Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Columbus club

Options
  • 27-03-2018 9:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Has anyone any experience of columbus club camps?

Comments

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 47,305 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

Moved from Forum Requests

• Registered Users Posts: 812 ✭✭✭todolist

Humphreys wrote: »
    Has anyone any experience of columbus club camps?
    A bit late to reply but just for future reference. I would not recommend columbus club.Went there last year
    in anglesea road.Place was overcrowded.Owner wont give receipts for payments.Stay well clear would be my advice.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Humphreys

todolist wrote: »
    A bit late to reply but just for future reference. I would not recommend columbus club.Went there last year
    in anglesea road.Place was overcrowded.Owner wont give receipts for payments.Stay well clear would be my advice.

Thanks for your reply, after experience of them last year I actually reported them to tusla but never had any response. I would also definitely avoid, negligence of the highest order every day. I keep an eye on their page in the hope of warning parents. Thanks julie

• Registered Users Posts: 812 ✭✭✭todolist

Humphreys wrote: »
    Thanks for your reply, after experience of them last year I actually reported them to tusla but never had any response. I would also definitely avoid, negligence of the highest order every day. I keep an eye on their page in the hope of warning parents. Thanks julie
    She moved her operation from Leeson Street to Old Belvedere so as to cram in as many kids as possible .I believe the set up is unsafe.Maybe reporting them to inland revenue would be better.She won't issue any receipts because she probably isn't paying any tax.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators, Politics Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 22,360 CMod ✭✭✭✭Dravokivich

Easy on the speculation with how the business side of things are handled there please. It is potentially libellous.

• Advertisement
Advertisement