank.

Thanks for getting back to me. I can confirm that our systems were operating normally but we have since been informed that one of the mobile networks were not processing these messages. We have now been informed that these messages are sending normally.
    Sorry we weren't aware of this at the time of your post.

Thanks again for your message.
    Darren.

Advertisement