Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Unable to Register for MyEir / Eir Chat unable to help me with Landline

Options
  • 26-03-2018 10:42am
    Registered Users Posts: 69 ✭✭

Hello,

I recently signed up to a package with yourselves for phone / broadband and the eir sports app. The installer set it up on Saturday. 

I need a myeir account to access the eir sports app, when I try to create an account I am told the details I have provided are incorrect and do not match. 

I believe the landline number to be the issue as I was provided two separate land line numbers one from the installer on the day and then a completely different number from your first customer service representative I spoke to this morning.

I was since told by another advisor my account status is now pending-active and to wait until activation of the account in full and that is why I cannot register for a myeir account. 

How long should this take? I would like to use the Eir Sports App which I am paying for as part of this package. 

This final adviser was then unable to to tell me how long this activation process takes but should be (24-48 hours, but I was set up on Saturday) and also informed me I currently do not have any landline number assigned to me. 

So what is the actual status of my account and what is my landline number? I find it awful that it took 3 customer service chats for me to get this far and I do not yet have an active account to allow me to access a service I am paying for and have no confirmation of what my land line number actually is

Thanks, 

Barry 

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,136 ✭✭✭eir: Tracey

BazzyB wrote: »
    Hello,

I recently signed up to a package with yourselves for phone / broadband and the eir sports app. The installer set it up on Saturday. 

I need a myeir account to access the eir sports app, when I try to create an account I am told the details I have provided are incorrect and do not match. 

I believe the landline number to be the issue as I was provided two separate land line numbers one from the installer on the day and then a completely different number from your first customer service representative I spoke to this morning.

I was since told by another advisor my account status is now pending-active and to wait until activation of the account in full and that is why I cannot register for a myeir account. 

How long should this take? I would like to use the Eir Sports App which I am paying for as part of this package. 

This final adviser was then unable to to tell me how long this activation process takes but should be (24-48 hours, but I was set up on Saturday) and also informed me I currently do not have any landline number assigned to me. 

So what is the actual status of my account and what is my landline number? I find it awful that it took 3 customer service chats for me to get this far and I do not yet have an active account to allow me to access a service I am paying for and have no confirmation of what my land line number actually is

Thanks, 

Barry 
    Hi Barry, 

Apologies for all the confusion here. 

The my eir account can only be set up once all services have activated on the account. Feel free to PM me your account number, full name on the account and I'll clarify this for you.  

Thanks 

Tracey 

Advertisement