Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Adobe Premeire not Export full file

• 26-03-2018 10:19am
    Registered Users Posts: 310 ✭✭

I have a video with audio that is like 1hr5mins in premeire but when it finishes exporting it only has lets say 43 minutes does anyone know why this could be happening?
    thank you

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 242 ✭✭Nugget89

I have a video with audio that is like 1hr5mins in premeire but when it finishes exporting it only has lets say 43 minutes does anyone know why this could be happening?
    thank you

Any chance you've set a 'mark out' at 43 minutes?

• Registered Users Posts: 310 ✭✭thelibertyboy

no it even says 1hr5mins on the details of the output file but it just cut off at 43 mins thanks for your reply

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 242 ✭✭Nugget89

no it even says 1hr5mins on the details of the output file but it just cut off at 43 mins thanks for your reply

In that case I don't know. Nothing obvious is coming to mind.

• Registered Users Posts: 310 ✭✭thelibertyboy

Nugget89 wrote: »

In that case I don't know. Nothing obvious is coming to mind.
    thanks for the reply :)

Advertisement