Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bill overcharge

Options
  • 27-03-2018 11:59am
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Sooo update to my account. Last Thursday i requested for my data usage details... and my account was deleted! Tried to log in true my app... turns out i have 2 profiles on the same number! So tried log in to another profile... that one say that there is no prewous bills! I'm customer since last April... sooo idea! They deleted all my details so now nobody can help me with overcharge! And yes i reported my problem last Thursday...

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,241 ✭✭✭eir: Thomas

Zivile__ wrote: »
    Sooo update to my account. Last Thursday i requested for my data usage details... and my account was deleted! Tried to log in true my app... turns out i have 2 profiles on the same number! So tried log in to another profile... that one say that there is no prewous bills! I'm customer since last April... sooo idea! They deleted all my details so now nobody can help me with overcharge! And yes i reported my problem last Thursday...
    Hi Zivile__ ,

I'm very sorry to hear about the issues you've been having and I apologise for any inconvenience caused. 

Please feel free to PM me your full name and account number, I would be happy to look into this for you.

Thanks 

Thomas

Advertisement