Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Club account, can't log in

Options
  • 26-03-2018 7:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,405 ✭✭✭

I have a club account and we have to use the Business On Line site. I have been unable to log in as either admin or user. I got through to someone on the customer helpline today and they told me that the account was "inactive" but that they'd reactivated it. But I still can't log in.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 991 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Darren

Dandelion6 wrote: »
    I have a club account and we have to use the Business On Line site. I have been unable to log in as either admin or user. I got through to someone on the customer helpline today and they told me that the account was "inactive" but that they'd reactivated it. But I still can't log in.

Hi there,

Thanks for getting in touch with us here.

Can I ask what message (if any) you're getting when you attempt to log in as an admin?

Thanks again,
    Darren.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,405 ✭✭✭Dandelion6

Invalid Credentials

Invalid Credentials

Thanks for getting back to us here. In this case I'd ask you to call our business online section directly on 1890 818 265 and the advisers there will be happy to help you to unlock this profile.

Thanks again,
    Darren.

Invalid Credentials

Thanks for getting back to us here. In this case I'd ask you to call our business online section directly on 1890 818 265 and the advisers there will be happy to help you to unlock this profile.

Thanks again,
    Darren.
    And spend another hour and a half on hold ?  :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,346 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Tara

Hi Dandelion6,

We're really sorry about the hold time and please be assured every available resource is being utilised to try to reduce these hold times. If you'd prefer to email business.online@boi.com and they'll call you back as soon as possible. We've also extended the helpdesk opening hours until 7pm today and tomorrow.

Thanks
    Tara

• Advertisement

Hi Dandelion6,

We're really sorry about the hold time and please be assured every available resource is being utilised to try to reduce these hold times. If you'd prefer to email business.online@boi.com and they'll call you back as soon as possible. We've also extended the helpdesk opening hours until 7pm today and tomorrow.

Thanks
    Tara
    Oh right. I'm still waiting for a reply to an email I sent them eight days ago.  :rolleyes:

Hi Dandelion6,

Thanks
    Tara
    Oh right. I'm still waiting for a reply to an email I sent them eight days ago.  :rolleyes:

Thanks for getting back to us.

Sorry that you haven't had a reply in relation to this. If you call our business online section on 1890 818 265 and the advisers there will answer as soon as they can and be happy to help you with this.

Thanks again,
    Darren.

I tried calling twice yesterday. Both times i was kept on hold for nearly two hours and then disconnected without speaking to anyone.

Why is this forum even here if all you can do is tell us to try the same methods of contact that have already failed us?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 453 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Kareana

Hi Dandelion6,

We are sorry to hear you feel this way.

Please be assured we will pass your feedback on.

Due to security reasons we are unable to reset any login details through this forum to protect the privacy of your account. 

Thanks,

Kareana

Advertisement