Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Clerical Officer Grade 3 HSE Interview

• 26-03-2018 10:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4

Hi there,
    Just wondering has anyone done an interview recently for these positions ?. I would be grateful for any info. Thank you

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6 John Digweed

CARLINE43 wrote: »
    Hi there,
    Just wondering has anyone done an interview recently for these positions ?. I would be grateful for any info. Thank you

Have just received an offer to interview for the above, would also like some info if anyone has any!

• Registered Users Posts: 2 veronicacasey

Received an email today for North tipp/east limerick to advise interviews coming up in August.
    Grade III Clerical roles

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Edelw

Hi had an interview in May for clerical grade 3 officer have had garda clearance reference clearance and occupational health clearance and still have heard nothing yet does anyone know for limerick region how long your waiting on panel???

• Registered Users Posts: 27 corkcoco

late

• Registered Users Posts: 25 little mrs

Hi. I did my interview with HBS Recruit in March 2018 but have not been called yet. Anybody know what number of merit they have called so far. They won't tell you when you ring up. Not as easy as PAS.

• Advertisement
Advertisement