Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

D&D Schedule and Plans

• 26-03-2018 12:57am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,558 ✭✭✭✭

Okay so I want to have a plan of this so that people have a clear idea of when I am online and running things. And also some upcoming events.

Current:

Traveller: Will run everyday until 20:00. Of course anybody can post to the thread when they want, that's just the cutoff for my responses, there's no need to limit inter-PC dialogue for example.
    Exceptions: When I know we are coming to a high paced section (like the ship escape) I will post it up and we will discuss a night everybody will be available. In these cases responses available until 23:00

Dungeons and Dragons: Will run everyday except Friday until 21:00. Again that is simply the cutoff on my responses.
    Exceptions: Dungeon Delving sessions will be arranged in advance as they approach and will run until 02:00

For both of the above they are still slow paced, so I'll only post at most 10 or so posts a day.

Deadlands: Will run Thursdays and Saturdays from 19:00 until 23:30

Vampire: Well it's just me and Necro, but Monday and Wednesday 20:00 to 23:00. Of course this is much looser, I could on a whim start earlier and run later and we tend to get much more done because it is solo

Upcoming:

Shadowrun: The first run will take place April 15th at 19:00 and run until everybody is dead or you win. There is no upper limit on how long this will go. This will be very rapid pace as I will fire out stuff occurring throughout the complex you are assaulting. The thread will open on April 8th for the purpose of the first few posts where the run location is fixed. Note: April 15th is flexible.

Call of Cthulhu: Currently just Necro and Tigger. PM me and it will replace Vampire on one of the nights of your choosing every two or so weeks.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,705 ✭✭✭✭Tigger

You’re a crazy person

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,993 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

giphy.gif

But in all seriousness, we need to talk to the mods about a second Four-bot or our original is gonna malfunction from being overworked.

I've got a couple of busy months coming up but I have the D&D books now so might give DMing a rattle in August/September - with the permission of Fourier of course :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,558 ✭✭✭✭Fourier

If this works out it will actually be less of a load than the first D&D campaign. Especially what it was like at the end. It keeps the slow ones slow and gives the fast ones the equivalent of a session a week.

Note though Necro an extra Vampire might crop up the odd week because its just us.

Also I realise I originally described Vampire as "much loser" as opposed to "much looser"! Obviously Necro and I are cool dudes.

Deadlands and Shadowrun on pause for now.

Traveller:
    Everyday except Friday. Generally I will be posting in the early morning, 8:00-ish and from roughly 19.30 onward. Last responses from me will generally be around 22.00

We'll stick to the current pace, two or three posts per person per day, This means I may "freeze" the thread to allow others to catch up the next day.

Note: I am open to "high intensity" situations being fast paced, if everybody involved is free for a faster pace until it is resolved.

D&D:
    To be honest I think we've settled in to a nice pace with this. Some days are fast, some are slow. Times available are basically those of Traveller, without the thread freeze. Especially not needed as you have all gone your separate ways.

Vampire:
    Just Necro, but you know the score Necro.

• Advertisement
Advertisement