Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Operating BOI irish account in BOI Ulster

Options
  • 26-03-2018 11:36am
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hello,
    I need to know  if I can manage my BOI irish euro current account from a BOI branch in Ulster.
    In deep, I would need to make lodgement operations in Euro currency into my bank account from desk or trought ATM machine from a Belfast branch.
    If so, could you please confirm me the list  branches in Belfast able to manage BOI irish account ( Lodge/Withdrawal Cash + account balance checking)

Many thanks for your kind confirmation.

Regards,

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 991 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Darren

Ajeje wrote: »
    Hello,
    I need to know if I can manage my BOI irish euro current account from a BOI branch in Ulster.
    In deep, I would need to make lodgement operations in Euro currency into my bank account from desk or trought ATM machine from a Belfast branch.
    If so, could you please confirm me the list branches in Belfast able to manage BOI irish account ( Lodge/Withdrawal Cash + account balance checking)

Many thanks for your kind confirmation.

Regards,

Hi there,

Thanks for getting in touch with us here.

I can confirm that to make a cash or cheque lodgements or a cash withdrawals in relation to a ROI account can only be done within a ROI branch of bank of Ireland. It doesn't have to be your account holding branch that you make these transactions in, but it would have to be a branch within the Republic of Ireland.

Thanks again,
    Darren.

Advertisement