Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sending honey to America

Options
  • 28-03-2018 10:27am
    Registered Users Posts: 31

Hi.. I want to send local honey to my son in Connecticut. Do you think customs would have a problem with this?
    Thanks for any help
    Yank67

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 32,634 ✭✭✭✭Graces7

Yank67 wrote: »
    Hi.. I want to send local honey to my son in Connecticut. Do you think customs would have a problem with this?
    Thanks for any help
    Yank67

Anything liquid is banned.

See the list

http://www.anpost.ie/AnPost/MainContent/ChristmasChannel/Prohibited+Items.htm

I accidentally sent something banned. Parcel came back with a huge label, "Airport Handlers found Suspicious Items so the Parcel is being returned to you."

Not sure re couriers? But the US x rays everything.

• Registered Users Posts: 31 Yank67

Graces7 wrote: »
    Anything liquid is banned.

See the list

http://www.anpost.ie/AnPost/MainContent/ChristmasChannel/Prohibited+Items.htm

I accidentally sent something banned. Parcel came back with a huge label, "Airport Handlers found Suspicious Items so the Parcel is being returned to you."

Not sure re couriers? But the US x rays everything.

Just going through old threads.. he received the honey with out a problem. But dropped it once he opened it...🙄

• Registered Users Posts: 28,404 ✭✭✭✭vicwatson

Is there no local honey in conn? I mean, as good a quality?

• Registered Users Posts: 31 Yank67

vicwatson wrote: »
    Is there no local honey in conn? I mean, as good a quality?

If he went driving down a country road, he'd probably find a Farmers stand. But I guess nothing like honey from his own village. 😂

Advertisement