Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Cafe India or New Yaadgar in tullamore

• 25-03-2018 8:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 62 ✭✭

Which place is the best?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,661 ✭✭✭✭For Forks Sake

Shishir is better than either of them (in my opinion)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 975 ✭✭✭medoc

It’s close between Shishir and Cafe India in my opinion. Both are very good. We’d normally tend towards Shishir. I personally don’t like New Yadgar.

• Registered Users Posts: 888 ✭✭✭fmpisces

Trisha_H wrote: »
    Which place is the best?

Between the two, I'd choose New Yadgaar. I just prefer their Chicken Tikka Masala. However, Cafe India offer their €5 lunch till 4 pm, an hour beyond New Yadgaar (last I checked).

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,411 ✭✭✭facehugger99

I don't think it's even close TBH.

1) Yaadgar

2) Cafe India

Shishir third by some distance - never trust a restaurant that tries to do Indian and Thai.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

Cafe India. It’s warmer

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,582 ✭✭✭NoviGlitzko

The Yaadgar is by a distance the best Indian in Tullamore. Their Balti's is the best curry I've probably ever tasted. The only thing to rival it was some Nepal place in Barcelona. The rest in town aren't bad though.

• Registered Users Posts: 403 ✭✭Beaulieu

Was in Yagdgar at the weekend and must say was mightly impressed. Place was pretty quiet from a bums on seat point of view but food and service were excellent.

Advertisement