Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Poor customer care

Options
  • 26-03-2018 7:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 306 ✭✭

I have rang customer care twice this evening and twice my call was put on hold and cancelled, once I could see it might be an accident but not twice. I am ringing regarding consistent scam phone calls that I am getting every few days and im looking at the possibility of getting these numbers blocked.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,241 ✭✭✭eir: Thomas

ondarack wrote: »
    I have rang customer care twice this evening and twice my call was put on hold and cancelled, once I could see it might be an accident but not twice. I am ringing regarding consistent scam phone calls that I am getting every few days and im looking at the possibility of getting these numbers blocked.
    Hi ondarack ,

I'm very sorry to hear about the issues you've been having and I apologise for any inconvenience caused. 

Its possible to block a number, but generally, you will receive a call then from a different one, we would recommend ignoring all calls from unknown numbers and also numbers you do not recognise.

Thanks

Thomas

Advertisement