Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lawnmower service and repair?

• 25-03-2018 8:07pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 677 ✭✭✭

Hi,

Any recommendations for lawnmower service and repair in Limerick city?

I'm in Caherdavin.

I heard about the guy in Caherdavin heights but when I asked someone about him I didn't get very encouraging feedback.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,138 ✭✭✭chicorytip

Mowerpower in Castlemungret. They charge fifty euro for servicing a standard push mower. Tony Kiely in Thomas St. and Hourigans in John St. also do servicing and repairs. I don't know of anyplace similar in the Caherdavin or Ennis Rd. areas.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,278 ✭✭✭aidanki

does anyone know anyone who breaks lawnmowers in Limerick

I need a gearbox for a Husquvarna mower

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,240 ✭✭✭black & white

aidanki wrote: »
    does anyone know anyone who breaks lawnmowers in Limerick

I need a gearbox for a Husquvarna mower

Try Jim O’Brien, he has a small place on Upper William St just before the junction with Gerald Griffith St.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 354 ✭✭apc

Panda hire near the train station on Hyde Road near the new flats

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,912 ✭✭✭kilburn

Highly recommend Panda

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,370 ✭✭✭Skuxx

Mowerpower are very good. I'd highly recommend them. I've used the guy in Caherdavin too, found him impossible to get hold of, he had the lawnmower for weeks with no communication and no answers to my calls!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement