Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

The Walking Dead | Season 8 | Episode 13 | Do Not Send Us Astray [AMC] [SPOILERS]

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,234 ✭✭✭✭StringerBell

I don't often say it, but so much stupidity in one episode really grated on me watching that one.

"People say ‘go with the flow’ but do you know what goes with the flow? Dead fish."

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 7,721 Mod ✭✭✭✭delly

Right arrow [+ 5 seconds], Right arrow [+ 5 seconds], Right arrow [+ 5 seconds]

Some action.

Lights on.

Silence at the graves.

End.

Wow, a 16 minute episode!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,555 ✭✭✭Roger Hassenforder

I've watched all three, and while it does improve, that improvement is on the back of a terrible season 1, and an atrocious season 2, so any improvement desn't necessarily make it that good. The characters are still annoyingly idiotic a lot of the time, and the story lines are as stupid as TWD too, but it is actually better than what's come from TWD in the last two years. They're also not afraid to kill off main characters at a fairly regular pace.

you're really selling it...:pac:
    think I'm out

Druggie son is even more grating then Carl

• Registered Users Posts: 938 ✭✭✭Recliner

I thought Tara did get hit with an infected arrow. When they came up to tell her what was after happening at the end of the episode, I assume that was to let her know that she's going to die..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,397 ✭✭✭✭FreudianSlippers

Recliner wrote: »
    I thought Tara did get hit with an infected arrow. When they came up to tell her what was after happening at the end of the episode, I assume that was to let her know that she's going to die..
    They don't know it's not infected - presuming Dwight went for the old triple-cross. But in reality he saved her from being slashed by Simon whose axe was definitely infected (remember Simon's instructions before they went in - no kill shots).

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,970 ✭✭✭✭Dial Hard

Sooner Henry gets killed, the better. Another waste of screen time.

The fact that I have absolutely no idea whatsoever who Henry is, and furthermore, couldn't care less, probably says all that needs to be said about my current relationship with this show.

I feel at this stage that I also owe you an apology for introducing you to it in the first place.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,122 ✭✭✭✭Jimmy Bottlehead

Dial Hard wrote: »

I feel at this stage that I also owe you an apology for introducing you to it in the first place.

Apology accepted. Its been a heavy burden to carry on my own.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,949 ✭✭✭Banjaxed82

Only finally sat down last night to watch. Started falling asleep after 10 mins. Switched it off after 15 mins. Cancelled the linked recordings on the box. I've finally given up on the show. Sad, but it's turned into aimless, pointless, septic storytelling.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,691 ✭✭✭storker

Penn wrote: »
    [...], has to be some breed of super-walker (runner?) to have been that effective.

Walker, Texas Ranger?

(Sorry)

• Advertisement
Advertisement