Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cancel and Reissue Bank Draft

Options
  • 27-03-2018 2:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 370 ✭✭

Hi,

Is it possible to cancel and reissue an international bank draft?

it was sent over three weeks ago and does not appear to have arrived so I'd like to cancel it and send a new draft via courier?

I have the receipt with the draft number and other details.

thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 991 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Darren

JonnyF wrote: »
    Hi,

Is it possible to cancel and reissue an international bank draft?

it was sent over three weeks ago and does not appear to have arrived so I'd like to cancel it and send a new draft via courier?

I have the receipt with the draft number and other details.

thanks

Hi JonnyF,

Thanks for your message.

All you should need to do is pop in to a branch with the receipt and draft number along with some photo ID and any cashier in a branch should be able to help you get a refund for this draft and purchase a new one if needs be.

Thanks again,
    Darren.

• Registered Users Posts: 370 ✭✭JonnyF

thanks Darren,

I had a lot of problems obtaining this bank draft in Canadian dollars previously. can you confirm if Bank of Ireland college green will be able to issue a new CAD draft?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,346 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Tara

Hi JonnyF,

You'd need to contact the branch directly to confirm this as we wouldn't be aware of the background of your specific request.

Thanks
    Tara

Advertisement