Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Unable to add payee in 365

Options
  • 26-03-2018 9:33am
    Registered Users Posts: 124 ✭✭

I am trying to add a payee in 365 Online, but I each time I try I do not receive the activation code text.  

I have followed the steps here but this has still not worked.

Can you advise me on how to activate this?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 389 ✭✭bugsyb4

Can I add to this I am having the exact same problem.

I deleted and re-entered the payee there this morning after originally adding on Saturday but still no text message.

Can you advise also?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 991 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Darren

Hi All,

Thanks for getting in touch with us here.

Can I ask if both of you have checked that the correct number is registered to receive activation codes is correct? You can do this through the "Amend my mobile phone for security codes" section within the "Manage Accounts" tab of your 365 online profile.
    Please let me know if this number is correct for both of you.

Thanks again,
    Darren.

• Registered Users Posts: 124 ✭✭DeeTee100

Hi All,

Thanks for getting in touch with us here.

Can I ask if both of you have checked that the correct number is registered to receive activation codes is correct? You can do this through the "Amend my mobile phone for security codes" section within the "Manage Accounts" tab of your 365 online profile.
    Please let me know if this number is correct for both of you.

Thanks again,
    Darren.
    Hi,

Yes the correct number is shown for me here.  I was able to add a payee using this number two weeks ago.

Yeah exact same I added somebody recently too and no issues.

Thanks to both of you for getting back to us here. We're currently looking into this and I'll be sure to let you know here as soon as I get any response from the relevant departments.

Thanks again,
    Darren.

• Advertisement

Hi All,

Thanks for your patience.

We've been advised that the mobile provider has rectified this. With this in mind can I ask you to request these codes to be sent out to your mobiles again (you can do this by entering in the activation code incorrectly three times) and this code should reach you.

Thanks again,
    Darren.  

• Registered Users Posts: 124 ✭✭DeeTee100

Yes this is working again for me now, thanks for your help.

Looks good for me too. Thanks

Advertisement