Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Credit card account closed but still visible on 365 online?

Options
  • 27-03-2018 11:39am

Hi,

I closed my BoI credit card account on the 7 March but as of today it is still visible in 365 online banking. Just wondering as to when it will be removed from there? I have received a closure confirmation letter for the account.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 991 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Darren

17-pdr wrote: »
    Hi,

I closed my BoI credit card account on the 7 March but as of today it is still visible in 365 online banking. Just wondering as to when it will be removed from there? I have received a closure confirmation letter for the account.

Hi there,

Thanks for getting in touch with us here.

This would be normal a credit card would have to manually removed from your 365 online profile even when it is closed. You can request this through the "Ask a question" section within the "Service Desk" tab of your 365 online profile and the advisers there will be happy to remove this from your profile.

Thanks again,
    Darren.

Advertisement