Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Camp open good Friday?

Options
  • 26-03-2018 12:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 41

Hi, does anyone knows a camp for kids open this Friday 30 March?

Thanks a mill

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 40,291 ✭✭✭✭Gatling

I know the camp im working for closes on Thursday afternoon ,
    And we're off Friday but can't speak for others though

• Registered Users Posts: 521 ✭✭✭maxsmum

Our creche is closed Good Friday ... me and hubby in work as usual... not a public holiday as per Govt... what on earth is it all about?!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,324 ✭✭✭happywithlife

hopehope wrote: »

Thanks a mill

Area/rough location?

I know our local creche is closed as most parents who use before/after school club withdraw those xhil seen and their siblings in favour of alternative options which makes it unviable to stay open really I suppose

• Registered Users Posts: 521 ✭✭✭maxsmum

hopehope wrote: »

Thanks a mill

Area/rough location?

I know our local creche is closed as most parents who use before/after school club withdraw those xhil seen and their siblings in favour of alternative options which makes it unviable to stay open really I suppose
    Dublin 6. Part of a fairly well known chain. Plenty of babies and wobblers etc in fulltime care.

• Registered Users Posts: 500 ✭✭✭justfillmein

you'll need to ask your camp. most don't open. mine does though

• Advertisement
Advertisement