Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ambitious woman that are driven to become leadership position in their career

Options
  • 27-03-2018 2:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3

Hello Ambitious ladies out there.

I’m looking to get a discussion going of ladies that are looking to grow to senior or leadership position in their career.
    1- Why do you want to grow to a senior position in your career?
    2- What growing in your career is going to brings you?
    3- What are your greatest challenges?
    4- How do you deal with them?
    5- What are your desires in this area?

I would appreciate if you could help me there. I am trying to find a way to get woman to senior position by giving them everything they need to succeed. After all we are worth it too ;)

Thank you kindly from your precious help, I do appreciate.

Kind Regards,

MaDi

Comments

• Administrators, Politics Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,947 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Neyite

Surely you interview and pick the most successful candidate irrespective of sex?

Could you outline the ways you feel you could help women succeed?

• Registered Users Posts: 3 MaDi85

Hi Neyite,

Thanks for your reply. I have been working very hard in my career in order to get the successful career I have today. I am qualify as an executive and life coach and I always used my coaching skills on order to succeed in my career. Today I have reach the highest point, win awards and design for well known company.

I think I am well able to help bring woman to the career they dream of. Today I have a clear path on how to do it and I can share it with those that would be willing to get there.

In order to provide the best help possible for my big corporate company to raise the number of leading woman, I will need your girls help to better understand your needs. The way I will help you, well it will be the way you would have helped me to design.

Regarding your first question, I do need reply from woman as their needs are not the same as men, and I do not have a man point of view, way of seing things so I wouldn't pretend I can help them.

Then, there is no unsuccessful candidate, there is individuals that have different needs, skillset and background, so I take everyone willing to help me.

If you think you can do that and participate to what I think is a great opportunity for all woman out there that needs this help, I would really appreciate.

Kind Regards,

• Registered Users Posts: 31,887 ✭✭✭✭Mars Bar

Mod

Hi MaDi85,

Signing up for the sole purpose of surveys is against the Boards charter.

There's a forum for surveys where you have to meet the criteria (3 months membership and you must have 150 posts).

As you don't meet this criteria I'm going to be locking this thread.

Mars Bar

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement