Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Accounts not Added to Banking365

Options
  • 28-03-2018 8:37am
    Registered Users Posts: 389 ✭✭

Hi,

I added two accounts to my banking365 account around 2 weeks ago but they are still not showing up.

One was for my mortgage and the other was a GoalSaver account.

Can someone PM me about this and I can provide further details.

Thanks,
    Michael

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,346 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Tara

bugsyb4 wrote: »
    Hi,

I added two accounts to my banking365 account around 2 weeks ago but they are still not showing up.

One was for my mortgage and the other was a GoalSaver account.

Can someone PM me about this and I can provide further details.

Thanks,
    Michael

Hi Michael,

Thanks for your post and sorry to hear this. The best option would be to send an Ask a Question message from the Service Desk when logged on to 365 Online and a colleague with access to your details will be happy to check this.

Thanks
    Tara

• Registered Users Posts: 389 ✭✭bugsyb4

I did this already and they told me I had probably entered some details wrong which I am pretty sure I hadn't so wasn't much help to me and not adding again as then probably another 5-10 days waiting around.
    Not the easiest process to complete and no feedback on it really which is poor.
    Can you look into anything on your end for me?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 991 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Darren

bugsyb4 wrote: »
    I did this already and they told me I had probably entered some details wrong which I am pretty sure I hadn't so wasn't much help to me and not adding again as then probably another 5-10 days waiting around.
    Not the easiest process to complete and no feedback on it really which is poor.
    Can you look into anything on your end for me?

Hi there,

Thanks for getting in touch with us here.

I'd ask you to raise this through the "Ask a question" section within the "Service Desk" tab on your 365 home page and the advisers there will be able to look into your original request and see why it was rejected and then confirm exactly what you need to do to have this account added onto your 365 profile.

Thanks again,
    Darren.

Advertisement