Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Received Infraction for Praising Trump

Options
  • 26-03-2018 9:26pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,201 ✭✭✭

I was infracted for calling out another poster as a hypocrite when he espouses liberalism and he called anyone who supported Donald Trumps alleged affairs as a douche bag. I merely pointed out the irony of a liberal judging someones elses morality; and questioned if there would any liberal outrage if Trump happened to be a Homosexual and was accused of having affairs.

The other user was not infracted and I was, showing the clear Anti-Trump bias of the moderator in question. The thread is about Trump in the Politics forum and I am seeking to have my infraction overturn as it was not a personal attack like the moderator thinks it was.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 33,518 ✭✭✭✭dudara

Moving from Feedback to the DRP forum.

The first step in the appeals process is to attempt to resolve the matter directly with the mod. Have you attempted to this?

• Registered Users Posts: 22,775 ✭✭✭✭The Hill Billy

No response in over 3 weeks.

Closed.

tHB

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement