Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Chinese restaurant in Tullamore

• 25-03-2018 8:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 10

Anyone have any recommendations for me?

A friend suggested the New Village but others told me a bunch of other recommendations. One place that was suggested was Wok Inn for takeaway but they seem to be gone and I never got the chance to try them.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 72 ✭✭DaveR1000

Canton Regent near the Kilbeggan bridge I always found decent and is nicely decorated compared to others in the Town.

Lana is another I hear good things about.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 972 ✭✭✭medoc

Happy_Girl wrote: »
    Anyone have any recommendations for me?

A friend suggested the New Village but others told me a bunch of other recommendations. One place that was suggested was Wok Inn for takeaway but they seem to be gone and I never got the chance to try them.

The Oriental New Star beside Hugh Lynches is good for takeaways.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,481 ✭✭✭bennyineire

DaveR1000 wrote: »
    Canton Regent near the Kilbeggan bridge I always found decent and is nicely decorated compared to others in the Town.

Lana is another I hear good things about.

Lana is a Thai restaurant not a Chinese, but it is easily the best Oriental restaurant in Tullamore by some distance

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 7,238 Mod ✭✭✭✭charlieIRL

medoc wrote: »
    The Oriental New Star beside Hugh Lynches is good for takeaways.

That's where I get mine from, always lovely.

Advertisement