Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fibre Rollout - house not marked in blue on map but all surrounding houses are

Options
  • 26-03-2018 1:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Hi

Can you confirm if fibre will be installed at an address where the house is not marked in blue on the rollout map but all surrounding houses are. There has been cabling added (this week) to the poles outside but not at the pole where our existing line connects. This is a house built in 2016.

happy to provide further information and current eir account number.

Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,136 ✭✭✭eir: Tracey

Trake wrote: »
    Hi

Can you confirm if fibre will be installed at an address where the house is not marked in blue on the rollout map but all surrounding houses are. There has been cabling added (this week) to the poles outside but not at the pole where our existing line connects. This is a house built in 2016.

happy to provide further information and current eir account number.

Thanks
    Hi Trake, 

If you PM me your account number and full name on the account I can clarify this for you. 

Thanks

Tracey 

• Registered Users Posts: 3,034 ✭✭✭Casati

Im aware of a lot of people in the same boat - i.e. they have a new build house which wasn't part of the 300,000 houses but are literally 50 metres away from older houses that are marked blue. What is the plan in general for these houses - will they ever be able to connect to Eir or will they have to wait for the next phase of the national broadband plan. 

E.g. somebody currently building a house that isn't marked on any map today

Advertisement